Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Wow nice post fuzzy...
Episode is awesome... I loved it
Am getting many doubts on anjali now... Is she also involved in the plan πŸ˜•
Definitely today garima will not meet dadi , it will be the wedding day where they gonna meet
Ahhh it's surely my prediction... It's definitely going to be flop like yesterday's prediction πŸ˜†
Love you CV'S... You are truly unpredictable πŸ˜‰
Loved ARHI ph conversation... Am already fainted watching arnav like this...
Someone pinch me Plzzz πŸ˜†... Is he the same arnav... What a change πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for the post

She cant meet dadi...eight khushi will faint n he will carry her home or Anjali will get sick n they all will run to save her...n garima will escape...πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysimi_15

what a title!!!!!!!! simply perfect..  can't believe creepwa and nobody even has a bit of suspicion.  well we know he wants to break the wedding so he's trying everything.. even changing his rani sahiba's med. wish him gud luck. becoz he wouldn't get away that easily like the last time. ASR will even kill him this time becoz he respects and totally believes in his KKGSR. like he said no one messes with his di and his patni. wishin CREEPWA gud luck again!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ 

He totally trusts khushi now...n what hes doing he did for no one...not even his di...πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: c3cilia

Fazila, i love your take on what will happen!

I love that she's leading today <3
Thanks for the pm
WONDERFUL post like always.

thanks πŸ˜³
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: afnariaz

If your Os came true I will be the most happy person ever...clearing her dark image...she will be crystal clear.Like the episode very much.This episode has lots of things hint to future.When Anjali will came to know snake was cheating her she will what she deserves because she is cheating whole family now especially Arnav who will do anything for her, but ASR will came to know CCTV and Shyam truth by this time and his heart will break (ours too) from that day onwards Anjali has to face ASR not her chotey anymore and then she can cry this not my chotey anymore...Then he will realize he did lot of bad things to Khushi still she didn't cheat him that made him repent more and more, but her Di.He will know the depth of her love each and every word he will split from his mouth like characterless,low class etc,OMG if it happens what happens to us...we will cry or smile...

hmmm...he wont repent ..he will appreciate khuhsi more then...cause khushi never took revenge for what he did to her...she always forgive him...

your 6th paragraph of your take really scaring me.I am not thinking about it now.Hope for best.  superb post Fazila.Thanks for PM

Let me go back n see whats the 6th para...

OK...shyam will try...but wed will happen...if the wed stops...the trps will die...they are already married...nothing gonna stop it now...

I think he was borrin for wait for so long and will ask Khushi to come with him right now...Again his superiority over her show before whole family.Imagine Dadi's face πŸ˜†.
Their phone conversation was so cute...she is talking to him and he is mimicking his own bro ...They are smiling and sleeping.Now they can't spend a day without talking and seeing each other what will do after haldi???Hope your prediction will come true.
Buaji teasing Khushi hahaha tat was really OMG Khushi's cheeks...Sanaya you are great.
I am so sorry for this long post...

I love ur long posts...plz dont apologize... i loved how buaji is teasing her n i m loving the show totally...ill ignore shyam n dadi hahaha...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

great post and an apt tittle must say πŸ‘πŸΌ 
shyam is really very very cunning!! how can u harm your own baby?? 
the telephonic convo was really cute!! arnav imitating akash πŸ˜† 
nk is the icing of every episode .. he is just so cute and hilarious πŸ˜³ 
arnav back in glares..wow!! can't wait to watch today's episode πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the pm ..

shyam is sick... today to hot wa will kill us alll lol...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Natalia thumbnail
I liked the episode too. and your break up of the episode

It was definitely NOT a filler. It showed progression. Progression in the relationship ( I couldn't believe Khushi was trying to be romantic in the cliched filmy way while Arnav wasn't even scolding her... all these changes still seem a dream to me too... mentally gaping...MOST shockingly I CAN'T BELIEVE Arnav posed as Akash and teased her.. reminded me of Akshay's pranks)!! 

There was progression in the Dadi-Garima secret too. Garima taking the decision to reveal the past to Khushi and Dadi nearing success to confront Garima.

The Shyam chronicles also showed progress as Arnav found the first inkling of suspicion, while another seed for mishap and MU was sown yesterday, with the switching of the medicines. 

P.S> Loved when Arnav said Excuse ME when Khushi shoved him away during his second attempt for a proper kiss that day

riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I love ur long posts...plz dont apologize... i loved how buaji is teasing her n i m loving the show totally...ill ignore shyam n dadi hahaha...πŸ˜‰

Wed will happen but we will be happy with that,Arshi's hate is ok with But I can't...Ipk has a habit of repeating scenes what is after marriage hate happens...oh no ...Big NO
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Good post Faz...

I thought she saw the shadow on the wall and heard the footsteps which caused her to lead Arnav away!!!  Anyway that was on second viewing of the episode, because I wondered why she was suddenly so abrupt...

Loved the roka ceremony, but hope Arnav and Khushi do something instead of just write 100 ways to do ... (fill in the blank) lol
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post faz !!πŸ€—
highlight is their telephone conversationπŸ˜†
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED UR POST..TITLE IS PERFECT
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Next