Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveRomance0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Give us Part 1 fast before I die of curiosity :)
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting prologue...loved it
do continue soon...
thanks for the pm...
asimov thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...that sounds interesting...a little complicated though...wonder how it is going to pan out
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept .. Update soon :)

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great concept
thanks for pm
update soon
Dandelion. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ii..Shilpa..ii

aww...thats superbb!!!!
bt why was he mad at her?

What? I didn't get you. Who is mad at who?

Dandelion. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

CHAPTER 1

"Arnav get ready fast!" His mother Meera knocked the door. He was ready but  didn't want to come out. "Mom give me just 10 minutes!" He said. "Okay but 10 minutes mean 10 minutes okay?" Meera left smiling. "Yaar what are you doing? Just do as I said! Whats the big deal?" Rohan put his hand on Arnav's shoulder. "Whats the big deal huh? When this happens with you then only you will understand my feelings! What if that girl likes me? How can I reject her? And most importantly if I am going to reject her then why the heck should I go to see her? Just to insult her?"

"Okay firstly, Wo tujhe like toh karegi nahi kyunki wo andhi nahi hai! This is confirmed. You be tension free!" Rohan tried to crack a joke but Arnav was not in the mood of joking. "Okay look! I am telling this because if you refuse to go there then you know na what will happen? Sab tujhe emotional blackmail karke kaise bhi tujhe manwaalenge. You have 2 choices! And my one is the best one." Arnav stared at him. "Aise kya dhekh raha hai? I am telling for your good" Rohan grinned.

~~~~~~

"Khushi do you think he will like me?" Riya asked. Khushi who was busy preparing the dinner for the guests looked at Riya. "Ofcourse! Anyone will like you. Tu hai hi itni acchi" Khushi smiled at her. "You will say that only!"Riya made a face. "Riya! Come here darling. I have bought new jewelry set for you" Her mother called her. Her mother Naina is a very kind person. She loves Khushi and Riya equally.  But Khushi is always ill-treated by Riya's aunt. He aunt Avantika hated Khushi from the beginning. She always taunts her saying she is nothing but a servant in the house.  But Naina has always supported Khushi.

Khushi finished all her work and went to her room to get ready. She picked up a drss and was about to go to the shower when she heard a knock at the door. It was Naina. "What happened? Is there something left undone?" Khushi asked. "Yes there is" With that she handed her a parcel. "Whats this aunty?" Khushi looked at her. "Its your suit for tonight. I want to see my two daughters really gorgeous" She smiled and hugges Khushi. Tears welled up in Khushi's eyes. Tears of happiness. She felt just like being in her mother's arms. She wished if her mother even loved her like this.

Khushi looked at herself in the mirror. She was looking gorgeous in that purple Anarkali suit. "Purple! My favorite colour!" She smiled.

~~~~~

The Anarkali suit was like this. Imagine with full sleeveπŸ˜‰

"Purple! Change to a purple shirt! Its your favorite and lucky colour na? You saw that girl and you said you were wearing a purple shirt that day! Remember?It might get lucky for you" Rohan said with a wide smile. "I didn't say! You were asking me that useless question at that time" Seriously! Arnav couldn't believe that his best friend asked him what he was wearing at that moment, when he was telling him such a wonderful story! "Fine I admit! Now go and change quickly!" Rohan almost pushed him to the wardrobe. He picked up a purple shirt and headed towards the bathroom.

You imagine Arnav's shirt yourself πŸ˜†

"Arnav bitwa why aren't you ready yet?" Rohan was shocked at Dadi's voice. "Arnav bitwa tu toh gaya" Rohan chuckled. Subadhra, Arnav's Dadi is a very strict women. She has a little dislike towards Rohan as she thinks he is spoiling her grandson. "Dadi Arnav is changing." Rohan said in a shaking voice. "What? And what the hell are you doing there?" Subadhra's eyes shot wide. "He is in the bathroom!" Rohan quickly said. "Okay tell him to come fast!" With that she left. Rohan gave a sigh.

~~~~~

"Khushi you are looking so beautiful! Looks like Arnav is gonna go flat on you not me" Riya joked. "Chup kar! Pagli" Khushi hit her shoulder. "You are looking cute in that pink Anarkali." They both hugged. Khushi got up and went to the balcony. They have arrived" Khushi heard someone say. Khushi got up and went to the balcony. She looked from the balcony. Yes! They have arrived.

Here is what Riya was wearing; Imagine with full sleeve πŸ˜‰

Arnav stepped out from the car. His heart was telling him to look up. So he did. He saw that girl! Yes! He couldn't believe his eyes! "Rohan!" He muttered under his breath. He quickly grabbed Rohan's arm and almost dragged him out of the car. "Arre yaar! Ab kya hua?" Rohan said. "Look up! There is the girl !" Arnav said with excitement. "What girl?" he asked. Arnav gave an angry glare at him. "Oh bhabhi? Alright" He looked up at the sky. "Lagta hai bhabhi baadalon ke peeche kahin chup gayi hai"He laughed. Arnav hit him hard on his arm. "ouch!" 

"Arnav bitwa come here" He heard his Dadi calling him. He went to her. Just then Khushi felt her necklace fall. She bent to pick it up and just at that moment Riya came to the balcony. And Rohan looked at the balcony. "Oh so this is the girl whom he loves! I hope she is Riya! Then Arnav would have both a love and an arranged marriage! Teri toh nikal padi yaar Arnav!" He smiled looking at Riya.

PS- Its a little bit edited at the 2nd last paragraph. I forgot to add that πŸ˜³

Leave your comments please πŸ˜ƒ And don't forget to hit like πŸ˜‰ Buddy me for PMs

Edited by BarunliciousGal - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
r

*edited*

yay me first dear...

wow awsuuum update dear but looks like a confusion on its way...simply brillaint n cannot wait for the next part n thnx 4da pm dear...
Edited by kitzdoll - 11 years ago
res

fab start
Edited by IPKKNDkaur92 - 11 years ago
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Very nice start...look forward to reading more