jagya to get back to anandi:Rival site

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

It's known to everyone about the plot of Jagya separating from Anandi and settling down with Gauri  But life will soon take a full circle as Jagya will not only call off his wedding with Gauri but also get back to Anandi.
 What really will happen is that Jagya will learn about Gauri's wrongdoings from his Tausa (Abhijit Lahari). He will explain Jagya how Gauri has been lying to him all this while and that it was she who instigated him to demand for his ancestral property. But in spite of all this his family has been there for him.

After the revelation, Jagya will get back home and confront Gauri. Soon after that he will be seen going to Jaitsar to stay with his family especially, to apologize to Anandi for his mistakes.

However he will be in for a big shock as that very day Shiv will be getting engaged to Anandi.

Shashank said, "The upcoming track will see a further growth of my character. I have put in more than hundred percent in every scene and I hope the audience likes it."

When asked if his character will call off his relationship with Gauri he said, "I cannot comment on that."

Hmm'quite an interesting development'let's see what happens from here on'

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for Sharing..  ooh why on the eve of anandi's engagement is jagya returning?...this is what i never wanted 😡
srinivasrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm...! thought of same development in the story,when the CVs have come up with 4 months gap for the wedding.But i think (and i want) Anandi will  marry Shiv after much melodrama.
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Real test of love for each and every member of Singh family as well as Shiv, and most difficult situation for dadisa and Sumitra...! Hope this engagement happens...! And then even Anandi will have choice and will start loving Shiv on her free will...!

How about Jagya himself sees how much Shiv cares about Anandi and realizes his every mistake day by day and at last accepts Shiv and Anandi as a couple and lets her go? That would mean, that even Singhs would not be left empty handed once Anandi leaves...They did crime by doing child marriage, but they supported Anandi unselfishly and they should not be lonenly at their old age...!

Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
WoW!! That's such an amazing news!! Jughead will be back...Anandi will be engaged with Shiv..and poor slimebag will have to witness AnSh romance...he will watch the way Shiv supports Anandi..the way Anandi slowly falls in love with Shiv...wah!! Am soo desperately waiting for this track😍
And i'm not at all worried about Ja-An reunion. Shiv is not a side character who will drift away once this slimebag appears! He(Shiv) will stay back to support and love Anandi in every way possible😛
Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

WoW!! That's such an amazing news!! Jughead will be back...Anandi will be engaged with Shiv..and poor slimebag will have to witness AnSh romance...he will watch the way Shiv supports Anandi..the way Anandi slowly falls in love with Shiv...wah!! Am soo desperately waiting for this track😍

And i'm not at all worried about Ja-An reunion. Shiv is not a side character who will drift away once this slimebag appears! He(Shiv) will stay back to support and love Anandi in every way possible😛

Don,t say poor dear kyunki last year woh Bhi gouri ke sath Yahi kar raha tha jab ki anandi un dono ko dekh rahi thi.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHAT? Did he think his dhoka was any less that he is taking the moral high road? OMG what scum! I can't believe all that love has gone for a toss just because she didn't tell him it was his family that funded her education! What is such a big deal in that?😕
megcmehta thumbnail
I truly hope that A and J dont get back together as it will send a wrong message.  Also if this story is based on the true life of someone who recently got divorce as she was a balika vadhu, waht message does it send to that??  So lets see what happens and hope that ANSH marriage happens.
Also if A accepts J back she will be breaking the promise that she made to her mom on her death bed!!!!!
im_suraj thumbnail
is serial ko band karo ab kya anandi fir jagya ke pas jagi chi boring anadi ne maa ko diya hua bacha kya hua aisi ghatiye scene rakhne ki kya jaroorat tha jab ki jagya fir se wahi aanewala hai...boring boring guyz a serial dekhna bandh kardo
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing
Well it was expeccted by our forum nembers
let him come i wanna see his face then 😡