||Episode Discussion Thread Week 13||

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey BHBKians🤗

Welcome to the episode discussion thread for week 13 (20th-24th August)
Feel free to discuss the episode here while the written update for the day gets posted...
Also, you can use this thread to post short (and I mean short😆) updates in case the WU gets delayed due to some reason😳...

Have fun discussing!

Hina
(on behalf of BHBK Dev Team)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail

I will be doing the written update for today but it might be a little delayed coz I'm out around that time...
ranidutta thumbnail
Okay, I have to say this show is fast becoming stupid and ridiculous. Why in the world Rajni feeling so emotionally involved w/ the kid. She is/was just a surrogate only. And not the kid's REAL mother--not by law and not by any other means. she has no right to tell the father what to do w/ his kid. And it annoys me to no end when they bring god into the story to justify lame issues. Like how the heck devaki/yashoda is the same thing as Rajni issue???? 
Well, I am done barking. I only watch this lame show to see gaurav khanna.
Broken.Angel thumbnail
^well i dont find this show lame at all, i think the track is moving to a sensible point now, 

n abt rajni caring for the child kinda makes sense right now, a child needs a mother ofcourse, n archana is no more , so obviously shez gonna feel bad for the child tht she gave birth to lives like an orphan now,ofcourse shez wrong at times, but then rajnis character is a lil bit emotional since the start, so she getting emotionaly attached with the kid is soo expected...at 1 point shez supposed to also think abt her family , what faiba said was totally right , but her way was really wrong

im not really definding rajni or something but what im trying to say is tht shez neither wrong nor right 😕

mostly bhbk fans r always unhappy with the story, they cant just show a happy family /rajni scenes all the time, the story has to move forward anyhow...

its abt bahu ka byaah, rajni living happily with krish wont make any sense according to the title

i hope they dont spoil it in the future, but for now i think its making sense 

shrenu_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also agree that rajni character was drawn for emotional nature.she 

becomes emotional for her friend Archna and took big step of being surrogate mother without thinking of her future.we all should aprriciate such good cause.

She became emotional when her friend got injured in factory strike and workers lost their job.here she fieght for others of course with her own family. that is wrong.

She  became emotional when she read about Archna's death and takes steps which disturbed her relationship with krish.

she got again become emotional with aaryan issue.

Janne anjnne she had hurt entire vaishnav family for the reason to help other.no selfishness in her character.
How ever cv could have shown revaation of this issue in better way without destoying her character.  
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I just watched today's episode online...and I am really taken aback by what is being shown...do 6-year-old kids behave like this?   According to me, Aryan needs a spanking with a hairbrush on his behind...he is getting too big for his boots!   What kind of a dad is Yash who does not even know where his 6-year-old kid is?  And what about the rest of the people at home...doesn't anyone keep an eye on the child, especially since the child is known to be under stress due to the circumstances?   What is shown is too extreme...what a brat! 😕

So far, it was only Rajni who was annoying throughout...now Aryan has joined the irritating brigade!   Faiba may shout and scream and be rude all the time, but even she is bearable compared to these two!  Like mother, like son!  🤢  

Krish is paying a heavy price for being the ideal husband and supporting Rajni and her mamta for Aryan! 😔
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with U shobs...and what about Aryan's Dadi😕.😲...Usually Grandma takes care of their grandchildren , even more when the child has lost his mom ;they are emotionally attached and feel it is their responsibility to take care ...but here everything is like a fairy tale...with Aryan and his drama .I love kids to be innocent and in India no kids talk to adults like this...ok to some extent in US kids are that way where they address adults with names and behave in a friendly manner...hope they end this drama of Aryan_rajni soon and show more Namitha -Akash love story❤️ ...it was very refreshing and perfect stressbuster rather than showing all this 🤢  .It is perfect time to paulomi to palat back😍

WAITING 4 that day
hinz thumbnail

uff that kid...he is quite cute otherwise but this oversmartness is killing his cuteness :(...they probably are trying to compete with the BALH who is cute and is shown to be cute as well, not mahaan like this one hmph!👎🏼
shrenu_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think they should not make the reason aaryan for bhbk.
hinz thumbnail

sorry about todays uodate guys
Neha couldn't do it coz of some problem and i was out all day :(