Whose leading who???lol Aug 21. 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Whose leading who???? lol

Hi friends...awesome episode...i know most will say its a filler...i say it was imp...look whose leading who??? Winds are changing in RH...ooo...i  cant wait to see Khuhsi ruling...no wonder mami n dadi r worried...ok lets see what happened today...

Epi starts with yesterdays epi...Arnav telling khushi u should write a book on 100 ways how to ruin a romantic mood...hmmm...so he has been reading her note book... ;))

Arnav says Khushi kumari Gupta and khushi completes it Singh Raizada...this made him very happy...this makes him feel she belongs to him...what a nice feeling...he bends forward to kiss her and she hears foot steps and pushes him and then takes HIS HAND...n walks down...wow...i m amazed...n how Arnav listens to her and goes where she takes him...ahem ahem...

They walk down and every ones enjoying and dancing..Payal comes n takes khushi to dance n Arnav turns his attention to his sister...Makes her sit n tells her not to neglect her health and then ask HP for some milk and then he asks if she had taken her med...she says no... Arnav goes up to get it...

Someone is changing the meds in the  bottle...same tablets...but more dangerous...N yes the bracelet showed it was shyam...So hes in the house...watching them and recording them... What??? proof?? Arnav comes n give meds to his DI...she takes it...Shyam makes the video of it...And Anjali feels a little sick...n Arnav says let me call the doc...Shyam says not yet...but soon u will need a doc...

My take on this... Shyam wants to stop the wedding...he will make Anjali sick and will kill 2 birds with one stone...Blame Arnav for killing his child...This will create hatred in Anjalis heart for his chotey...n chotey  knows he is innocent...but who will believe him but Khushi...of course...thanks khushi for being with our hot-wa...he will need ur support during that phase... But, it doesnt stop here...they want to break ASR completely n so they will aim at Khuhsis and Arnavs relationship too... meaning...Garima n dadis secret... SO these 2 things r going on...lets see what happens n whose plan fails and who wins this round...

Khushi is home and Buaji is telling garima that she should have been at the roka...cause dadi was driving her crazy with questions and thanks God Akash came to her rescue... Then she said we r very lucky, both are son in laws are good guys...ya thank God they r not like shyam... This made khushi very happy... buaji notices it n starts teasing her...ya but one of them is a bit crazy and khushi jumps to defend Arnav...buaji says but I didnt take anyones name...lol... ab is love n teasing ko main kiya naam doon??

There is a knock on the door and a nurse walks in n says ASR has send me to take care of babuji... My first though was OH no..shyam has send her to get rid of babuji for good this time... Best thing I like in GH they confirm everything... Buaji tells Garima to call Arnav n confirm and she did... N look at the difference here... Ppl come in to make work in RH and Op lets them come in and informs no one??? Did he tell the household, ppl had come to do electrical work??? NO??? Why not??? Sochay ka pari...hmmm...

Buaji gets very happy that now garima can come to attend all wed functions...Garima is very worried...thinking I must tell khushi everything...Yes my dear...better u than Dadi...cause dadis version will be as horrid herself...so plz...u tell khuhsi n ASAp...i dont know what it will but it might stop the wedding...I pray not...

Khushi calls Arnav to thank him that now Amma will be able to attend all wed functions and then asks what he was doing...he says I m working...n shes like dont u watch movies... DO u watch movies???  Telling him he doesnt know how to romance...n when hes near u, u forget every Indian n English movie khushi...lol..

She wants to small talk but ASR doesnt know all this...he understand straight talk...what he hears thats what it means...n khushi tells him that say ur lying on the bed n counting the stars..lol...but our Mr No romance says im not in bed n there r so many clouds in the sky that its impossible to see stars...and this irritates her n she says ok then should I hang up and he says ya do it...then she says u hang up and he does... Fuming she calls again and says...how can u hang up, im trying to romance on the phone n you dont even know how to talk... 

Arnav becomes silent n mimics Akash n says bhai gave me the phone... Khushi is dazed what the??? But Arnav starts laughing n she knows hes teasing her n they talk for a while...small talk...im glad their relationship is growing and becoming stronger each day and they r talking...thats very imp...

Morning RH... Payal is getting the house decorated n Akash comes n praises her work...thanks for that CVS... n NK and Mamiji are eating Hps head...if he has any left... Mamiji asks for Gulab(roses) and NK says Julab (Sh*t) hahahahha ...seriously what the, NK???  

Arnav is checking his accounts...n comes across Ccs bills and see cctv cameras bill...im glad u check ur bills... thats a sign of a successful biz man...asks his Di about it... she looks for it in her purse n says its not there... Arnav says ill cancel it... Im glad... DID u see Di aiming for her cell the min Arnav said ill get it canceled... WHY??? warning who??? Of course shyam wa...Tells Arnav she has to go to meet a friend n Arnav calls the driver to take her...

Arnav goes down payal asks him to check all the decorations he says im going to the temple, as Khushi will be there and the whole house is shocked... How the mighty fall...sigh n yes he has fallen in love...n I m in love with both of them...sigh...

Dadi says we all should go so she can meet garima n ruin everything...Nk says he cant go and Akash calls his pujali Di so she can come... Can u believe it??? Pujali says NO... no she cant come to the temple...wow what was so imp to her than a temple..how come something else is more imp to pujali than a temple...hmm...of course shyam wa... Someone del him plzzz zzz...I dont want him in IPK anymore...ya ya I know he will play cupid to Arshi eventually n all will be fine...he will fail...so let him  be...

Khushi and her family is at the temple.. garima is asking for strength to tell khushi about her past... The Rh ppl arrive at the temple n dadi is looking for Garima...zeros in on her and is standing right behind her...

Precap: Our Hot-wa wow...looking so handsome...with sunglasses n all...n takes his shoe off...wow...arnt we shocked...everyone is...will i faint...if the post is delayed blame it on the hot-wa hahahah

My take: Can khushi take so much khushi??? will she survive seeing her ASR like this??? or will she faint...lol... my bet is khushi might faint n then they all will be worried n concerned and Garima might escape again and ppl will say oh shes pregnant... n Arnav will say impossible...oh my OS coming true I guess... ciao n enjoy...waiting for tomorrows epi :))))

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🥳 Nice Episode...great post...your post is better than the episode 👏.

Awesome title, fit it perfectly...she's leading him now...WOW!!!

Love Nk's antics.

Khushi you are really something, you know when to push Arnav away.

Arnav looks to hot with his aviator glasses on...YUM!!!!!!!!!

Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Title... Awesome post dear
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That was a perfect epi for me...
all were there..ASR,KHUSHI,GARIMA,DADI,NANI,NK,BHUAJI,ANJALI,SHYAMU,GARIMA...it was fun

n tring-tring convo ...ASR in glares..uuufff😍

great post fazz👏
Rickronson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post, Thanks for sharing. I also dont want Shyam back in IPKKND
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Fuzzy!

did you hear footsteps? I didn't.. I thought she saw the camera.. but yeah, loved how she took his hand and he quietly walked down with her!

good point.. so Shyam wants to accuse Arnav.. I kept thinking someone will blame Khushi.. but then she gave only a glass of water.. but oh yeah, Arnav! That makes sense... that makes a lot of sense! Anjali is going to be turned against Arnav.. again! I was wondering how Daljeet is fine with the way things are going now.. 'coz she is no longer the main character now.. 

My first reaction on seeing hte nurse was .. Dadi sent the nurse.. to make sure Garima could come to hte functions.. but of course, Dadi even though she is desperate to see Garima, will never do a favor for anyone, will she.. I forgot about that!

Buaji teasing Khushi.. so cute.. and yes, Garima please tell Khushi.. like I said, telilng the truth always avoids MUs.. 'coz you don't know how Khushi will find out.. remember how she kept the secret from Arnav.. and that bit her nicely on her behind didnt it!

lol.. good question.. Khushi does forget all movies when Arnav tries to kiss her.. and look at her, telilng him do you not watch movies.. now thats making me go 🤣

I love love loved.. that .. they are just so cute together.. I can't tell you how happy I am to see them this way.. you know, right Fuzzy.. you know all the tears we have shed.. bcause Khushi was unhappy.. and now seeing them happy, it's scaring me.. I just pray that when disaster strikes, they wil survive and stay together!!!

haha.. I didn't know what julab was.. lol.. and HP says he will get it for him.. 😆

I'm so glad the CVs brought up the credit card bill thing.. see I used to say earlier.. doesn't Arnav keep tabs on his sis.. now we know he does.. now he will report it missing.. that's all? I guess he won't be suspicious.. who will expect Shyam to be buying 74k worth of camera equipment!! 

How come no one wondered why Di wasn't interested in going ot hte mandir??? hmm.. strange again!

lol.. I acutally missed the precap.. 'coz my meeting was at 11.. and I had some last minute work to do.. so I missed the last few minutes of the episode! Will check it out tonight! 

Lol.. you know me.. couldn't wait until tonight.. watched it sometime back.. that was nice.. yummy is the word that comes to my mind.. 😳

Had a little chat with Avni after that.. and she pointed out that Arnav got new shoes.. there you go, that was CV's gift to Barun!!! lol.. 

and then we talked about Shyam.. omg.. he might be hiding in the storage room.. that must be the room.. that was on the top floor too, remember.. the room where Khushi got the "shank" from.. that must be why Dadi went to the storage room.. maybe to meet Shyam.. or like Avni pointed out.. maybe she saw Khushi going there and went there to make sure she didn't run into Shyam.. but does that mean Dadi knows Shyam is watching them?? That makes her creepier than the creepiest creep alive, our darling snakewa!! 

Now have to get back to work.. waited for your post until now, babe!! Work is going well.. yes..  thanks hon! 🤗 love you dammit!

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Holla meri fudge
Lovely post
Awesome epi
Miz first page wow

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I always thought,

ASR = Khadoos, akdu, jacka$$, rakshas, THE LAAD GOVERNOR...

Arnav = Coochie poochie, oodles poodles, cutie patootie, woogly poogly woosh...

And never the twain shall meet... 

But turned out they did... How did it happen overnight?

Hummm... investigation kadeka padi...

Reason no. 1 - ASR decided since Dadi is being the kabab mein haddi, doodh mein nimbu, rasgulla mein achar... Why waste more footage yaar? Arnav ban jao aur Khushi ko patao.

Reason no. 2 - Anji's medicines to prevent whatever (Me thinks hormonal mood swings since now I notice significantly less, "My chotey is mine no more" dialogues) made it's way to ASR's energy drink, hence a mellower Anji type Arnav.

Reason no. 3 - ASR found out camera in his room and mistakenly thought Khushi put it to check him out. So he is on his best behaviour to patao her. May be once or twice show off impressive pecs. (On the other hand, Shyamu might be itching to see that)...

Any more reasons anyone?

Here's a song dedicated to sadda new and improved munda from akdu gunda...

To be sang to the tune of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tesXMaIRhY

Yeh luv ka jadoo hain mitwa...
Na ab dil pe kaboo hain mitwa...
Dadi taang maarte thak gayee...
Shyamu ko bhi bamboo lag gayee...
Jhalli sirf Khadoos ki hain mitwa...

Anji ka credit card leke,
Shyamu cctv lagake...
Spying karing RM pe,
ASR ko bill thamake...
Phir bhi security team ko,
Kabhi nazar naa aaye yeh creepwa...

Garima to khele chale hain,
Hide and seek Dadi ke liye,
Dadi bhi haath dhoke pade hain,
Garima ke aage peeche...
Phir bhi Khushi pe chori chori...
Chance maarne mein chalu hain bitwa...

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
man that was funny in the end with your note
well we all know she cant be pregnant but rmians and ghians dont know that do they
dont tell me they are using arnie to kill off anji's baby hello everyone knows how much he loves his sis this will break him
but if khushi is with him it will be okay i guess
uff that creeepyyy crawly needs to be deleted no seriously he does
god knows what will happen tomorrow maybe khushi might just faint seeing her LG there
cheers for pm
noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why do I get the feeling that Garima's BIG SECRET is simply that she used to work as a servant at Dadiji's house. 

This would also mean that Dadi could simply stay quiet this way instead of creating a ruckus over discovery.

It could be something worse like what if she took money to either make a false accusation that led to suicides or took money from Dadi to get rid of a child who was from the other maid servant aka Kh's mom????? - Only difference being that since Garima couldn't have her own kids she just adopted her?

Anyways, I don't think the real truth can come out so soon. Shyam's plans will have upper hand for a while.