Posted: 10 years ago
Indi  and Jps01,

May the best girl win!
πŸ˜‰

Edited by Surish - 10 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ surish ... (sigh!!!)  What a guy!  Worth fighting your friend for, wouldn't you say  ?   But nahhh ...  you seem too enthusiastic to see a cat fight!  For that reason only ... I'm not going to fight my sweet friend jay 😈!!!!  Then again, I might use means other than physical battering to get Himm  πŸ˜‰!!!!  

Surish thumbnail
Indi

Other means? Like what dear? Can you please give some examples?

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Indi

Other means? Like what dear? Can you please give some examples?

@ surish ... Awww... my poor innocent surish  😳!!     I want you to remain an innocent angel ... so I won't give you examples 😳  !!!!!!

@ jps ... hey girl, where are you?  Here we are planning your downfall and nothing from you πŸ˜›!!!!

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Surish, very appropriate and lovely indeed 🀣!!!  Your graphics are awesome!!!❀️ And I love that photo of Himm!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@ Indi, no physical fist fights my friend!πŸ˜‰  Let's say we can definitely work things out since we both think alike!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Long weekend, much to do, but am back to work today.

Much love to each of you!!πŸ€—

Edited by jps01 - 10 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Hi Everyone, I know I just pop in and write a hi a disappear but this hi means I am there just nothing much to write so drop in read and leave.
Hey and Ganesh Chaurthi is only a few days away so am waiting anxiously for any developments from Himmanshoo.

Take care all and much love !!
Surish thumbnail
Indi please don't be shy, at least you can fill me in since I'm a petty squid and not an utterly terrifying monster!
Really Jps01? Like Shamila and Nivedita, are you a replica of Indi? By the way thanks for the sweet compliment!
Pensink likewise I'm waiting for Himmanshoo fulfil his promise  of becoming part our lives again since he had disappeared from us for such a long time.
Edited by Surish - 10 years ago
indi thumbnail
Hello to my fellow "G" Company folks!  I expect now that Ganesh Chathurti  is upon us, we are all waiting with bated breath to hear from our Himmanshoo  😊!!! 

@ pensink ... It's always a pleasure to hear from you, girl!   Maybe you could suggest a topic that hasn't yet been explored and we could discuss.

@ jps ... No fighting girl!   Only love around here  πŸ˜‰!!!  I'm sure we can come to some mutually acceptable arrangementπŸ€ͺ !!!  Hey, did you notice ... Ramayan has endedπŸ˜” ... I really enjoyed watching those two actors/characters ... "Ram" and "Lutchman"   ... such a contrast ... always loved Ram's mild and measured character ...  but even more, love Lutchman's fiery temper !!!  

@ surish  ... so since when did the terrifying sea monster become petty  πŸ˜›?  Oh boy, you'll resort to anything ... just to learn about my secret weapons ... not telling you πŸ˜ˆ !!!!  

raasha, naks, leesan, pressu, keshawn, sahil, et al... miss you guys!!!  

jps01 thumbnail
@ Indi, did not realize or know about Ramayan ending😲!!! Missed it quite a few weeks nowπŸ˜•.  Well, I know it had low ratings, hence its demise and I also admired the guy who portrayed "Ram". 

And yes, I agree no fights!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@ Pensink, so happy and excited to hear from you again.  Have you been back to India recently?  Miss you lots!!!!πŸ€—

@ Surish, somehow I don't think that Nivi looks like Sharmila Tagore, that is why I did not comment on it.  At times I think she looks more like Rakhee Gulzar!!πŸ˜•  Neither do I look like Sharmila as Indi does, but Indi and I do share some very similar thoughts when it comes to the Gunda!!πŸ˜›.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Himm will make an appearance soon and appease my poor heart
!

πŸ˜‰

Surish thumbnail
Indi is your secret weapons prayers?

Jps01 sorry to disagree but I think that Supriya looks more like Rakhee Gulzar.