Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

it was a great epi but not much happened story wise
As in the cop came and handed over aryan to Krijni because a landslide has blocked the road and KriJni's futile attempts to be together wuth Aryan in the middle were cute...

Krish lets Aryan call Rajni mummy and is trying to be mahaan again by accepting Rajni with her mamta...

He sings and dances on 'pretty woman' from KHNH and just before the end of epi Aryan is about to jump off the stairs so he can be with Rajni
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Didn't watch yesterday and after reading your mini update, I think I will watch only the dance scene!

I cannot understand Krish being mahaan about this matter...no man would tolerate such nonsense when he is trying to romance his new wife on his honeymoon!!  Rajjo's mahaanta seems to have rubbed off on Krish...seems like a competition between them as to who is more mahaan!!  πŸ˜•

Somehow, I cannot bear Aryan anymore, however cute he may look and is just a child...I think the child artiste has a lot of talent but it is really being misused in this show! 
hinz thumbnail

i just watched the re-repeat of the epi and man that pretty woman dance was too good

@mummyben - u shud watch the whole epi coz Krish looked sooper in the first half as well and his ghoda joke was too good, why am i the only one who found that the funniest? baaki sab ko joke samjh ni aya kya?πŸ˜•
ssroomani thumbnail

Haven't watched yet Hinu...what is the ghoda joke, please? 
ssroomani thumbnail

Ok, watched it... but I didn't like the episode at all!!  It is just too much...now I feel like strangling Aryan! πŸ˜‘   If you just see the episode as a one off scene, it was fun...but when you think what it means to the story which is what interests me...it is pathetic!!!   Such scenes would be fun only if the three were a real family and the parents were just trying to take some time out for themselves away from the kid...in a comedy show!  πŸ€’

And I did not like the talk at Vaishnav home either...all are feeling sorry for Rajni????!!!!!  πŸ˜‘   Rajni is having the time of her life with Aryan and forgetting Krish in between...and then looking guilty when she remembers......while poor Krish is hiding his hurt and trying to be as normal and jolly as possible to please Rajni...

And the last scene...this is the limit!!   CVs are bent on abetting suicide or committing murder of this show...🀬

I am really sorry for GK who deserves better than this...his talent  has not got its just due yet!!  πŸ˜­
hinz thumbnail

Shobs, i liked the epi coz i didnt bother with the story in it...they've lost the plot and there seems to be no logic what so ever , so these days I just watch coz I have to update or just for Krish...

there is no story and I simply HATE it when they try to make Rajni sound so great...they are hell bent on thrusting a mahaan Rajni in our face and its failing terribly everytime...They ruined her character and the damage is irreversible!

Its hurts to say this but I'd rather have them shut shop than give us more and more crap every day! Its getting unbearableπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Gaurav desrves so much better !

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail

What happened today, anyone?

I caught a bit in betwn when I switched from BV during the break and saw the scene where Yash is telling that he cannot live without Aryan either...does this mean Krish asked Yash to give Aryan to him and Rajni?  πŸ˜² πŸ˜•

If that is the way, it is going, I think I will just give up altogether...I cannot bear more mahaanta from anyone in this show!  

classyjas thumbnail
Yeah, they have taken the mahantaa to unimaginable heights. It was our hero, Krish's brilliant idea that Yash gives up Aryan so that the mother son duo could be together for ever and ever, to which Yash thrashed Krish for such an abominal suggestion.

Actually, I also needed some help to understand today's episode- there was that scene where Aryan is requesting Krish with folded hands to give up Rajni, while she was sleeping and the next morning while they are eating breakfast, looks like he has suddenly all grown up and ready to move on in life without Rajni!!! How did this transition happen or did I miss something?
ssroomani thumbnail

Watched the epi fast forwarding quite a few parts...I don't get it at all...Aryan talks and acts like a grownup...even his language at times...🀒

there was a disconnect in the scenes as you said...what makes Aryan suddenly all reasonable the next morning? πŸ˜•

I give up...now Krish's mahaanta will take another leap and he will think of giving up Rajni to Yash...it makes me cringe to think of what this story has become! 
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is turning out to be a Krish V/s Rajni in "Kaun banega Mahaan Pati/patni"  game! πŸ˜†

Ofcourse, inorder to win the Mahaan pati title Krish now has to let go of Rajni to Yash and Aryan..

Rajni can now decide how she can be more mahaan  - will she  choose ma-ki-frikkin-mamta over her patni-ka-bloody-kartavya?