For His Khushi and For Her Khushi...Aug 22, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

For His Khushi and For Her Khushi(Happiness)...

Hello friends...howdy??? Hmmm...hot-wa sizzling... sunglasses...do I need to add more???...r u all here or faint wa??? like me?? lol...Ok, she didnt faint...we did...;))

OK lets get on with the epi...hmmm...i loved it...what more do I want but to see my Arshi happy, happy and making each other happy...When they r happy...im happy...sigh...
The epi starts with RH in the temple and spreading out...dadi...her eyes still as sharp as her useless brain standing right behind garima...she knows its her...even from behind she can sense her...The prayers start... Dadis eyes are closed..Garima can also feel the aura and bad vibes from behind her... u think dadi would give good vibes??? lol... 

Garima is terrified...u can see that...sees Dadi n escapes...poor woman... Shes doing it all for her Khushi...She has raised an orphan child and now whens shes about to get her hearts desire...darkness from the past have come to ruin it and as shes a mother...she will go though any length to protect her child...

RH: Enters Anjali...didnt she go to meet someone??? What's with her?? hmmm...interrogates HP...making sure the house is empty n also sends HP home...HP didnt ASR tell u to look after his Di when she comes home??? How can u disobey him???

Temple: Garima escapes...its better this way... Khuhsi looks for her Amma and finds Dadi...she is shocked to see them...they were not suppose to be here...Sees nani n see how a smile comes on khuhsis face...greets everyone and buaji also gets happy...

Note: Hot-wa is waiting by his car..not interested in going for puja or anything only saying khushi...as if she would hear him n coming down running to him...lol๐Ÿ˜†

Payal asks where about of Amma...dadi is also searching...but shes missing..Khuhsi calls her...Akash sees her getting in an auto... Khuhsi calls n asks if everything was alright...garima makes excuses about babujis meds...and says let it be...come home when ur done...

Dadi has to speak...says whats wrong.. ur Amma again escaped...Did u tell them u will be here??? So why u asking all this..can u stop humiliating Khuhsi...but guess what??? The TRPs increase when khuhsi being humiliated...what the??? pathetic...

Buaji tells them we didnt know u guys would be
here...Akash comes n tells them that he saw Amma going in an auto... And khuhsi explains that she forgot to give babuji his meds...

Dadi doesnt miss a chance to insult...n naniji doesnt miss a chance in defending her...Dadi taunts her...whether I meet ur mom or not u will get to meet Arnav...and that also cause of ur invitation...I had told u not to meet him before wed...Liar...u said they cant meet after haldi...haldi is not done yet...Nani jumps in to defend her n dadi says I maybe old...but I do know whats being going on...Oh she admits shes old n has lost it hahahah...

Payal tells khuhsi that Arnavs waiting for her by his car...She calls him n tells him that dadi thinks I have called u here...He says I dont care what dadi thinks...U come down...she says I have to finish the ritual of asking permission for her marriage...A ritual?? Will Arnav miss that... He walks up the stairs...OMG!!!... ASR...handsome...phew...walks up..removes his sunglasses n new shoes...Thanks cvs for that gift :p...Shocking everyone...even khuhsi...n and says its a ritual right...lets get over with it... hai...this is unconditional love...when u want to make the one u love so happy...oh im so happy...

Mamiji...u have really disappointed me...cant believe Arnavs in the temple n asks naniji to pinch her...did u see Arnav pinching khuhsi??? lol

How someone can change u for good or for bad...im glad Khuhsi has changed Arnav...naniji, buaji, payal..they all love the change in him... Why cant dadi see how good khuhi is for him? Cause she has set up her mind or has someone poisoned her against khuhsi?? Time shall tell...

Buaji is all excited and says what no one could do...khuhsi did it...did the impossible...

The pooja starts... Arnav is looking at Khuhsi...and sees how happy she is...gets happy too...Then he closes his eyes n she opens hers n looks at him...what connection...

IN prayers Khuhsi tells her DM that see ASR is here...n hes here cause of me...n WINKS at her DM and then asks her to bless him always... They finish the rituals and she teaches him how its to be done...N then he asks...r u happy...thats his mission...to make her happy... 

Nani cant believe shes all this and says if Anjali were here she would be so happy to see all this...hmmm... would she??? or would she be jealous of Khushi??? I dont know Anjali any more...
Payal comes n tells her...Arnavji is doing all this to make u happy...so khushi decides she should make him happy...ya kiss him and he will be ecstatic hahahahha...n so will we...

She goes to him and says I knew u would come inside the temple and I know u did it for me...oh ya..ASR cant change...n cant be told what to do...then he wont be ASR ;)... She contis n tells him that rem that day what u did for the little girl? Freed all the pigeons...He was shocked... how did u know? U were here? She says yes I saw all that n I knew that day, that one day u will come inside the temple too... He smiles and says lets go...Thanks u Cvs for clearing this too...many more dots r left to be connected...ill let u experts to show it all to us ;)))

By the car dadi again taunts her about her Amma... Arnav is not comfortable by her dadis insults...they all leave for home...

RH:Anjali making tea...i have never seen tea brewed by covering it with the lid...plz correct me if I m wrong... I knew she would fill 2 cups...one for her and the other for her disillusion...or is it??? Serves shyam...and sits by him and they chat... I hate all this...now I will be avoiding the screen again everytime I see his face...yuck...

He tells her I m tired of running... of course...u r missing ur lavish life in RH...If shes rani shabiba...ur The Raja here...says oh its all a misunderstanding...I only want u and our baby... Then take her away...so we can breath in relief n peace...grrr...n I dont have to write about u 2...

Anjali tells him I cant live without u and he says oh I did come to meet u when ever u called me..FB all their meetings...Says I want to clear this misunderstanding that Arnav has... Hmm...lets see whats his plan now...n why did u let HP go...why do we have to meet in private...What r u saying shyam??? U want her permission to come n met u openly?? R u using reverse psychology on this dumbo????U want her to defy Arnavs instructions??

Trying to prove urself innocent and divide the bro n sister?? Or dump all the blame on innocent khushi...Thats y u targeted her the min u say her in Lucknow?? U knew something about her n Arnavs past?? U know more...much more... n its not about money...its about something from ur past...all 3 of u... r somehow connected...The cvs have spun a gr8 web...we all r in it...and time shall tell how, when n what did happen...

I m sure Anjali has told him about the CC...n did u see he picked the pill from the ground??? Well that means he will remove all evidences...so he can prove hes innocent...He will remove the cctv now...cause he knows Arnav will trace it to him...n he cant be accused for it...Good riddance...so all the blame is about to come on Arnav...

How come no one crashes in on them??? Why do they spoil Arshi moments only????

Shyam's work is done...He has recorded Arnav giving her the pill...He will use this tape to come back in the RH...he is smart...yes his plans fail...but he is smart...He is somewhere in the  RH...Anjali doesnt know this...then who does...Dadi????  OP??? Someone does for sure...

NK asked HP to get S*it and see S*it is here...Shyam...๐Ÿคข

Precap: Buaji is tired of dadi and garima is packing her bag... Shes taking babuji to the herb clinic...n has fired the nurse... Hmmm...good job Garima...u cant ruin ur daughters marriage...that witch who forces ppl to call her dadi...grr...shes after ur childs happiness... But dont worry all our prayers are with Arshi...all will be well... ;)))

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fuzzy hon.. your title just proves that we both think alike.. 
I remember saying this once.. that Arnav is doing everything for his Khushi and her Khushi.. awww... 
I just love that.. I wonder if that's why CVs chose the name Khushi.. because this dialogue is bound to come up somewhere!!! 

Anyways, I loved today's episode.. well at least I did till 5 minutes ago.. when I finally got a chance to watch the last few minutes of the episode. I was running late for a meeting, still I couldn't leave my home not when Arnav was standing in the temple.. 

I don't think I have ever ever said so many OMGs in 5 minutes.. from the moment Arnav started walking up the stairs till the time he walked down. I don't know how many OMGs I said in between.. Wow! I just loved it... I loved how the moment he heard the significance of the rasam, he understood that Khushi would be happy if he came and took Kuldevi's permission too! It was so cute.. and sweet..

and you know what I liked most about today's episode.. 
the dialogue.. "DM, dont be so happy. He is here for me!" and her smiles.. and his smile.. omg.. I can just keep watching these episodes over and over and over again.. it's their smiles that make us truly happy, right!!

and then when she said, "He did this for me, I should do something for him".. I started cheering.. kiss kiss kiss kiss.. and she walked towards him.. and I was like.. kiss kiss kiss kiss.. of course I meant a peck of the cheek.. you gutter minded people! ๐Ÿ˜†

But then she brought up the temple scene.. and I was like.. but why that scene? And has she forgotten he did enter the temple once before for her.. the 200th episode after the pag phere. Avni pointed out that the act of kindness made Khushi realize that Arnav was a good man and so good people will respect and accept the existence of DM some day! That's what Khushi meant!

Anyways.. beautiful scenes those were.. and I was in dreamland..

Need I say how hot Arnav looked coming up those stairs.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  and those shades.. those shoes.. that suit.. that hot hunk of a man.. omg.. ok.. control Arti! breathe.. 

Anyways, Dadi. as usual deserved a tight slap.. btw, did she bless Khushi today? The ad came up on the live screen, so I couldn't see it. 

I was happy with the episode, till about 5 mins back when I watched hte last part. When I saw Anjali making tea, I was like.. ok.. its better I dont watch this and ruin my mood and went off for my meeting.. now I think, Good decision!!

psst.. I saw Anjie's baby bump today.. ๐Ÿฅณ congratulations, finally after 7 months, she is pregnant!!

Ok, now my reactions to the last few minutes!
Shyam says you look beautiful when you are upset.. puke ๐Ÿคข
Shyam says oh all I want is you and my Rajkumari .. my reaction... liar liar pants on fire..
Anjali saying I wish Chotte understood this was all a misunderstanding.. my reaction.. pick up my laptop throw it down and stamp on it! ๐Ÿ˜ก If she had said "Kaash", once more.. I would have jumped into the screen and stuffed something into her mouth! 
and Shyam saying I wish I could tell everyone the truth.. my reaction, really.. I will tell you what I want to do you.. kick you in the nuts.. maybe even cut it off and feed it to the devil. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Arnav is making a big mistake by not revealing the entire truth, and so is Garima. Of course this show is all about MU's .. so in order for an MU to happen, people have to keep secrets! and my reaction to that.. you have got to be freaking kidding me! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Anyways, relax Arti.. remember your promise to CVs, no negative posts.. 
Ok, phew.. happy face.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ <stern forced smile>

I am happy Shyam is back, the truth will come out.
But on the other hand, oops.. forced smile gone ๐Ÿ˜ก .. not happy that Arshi will suffer.. Khushi's khushi will be down the gutter, her dream of the perfect wedding shattered again..  and I swear if something happens and they get separated .. ... I will definitely break something! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

But then again, relax Arti, remember blue will always turn to pink! So relax!! Well, I made this post to remind myself that everything will be fine, but do check it out! Why we should love the CVs!

I'm curious to see what the CVs have planned for us.. 
Is Shyam going to blame Arnav for what will happen to Anjali?
Is Shyam going to blame Khushi, and will Khushi leave knowing that Arnav will be happier with Anjali? 
Of course Arnav won't let her, will they both leave, leaving his sister in the hands of Shyam?

What will happen to Garima? Khushi wont let her leave for sure, if not Khushi, Arnav wont let her leave for the sake of his Khushi's khushi!
What will happen when Garima finally meets Dadi?

The million dollar question? What are the CVs planning for the wedding day? 

Lots of questions.. and the answer..
jaan ne ke liye dekhiye iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
somwar se sukruvaar aath baje sirf star plus par

Ok, now, now.. let me leave you with a cheerful and naughty thought.. 

Arnav reminded Khushi of their engagement.. will he remind her of the kiss on Payal's mehndi day.. and will he give her a kiss again, but this time a proper kiss.. just hte way he got engaged to her the proper way.. a kiss on the lips.. 

Khushi kissed Arnav back on Payal's haldi day.. now Dadi had said they can't meet each other after haldi.. Arnav will be upset.. so to cheer him up, will Khushi give him a kiss.. (at least on the cheeks girl.. please please.. pretty please.. for our sake.. puppy dog face.. how hard can that be!!!)

โ˜บ๏ธ

well if it doesn't happen on the show, you know I will write an OS on it!!  ๐Ÿ˜†

Great post, Fuzzy!! Love you hon!! 
Are you still in Arshi dreamland??? Then keep dreaming..  I don't want to disturb you!
I'm off to work! ๐Ÿค—
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
anu17 thumbnail

as always love your post

Edited by anu17 - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜‰ Hi Fazi...Good analysis, I have the same feeling that Shyam sought Khushi after the encounter with ASR. Somehow all 3 are connected in the past. We will just have to be patient and see. Thank you Garima Ji aka Amma for running away from the temple and also taking your hubby to the Aurvedic clinic, so Khushi can get married in peace, only a good mother would do that for her dear child.

ASR looks HOT, OMG!!!!!!!! If I am drooling over him, imagine what the 15-16 yr olds are doing!!!!!!!!!
Their hormones must be killing them...ufff

Khushi looks so beautiful, her beauty gets better day by day, whats the secret...is it LOVE???

I noticed ASR's clothes and the motif's on Khushi's sleeves matched, how romantic!!!

Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
looove your post๐Ÿ˜‰
omg arnav was sooo hottt and cute today.
looove him sooo much
i wonder what khushi gonna give him๐Ÿ˜›
arghhh hateee dadiji๐Ÿ˜ก
omg anjali i don't even wanna start about her๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by vishnudaughter - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

looove your post๐Ÿ˜‰

lol... thanks ...r u in So CA ?? Lets meet ;))
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8

๐Ÿ˜‰ Hi Fazi...Good analysis, I have the same feeling that Shyam sought Khushi after the encounter with ASR. Somehow all 3 are connected in the past. We will just have to be patient and see. Thank you Garima Ji aka Amma for running away from the temple and also taking your hubby to the Aurvedic clinic, so Khushi can get married in peace, only a good mother would do that for her dear child.

ASR looks HOT, OMG!!!!!!!! If I am drooling over him, imagine what the 15-16 yr olds are doing!!!!!!!!!

Khushi looks so beautiful, her beauty gets better day by day, whats the secret...is it LOVE???

I noticed ASR's clothes and the motif's on Khushi's sleeves matched, how romantic!!!

๐Ÿ˜†  ya we all droooling over him...lol Khushi is glowing cause of love...so is ASR... thanks for pointing out the clothes...yes they are wearing matching clothese these days :)))
Deedeepa1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

lol... thanks ...r u in So CA ?? Lets meet ;))

you live in CA.๐Ÿ˜› my uncle lives there
i live in TX
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved ur post...nice post...ur analysis s good...n moverover watever asr s doing for kushi s driving me mad...
Deedeepa1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8

drooolllinggg๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ DYINGGG๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by vishnudaughter - 11 years ago