Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
As expected Bade papa brings the twist in Gauri's marriage and Jagya reaches Jaitsar to witness AnSh engagement😆. 

I think there will be redemption track for Jagya. 

Thanks for sharing! 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its same as expected.. n its happening for gud with this anandi ll be able to differentiate bw shiv n jagya..n with whom she should spent rest of her life..bt this track needs my heart to get stronger as i knw the result bt phir bhi tensiosfy..
reepalk thumbnail
I think Anadi should live happily with shiv and try to settle down JG relationship too.
If Ja and An reunion then it is really very fun making drama for marriage.

XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I highly doubt that Anandi will end up accepting Jagya.  She won't be able to even if she wants to since she has her Mother's wish to fulfill.

This concept looks really interesting!!  I didn't think he would come back so soon.  Even though it would be great to see some drama, I feel like it's too early for him to return.  I mean...Anandi and Shiv haven't really had many scenes together...their relationship hasn't really grown.  

BUT it is going to be sooo interesting to see what Anandi does when he shows up...and to see his face when he realizes that Anandi is getting married.
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

I highly doubt that Anandi will end up accepting Jagya.  She won't be able to even if she wants to since she has her Mother's wish to fulfill.

This concept looks really interesting!!  I didn't think he would come back so soon.  Even though it would be great to see some drama, I feel like it's too early for him to return.  I mean...Anandi and Shiv haven't really had many scenes together...their relationship hasn't really grown.  

BUT it is going to be sooo interesting to see what Anandi does when he shows up...and to see his face when he realizes that Anandi is getting married.

Their relationship will grow in front of Jagya's eyes...What goes around comes around...Jagya did not have a ounce of shame, when he spent his first night in front of Anandi with his second wife...Now he will experience the same pain...Anandi, feeling and having soft corner for Shiv and supporting him instead of Jagya...!
pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"chahe hein jo bhi ANANDI aur SHIV ki SHADI ho kar rahegi".. just remembered and it is exactly what the voiceover stated in SBS when they showed the anandi's proposal scene by the water fall.. and this exactly what is going to happen so though i am a bit apprehensive abt jagiya returning but not worried as yet not just because of the SBS voiceover but also because the show will loose its very essence if they show ja reunion as firstly the reunion will just show that a man can get away wid anything even to the extent of cheating his wife, marrying another another woman even fathering her child, but the woman still has to accept him whnevr he decides to return.. not caring abt her self respect but simply acting as a puppet with the strings in man's hand. Secondly anandi will again show that she only cares to be gud DIL or wife but never a gud daughter, disrespecting her mom's last wish.. Thirdly if Ds and sumitra have a change of it only go on to show their double standards..and the MOST important thing is does the women have no right to be happy in life, to move on in her life wid a man who loves and respects her and wants to give her the world's happiness and joy.. JUST WANT ANSH TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER nothing less than this.. or else will be forced to quit..
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Will Jagya be convinced by bade papa-I dont think so personally since he is under the MAGIC GAURIMA SPELL where right is wrong & vice versa!!!it has to take something more powerful than that to shke him from his GAJA (gauri-jagat) land!!!!
😃Actually Anandi & family shud make a mega tabeez & hang it in front of their house & spray that bhaboot in Gaja's house since she is the SPELL not anyone else!!!!!😆😆😆
as for Anandi accepting jagya-she will never esp after that bhaboot incident !!!!!!
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeaaayyyiii!!!! Dhinchak dhinchak!!! Ab bajegi Gauri ki band!!! ðŸ¥³
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

So Jagya will be back. Why he will be back is not clear. He comes back to apologise to the family at Jaitser and is surprised to see Shiv and Anandi getting engaged.

Now we need to wait and see what turn it takes,when the truth is revealed. Anandi is still not free from her Jagya related memories which is quite surprising for me after all that had happened to her. For Jagya it provides a golden opportunity to get even with Shiv. Repentance or not, Jagya cannot turn a completely new leaf. He just does not have that quality in him. From early childhood, he has exploited people's love and trust in him to his advantage and he will continue to do so. He will try to turn the tide in his favour with regards to family and Anandi in particular. That will serve him with two purposes. He may win back his family and pay back Shiv.

This will be litmus test for Anandi. She has to use her judgment and sagacity to the best of her capability to tide over this. No matter how good the past memories associated with Jagya are,it is past,dead and gone. And let it not be revived for that will neither bring peace or happiness to persons involved.

I just hope Jagya does not team up with disgruntled souls in Shiv's family to do further damage.  

A question in my mind with regard to Anandi is ,"how much is enough?" what more do you want Anandi to renounce Jagya once and for all?

smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Bakwaas track. Aur kuchh nahi mila to yehi dikha diya. Anandi, what do u want? Move on in the life or keeping stuck with the past. Sometimes you say, i will also move on, so when there is opportunity for u to move on, u keep stuck with the past. Agreed, that 17 yrs of relationship, u r still attached with him. But its a tough call if u want to move on then u have make ur heart tough otherwise no use of moving on. U r using shiv only to fulfill ur mothers wish. Is he the source to fulfill ur wish. He is helping u in this matter. U shld b grateful to him. if jagya is so attached to u, then y did u divorced him. Just said ur inlaws i will always luv him, never divorce him and blah blah... CVs kya yehi track jaroori tha anandi ke liye to show diff b/w shiv nd jagya. Her past nd present  r both in front of her. FB scenes and present scenes can do enough to differentiate b/w two heros. Now this track is absolutely weird. I know people will like it. They all r also right. now, lets see four months mein kya kya tamasha dekhne ko milta hai