ETF's love! <3

shivanisingh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it only me or does everyone love the way how the team works? I just love it!!
1) Shri and Riya: Hahaha, they are pretty cute and funny! Loved it when riya says "Jab tum galti karte ho, toh hum. Par agar maine galti ki, to main aur tum aa gaya" Then Shri agrees after that! 

2)Riya and Chotu: Hahaha, the honour killing episode. Loved it how riya and chotu wanted to throw arjun down the building. 🀣 Amazing teamwork yaar!

3)Arjun and Rathore: BROMANCE! Their snide remarks at one another always makes me laugh !! And Arjun says "Sir" to annoy the hell outta rathore and get his work done! It's annoying yet super funny!

4)Last but not the least, AJUN-RIYA ! They are sooo cuttteee!!! I felt sad when he didnt let Riya explain herself :(

I love the teamwork between the entire team of ETF ! The way they work(though arjun solves the case) but still the way they walk! Haaye.. I absolutely love Sana! A little biased towards her as I have been her loyal fan since Day 1 ! She's an amazing actress for a 19-year old !

Hope you enjoyed reading this! Thanks!! πŸ˜‰ (will post more!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post... everything you mentioned is simply awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Exactly.

Every character has an amazing chemistry with the other. Be it Arjun/Rathore...their scenes are totally fire packed. Their snide comments and remarks to each other and Arjun's constant "Sir Sir" just to bug him off...is a treat to watch!!

Riya/Chotu/Shri - I think both Shri and Chotu treat Riya like a younger sis...esp Chotu. The way they are always helping her out and Chotu even wanted to throw him off the roof when Arjun was mean to her. The trio's scene are always very cute and funny...gives a different flavour to the serious drama.

Last but not the least Riya/Arjun...well they set the screen on fire. thats all i got to say...

Arjun's remarks to Riya...esp these

"Tum ladki ho na??"
"Mere mooh pe kuch laga hai ya meri shakal ek hi raat mein kuch zyada interesting ho gayi hai" πŸ˜†
"Concentrate kar rahi ho ya aankhein band karke no. dhund rahi ho??? " πŸ˜†

these two have sizzling chemistry!!!😍

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Exactly.

Every character has an amazing chemistry with the other. Be it Arjun/Rathore...their scenes are totally fire packed. Their snide comments and remarks to each other and Arjun's constant "Sir Sir" just to bug him off...is a treat to watch!!

Riya/Chotu/Shri - I think both Shri and Chotu treat Riya like a younger sis...esp Chotu. The way they are always helping her out and Chotu even wanted to throw him off the roof when Arjun was mean to her. The trio's scene are always very cute and funny...gives a different flavour to the serious drama.

Last but not the least Riya/Arjun...well they set the screen on fire. thats all i got to say...

Arjun's remarks to Riya...esp these

"Tum ladki ho na??"
"Mere mooh pe kuch laga hai ya meri shakal ek hi raat mein kuch zyada interesting ho gayi hai" πŸ˜†
"Concentrate kar rahi ho ya aankhein band karke no. dhund rahi ho??? " πŸ˜†

these two have sizzling chemistry!!!😍

ds is my fav line😳
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u...the ETF tean sure has an awesome binding...πŸ‘πŸΌ
arjun-rathore...they look so hot when they walk together after solving some case or going somewhere...😍
riya-shri...fun to watch...
riya-chotu...again super-fun
actually the trio riya-shri-chotu r a riot together the comments they make on arjun n rathore r fun to watch...remember when they said ...YE DONE EK DUSRE K SAATH KAAM KAISE KREINGE???πŸ˜†
ajun-riya...my latest obsession...the both burn the screen ...arjun's hot temper n riya's innocent questions n their cute fights...☺️❀️
all in all ETF team is fantastic...πŸ‘
shivanisingh thumbnail
Hehe, I totally agree with all of you!! Thats how I feel ! <3 In love with this show!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i lovd samjhe yaa samjhau <3
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aweosme post...Loving every character 
Riya-chotu-shree thery are so cute
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know i agree i love this team 
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
"Mere mooh pe kuch laga hai ya meri shakal ek hi raat mein kuch zyada interesting ho gayi hai"  

when did he say that, I mean which episode, I watch all,sorry but still not able to remember.plz help.