Cheering up Fuzzy, part two!

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Dedicated to Fazila, who is again upset.. yes.. but this time about Shyam..

Dear mods, I know this might be wrong to post.. but this is very necessary now.. for the peace of mind of all my friends!! So please don't ban me!!! 

This is meant for fun only.. whatever anyone writes or comments is here, please take it lightly!!!

copyboreddamsel. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission.

"Knock knock."
"Who is it?" Fuzzy asked, as she got off her desk.
"Fuzzy, it's me Boreddamsel. You have a minute?" Fuzzy opened the door. 
She looked at me confused and was about to say something when I shook my head. "No, no, don't say anything. Come! Come with me."
Fuzzy followed me to the front door. We said bye to her mom and her sister and we walked out of the house to my car. 
"Where are we going, dear?" Fuzzy asked, as I started driving.
"You will see in a bit." I smiled.
I drove for half an hour and finally pulled up in front of a rundown warehouse. Fuzzy got out of the car looking surprised. 
"Come." I told her as I walked towards the warehouse. She didn't follow me, so I turned and smiled at her. "Fuzzy, trust me! Come with me!"
We walked into the warehouse. There were broken chairs and cardboard boxes stacked up everywhere. Lights were blinking, water droplets were falling from the ceiling, the place gave Fuzzy the creeps! But we continued to walk, until we reached a door.
I turned to her and said, "Are you ready?"
Fuzzy still looked confused, as I opened the door.

Her eyes widened with shock. 
I giggled.

Flashback.
Shyam looking at the CCTV. Door thrown open. He turned around and his eyes shot wide open in shock. I stood behind him, an AK-47 in hand. 
"So you think you can separate Arshi huh?" I asked, my face furious!

Shyam was sitting in a chair, his arms and legs tied (imagine the way Arnav was tied up when he kidnapped). His face was bruised, blood was pouring from his forehead, cheeks and lips. Yes, that was my doing 😆 He saw us enter and his face changed to shock.

I turned to Fuzzy, "so Fuzzy.. he is all yours.. !"  

Fuzzy had a wide grin on her face.

**********************************************************************************
Yes, Shyam is going to ruin the suhaag raat. He will wait until then to strike. Why do i know this? 'coz the CVs will never show Arshi happy and together !

I'm angry.. yes.. yes.. very angry.. hurt, depressed.. everything.. but I know this is going to happen.. nothing can stop it.. but what can we do?

Well. .that's why I brought Shyam to you.. we will get Arshi the justice they will never get!!!

Dear reader, it's your turn as soon as Fuzzy is done. 
Leave your comments, I want to hear what will you do to Shyam!!! ðŸ˜†

Thanks Fuzzy for pointing it out, so now I will lay some ground rules.
One, you cannot kill him.
Two, you may not cause any harm to him that might lead to a loss of limb or any body part
Three, and that includes even teeth, fingernails and toenails.. hmm maybe teeth is fine ðŸ˜†

Four, well.. will update if I think of something else!!

Ok, you know what, screw the rules!! ðŸ˜† except for rule one, dont kill him.. especially for you Avi64, go ahead.. start the torture!! ðŸ˜†

Ultimately he goes to the police .. 'coz now we have proof that he was watching RM!

Note this post does not encourage bashing, whatever you do is supposed to be for fun .. and fun only.. 

After today's episode, I wanted to write one for Dadi.. but I'm so upset, I don't know if I can be funny.. so that post will have to wait.. but I promise you that's coming soon! ðŸ˜†

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣  thanks but change it too...i go in with the police...i cant kill him..then there wont be any difference between him n me :(((
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fazila~

🤣  thanks but change it too...i go in with the police...i cant kill him..then there wont be any difference between him n me :(((

lol.. yes we will send him to the police.. we are just taking out our anger on him before we send him to the police!
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
res

You are mad! do you know that??? impossible!🤣

I remember one day we were very upset on Shyam... so we were having fun on chat msgs... on "101 ways of very painful torture before killing for Shyam" now those were pretty gruesome and violates all of the rules laid by you so I won't post it here...

what i want him to do if i can't torture him... hmmm... very important - lots of hard kicks on his butt and then 500 situps with him saying "i won't try to separate Arhi ever again"😆

what say????😉

Edited by Avi64 - 11 years ago
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol! Send him to london. Wahan pe saari gori me'ems ko dekh ke khush ho jayega aur humare pyaare arshi ka peecha chod dega. Come to think of it, there he'll get to see england ki rani sahiba also! And also the olympics! :D
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ha ha :D

I'm actually not very upset about Shyam's entry... But since fuzzy is...

Let me think ...

mmm...

I would want to tie him up and let him watch Arnav and Kushi getting married and romancing... Its my long time wish !
I think he'll die himself then...

(P.S: Not their night, of course !😉)
Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
noclapsplease thumbnail
That was ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
we'll put pepper spray in his eyes ... and leave him to the nearest zoo and lock him there ... with his friends...
wow!! sounds so much fun... can we do the same or something worse with dadi also??
in your third part we can attack dadi for cheering fuzzy!! ðŸ˜†
Edited by aaliyahassan - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Outstanding Post.  This is for you Fuzzy, to bring you into all PEACE my sister in crime!!!😲

For those that are in the know, Shyam is very hairy, yes VERY!!!!  So I intend to pull each and ever hair out individually until he is bald EVERYWHERE.

Thank you fair damsel for bringing perfect peace to our friend Fuzzy!!!!!🤣
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good idea, afterwards just send him to an isolated island n forget about him ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
heheh... you screwed the rules for me??? aww... I love you damnit!

I don't remember all of them... a few... and I'll only type the decent enough ones here... and even these I'm not sure the mods will allow..

sorry... just for fun!

1) high voltage shocks... the highest human body can tolerate without dying!

2) i don't know if a person will die with this... throw him all blood in flesh - wounded in front of vultures and eagles

3) dip him in sugar syrup and leave him tied up so that... you know what will happen! ANTS! big ones

I think this is enough... you want more Arti??? Fuzzy???😛