FF Jane kahan gaye wo din (part 14 page 20 )

ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
"Nidhi, don't look up now, u can see later, our handsome neurosurgeon is looking at you,I wish I was the target of his eye. Wow, what a gaze he has, will melt anyone", Pooja would go on and on, till Nidhi dragged her away to the interns room. "What is this pooja, you come here to drool at your seniors or become a doctor. Behave yourself, and do your work". "Whats with you, why are you so serious, Kahin dil to nahi aa gaya Dr. Ashutosh pe? If so, aap katar me hain", with that she burst out laughing. Nidhi gave her an exasperated look and walked out. As Nidhi was walking down the corridors hurriedly, she bumped into Dr. Ashutosh, and her stethoscope fell down. They both bent to pick it up, and as Nidhi's eyes met his, she averted her gaze right away, and quickly got up gathering her stethoscope and walked away. But she felt a strong arm hold her hand as she was about to go. She turned around to find a pair of pained eyes. "Nidhi, when will these clouds clear up? When can I see rain? Its been 2 weeks. You're behaving like a stranger. At home, you keep silent even while we're on the dinner table, in the bedroom you just stare at the ceiling. What has happened to my cheerful Nidhi who promised to give me a gift every morning and night. Though I see you before opening and closing my eyes, this is not the sight I had wished to see. A sad and dejected face of my love. Is my love so weak that by helping Mallika, I failed you? All my feelings, emotions, efforts reduced to nothing with this act of mine which was only as a doctor, as a human, and as a friend that once she was, especially in this condition of hers. I kept telling myself how wrong I was last time when Mallika tried to kill you, created that rift between us, and I hurt you so much believing her. Those things can never erase out of my mind and I can never forgive her for that. But its only as she is a critical stage of her preg..." "Sir, I have a meeting with Dr. Joshi, excuse me please." and Nidhi ran away trying to battle her tears which she was trying hard to control and could no longer do so. She ran off to the washroom and cried her heart out. Last 2 weeks had been a torture for her as well. Since the day she had seen Mallika been brought into kgh bu Ashutosh, she snapped totally, and intended to walk out of his house, life right then. But no sooner had she reached home to gather her belongings, got Ashutosh's call, in anger, she turned it off. He came rushing home, and was alarmed to see her gathering her things, and told her. " Nidhi hadn't I told you, leaving me is not an option you have. Give me any punishment you liek, but please do not leave, I won't survive without you.". And he had put away her things. She had softened a little by his stance, but said "Dr Ashutosh, I will not leave this house, but I cannot be the same with you. You have hurt me enough. From now, we'll just be two strangers living under one roof, you're just my senior at kgh and don't expect more from me, please". And saying this she walked away. Ashutosh stood there dumbfounded, " How could his Nidhi be so indifferent? Did he commit such a big crime by helping Mallika? After all it was an emergency situation for her. Since that day Nidhi was punishing Ashutosh by staying away from him, just being an intern to him at the hospital. She was equally punishing herself by seeing his sad expectant face whenever they came face to face. They were behaving like strangers so much that a group of new interns who had just moved from another hospital to kgh did not know the relation between ashu and Nidhi and being totally unaware, the smitten girls would ogle at Ashutosh making Nidhi fume and burn with jealousy, and helplessly try to hide her angst away. So much for having a handsome boss for a husband.

To be contd. Please comment.
Edited by ssktlk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome - pls continue soon
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭that was beautiful please continue at least they are not living away from each other though in the serial they probably will as SK has to shoot for the bhansli film . but we are going to miss the ashni scenes ,sigh😭
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good effort...I think we will survive on these FFs once SK is away.

Please build further. BTW, dont you feel it to be a bit unrealistic ki boss shaadi-shuda hai, yeh in naye interns ko pata nahi hai?

Remember Dr Ranganath had introduced Ashu as Dr Heartstone to the group of Nidhi+priyanka+jyotika?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Lovely work dear..!! πŸ€—

Write more..! 
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was lovely, but very short.  plz cont. will look forward to it.πŸ˜ƒ
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part 😊
Plz continue soon 😊
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice write up, keep it up..
M.L.PriyaNaidu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 nice OS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
oh plz continue...and make it a longer one this time...