Lol. I'm around and about.   πŸ˜‰

Good...πŸ˜›
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">RESERVED
</font>

hi Kittya i can't seem to locate your chapters.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Howdy Do, 
I am not around, or back, per se, but I have recently started writing fanfiction again, and it didn't seem fair to do so, without returning to the place that began it all. I never forgot this story, or any of the others for that matter, but the process of writing it in general has been a trying one. I cannot think of any piece of work I have spent as much time on, and with, as this one--including my own original stories.  So, with that being said, the perfectionist in me has agreed to relinquish control on the chapters that do exist, even the ones that are not up to her standards, and I will be posting them slowly over the course of the next few weeks. I may post a chapter a week to prevent my chapter bank from running dry, and to allow me to edit, or add chapters where necessary.

If you're still out there, I hope you enjoy it.

Take care, 
Kittya.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi there Kittya πŸ˜ƒ I am glad that you chose to continue this story again. It's one of the stories I was very curious about, and of course frustrated because it was incomplete. As a reader I should be thanking the perfectionist in you that compelled you to work on the story again.

And also, thank you for coming back to our slowly dying forum.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

Hi there Kittya πŸ˜ƒ I am glad that you chose to continue this story again. It's one of the stories I was very curious about, and of course frustrated because it was incomplete. As a reader I should be thanking the perfectionist in you that compelled you to work on the story again.

And also, thank you for coming back to our slowly dying forum.

Hello right back at you!

πŸ˜† Part of why I returned is because I have had my heart broken by my fair share of incomplete fanfictions--karma, yes, I know🀣--but that aside, I have had this hidden away for so long, all the people who should have been enjoying it, weren't able to. I hope you do enjoy it this time around as well, although, if you remember much from before, a few of the newer chapters may be a bit disconcerting. I think they flesh things out some, however, so it is a risk I am willing to take.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hello right back at you!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">πŸ˜†Part of why I returned is because I have had my heart broken by my fair share of incomplete fanfictions--karma, yes, I know🀣--but that aside, I have had this hidden away for so long, all the people who should have been enjoying it, weren'table to. I hope you do enjoy it this time around as well, although, if you remember much from before, a few of the newer chapters may be a bit disconcerting. I think they flesh things out some, however, so it is a risk I am willing to take.</font>

I am one of the few who got to read it just before you removed the chapters. I am eager to reread the story once again! I won't mind any changes as long as it makes for a thrilling read, sure it will be too. You have to stick to your vision no matter the risks...
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

I am one of the few who got to read it just before you removed the chapters. I am eager to reread the story once again! I won't mind any changes as long as it makes for a thrilling read, sure it will be too. You have to stick to your vision no matter the risks...

I am not sure I can claim thrilling, although melancholic, and occasionally heartbreaking I may be able to own up to. I will say that the premise remains the same, and only a few of the details have changed. In the end, what has hopefully remained, are the two people who need each other, and the way they influence each other's lives, and the people in them. 

Thank you for reading: both this time, and the last time.