Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
My apologies for the delay. I have been 1) chugging along with my broken laptop, 2) not feeling very well mentally, which impacted 3) having difficulties trusting myself with my writing--which made it difficult to even review old chapters for posting. Thankfully the funk is broken, and I even spawned a new chapter. One I have come to like.
I shall return to respond to the lengthy comment. I meant to last time, but couldn't. Hopefully, the three new chapters posted on pg. 81 should make up for everything. 

Happy Wednesday,
Kittya. 
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

My apologies for the delay. I have been 1) chugging along with my broken laptop, 2) not feeling very well mentally, which impacted 3) having difficulties trusting myself with my writing--which made it difficult to even review old chapters for posting. Thankfully the funk is broken, and I even spawned a new chapter. One I have come to like.

I shall return to respond to the lengthy comment. I meant to last time, but couldn't. Hopefully, the three new chapters posted on pg. 81 should make up for everything. 

Happy Wednesday,
Kittya. 

Hi Kittya ðŸ˜ƒ,

No apology required. I'm sorry to hear you've not been in good spirits, but glad you are better now. The greedy reader in me is very excited to read three chapters in one go so they more than make up for the delay ðŸ˜†. I do get carried away in my analysis sometimes hence the lengthy replies which at times can just be ramblings on my part 😳. But I do love this story and like that it is emotionally rousing, and it does make one think a bit about what where you are going. At this point I am reading it as a whole new story so I don't mind if it digresses from the original. It is still a great read, and hard for one to fathom that you doubt your writing skills. 

I will comment one the new three chapters soon ðŸ˜ƒ, thank you for posting despite your broken lappy... 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was so beautiful the flash backs of both Yash and Aarti your description of the pain and anguish Both felt realistic as we the readers are feeling/experiencing  the same along with them
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rescued indeed

You wave a griping tale, images of despair, the poignant painful feelings gripped me from the first sentence , the depth of hurt of these two people is so hard to watch while the characters are trying to grasps the enormity of their loss. 

A woman lost, tried to commit the unforgivable only to realize that she does not want to die after all , and that it was harder to let go, especially with the life growing inside her that she has forgotten for a second before coming back to her senses.

A man suffering terribly, having lost his better half is brought back to reality by saving a stranger and the desperation to save her child after the shock of his discovery wore off. He is trying to move on but its so hard yet realizing the toll it is taking on his family he start taking baby step with the pictures removal firs than the ashes. However there are still setback. 

Still he was put on someone else path and Yash did everything he could to rescue and brought her to the hospital but she was not completely saved as her baby was in danger; she did kind of drown for a minute there. What a contrast between the warm memories from her in-law and that of her Prashant, then again it seems she already went thru a loss and reliving it. The images are mixing up. 

As for Yash he is not faring any better, frozen, empty stomach and a wound he barely feeling in his state of mind. How to keep going now. 

A really great tale and hope to read more soon. Sorry for not posting my feedback sooner but I just go so busy.

Edited by sass8 - 6 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Hi any new updates dear ðŸ˜Š
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My apologies for not updating in a while. I have been working my way through things on this end, including but not limited to dealing with burn out, having to travel for my Gran's funeral, and getting back into the swing of things at work. I shall try to post this weekend--multiple chapters like the last time since so many weekends were missed--once I have a chance to proof them, and edit them to my liking.
Take care, 
Kittya.  
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">My apologies for not updating in a while. I have been working my way through things on this end, including but not limited to dealing with burn out, having to travel for my Gran's funeral, and getting back into the swing of things at work. I shall try to post this weekend--multiple chapters like the last time since so many weekends were missed--once I have a chance to proof them, and edit them to my liking.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Take care,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Kittya.</font>

I'm sorry to hear about your Gran, may God console your family... I personally haven't demanded updates because I'm facing some personal issues, and I do understand life can get busy with its demands. Still, I'm looking forward to read more 😃
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My apologies for not updating in a while. I have been working my way through things on this end, including but not limited to dealing with burn out, having to travel for my Gran's funeral, and getting back into the swing of things at work. I shall try to post this weekend--multiple chapters like the last time since so many weekends were missed--once I have a chance to proof them, and edit them to my liking.

Take care, 
Kittya.  

Sorry to hear about your Gran , Kittya , may god help you in this difficult time. 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Take care, 
Kittya.  

Sorry to hear about your gran no problem we will be here when you are ready to update