Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nsapo

Oh Firstly congrats on your first story...i dint even realise until laterπŸ˜ƒ but you know i love short ones so finished in one goπŸ˜›

The story was touchy and feelable beacuse many of us wouldve felt this all our lives sometime...on some thoughts i think snehal is right n he shouldnt have cried...i felt bad na that's y😊 but brilliant yaar and Adi stories are always awesome...keep writingπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Thank you Apoorva... I dont know if i should continue writing stories.. i wrote this just to satisfy a whim...

I never really thought that you ppl would like it... 
And Abhi's crying part was the genuine feeling that any strong hearted person would have expressed...😊 The feeling when your closest friend and companion dint wish you for your birthday... thats hurting na. thats why i portrayed it like that..😊
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Reshma a lovely story, but I feel you made Abhijeet sir cry too much...other than that a lovely first story!

Thank you very much Sri.. Im really glad you like it..😊
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nishi.

Amazing story raaz. ⭐️ πŸ‘
super ⭐️
ur story ir a big superise 2 me. πŸ˜›
wanna read more abhi centered stories by You.

Thank u so much 😊

Thank you very much Nishi...πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you like it..😊
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soni.

Reshma are you sure this your first attempt at writting a story. It was seriously a great first attempt by you. You written this story very nicely. I simply loved all the parts. It definitely doesn't look like its your first story. You are an all rounder yaar first a poetess now a writer simply fantastic. Coming to the story I would like to say that it was simply flawless. Just loved Dayas forgetfulness acting to iratate Abhi sir. The extra dose of chocolate scene was really funny. Had a good laugh. It was nice of Freddie sir be the only one to actuals wish Abhi sir and invite him for lunch but were was the rest of the team. The lines on the birthday card were really sweet. Abhi sir is really lucky to have wonderful friend and brother like Daya. Keep up the good work Reshma. Hope to see you writing many more wonderful stories

Awww soni..Im overwhelmed with your response dear..
As said in one of my previous comments... i actually wanted to bring in the whole team in for the surprise but then changed my mind.. Thats why that loophole there...😊

And thank you very much for liking this story.. i wrote it on a whim and the response is overwhelming...
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raaz_sweet

Thank you so much Angel dear...!!😊
I never thought i would impress people by my poems.. I started as an amateur writer and the response in overwhelming here...😊

Thank you for liking my story yar...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Your creations are more overwhelming than responses Dear⭐️⭐️.. You are most welcome😳..
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Your creations are more overwhelming than responses Dear⭐️⭐️.. You are most welcome😳..

I feel honoured...😳😊
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly congrats on your first story...
Amazing story reshma ⭐️ πŸ‘
super and very well written ⭐️
enjoy reading the story so much 😊
hope to read more stories by You.
Thanks 😊
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha.as

Firstly congrats on your first story...
Amazing story reshma ⭐️ πŸ‘
super and very well written ⭐️
enjoy reading the story so much 😊
hope to read more stories by You.
Thanks 😊

thank you very much misha di... im really really glad u like it di..πŸ˜ƒ
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raaz_sweet

I know di.. But every man has a tenderness in some corner of his heart... Many of us love Abhijeet for his strong heart.. I just wanted to bring out that tenderness...😊

And you did good job, just that we are not used to it naa, so it was a surprise for me πŸ˜‰
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehal.

And you did good job, just that we are not used to it naa, so it was a surprise for me πŸ˜‰

That's one of the reasons I titled it SURPRISE...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†