Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

You're right the first time! I'm Bidz; have written on Sajan many times :D Well, as I said, I'll think by tomorrow since I need to have an idea first! Well, I do have... Give me time to choose the couple! :)

Hi Bidz 🤗 Ohh. no wonder :) 
Good, I'll be waiting :D
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post i appreciate u r idea.

I am a bad writer but i love to read love stories.Thanks for PM
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

"Maan bete did you arrange for the mithai?"

"Daadi, you expect me to do that? You know I'm not at all interested in these kind of wedding preparations and still?"

"What Maan beta its your brother's wedding tonight and you?"

"Daadiji don't worry I've taken care of all that" Aadi said coming running to the spot.

"Aadi What the hell are you doing here? You should have been at the office right now?"

"Actually sir I think you forgot,  I'm on leave till Dev sir's marriage takes place"

"Whatever Aadi"

"Jiji, Buaji , be quick, we should leave fast with the sweets"

"Khushi, relax, we still have time" Payal said to Khushi who was running around cross checking the sweets.

"Jiji, don't you remember, Aadi ji had  had asked us to reach quite early. So nice of him to order Lucknowi sweets for Punjabi wedding right?"

"Right Khushi.  See Khushi everything is done, all you need to do now is to take it there"

"Sure jiji. You coming with me?"

"No Khushi Aakash will be coming and I'm going back home. I just came to help you out remember?"

"Ya jiji. Love you"

"Love you too. Bye see you soon"

Khushi ran to Happy Singh who had by the time loaded the boxes of sweets into the vehicle.

"Pagal" Payal said looking at her younger sister.

"You?" the security questioned Khushi who came  with the sweets.

"I'm Khushi , here to deliver the sweets. Aadji has asked me to come here"

The security made some calls and then let her in.

"Excuse me,  can you tell me where Aadiji is ?" Khushi asked a mann who was standing with his back facing her.

"Hello?"

"Just hold on for a second" Maan said over the phone before turning to see who the one was interrupting his phone call.

Maan turned and was mesmerised at the sight in front of him. There was no less than an angel. Perhaps the most beautiful girl he has ever met. But who the hell was she?

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?"

"Sir I just asked you.."

"Shut up. I don't want to listen to you. Get lost" and he then went away from there.

"Akudu kahin ke. I just asked  him where Aadiji is. What is there to get so irritated"

"Khushi". she heard her name being called out.

"Aadiji, I was looking for you, but who is that?

"Maan sir, he is my boss. Stay away from him. He doesn't like all these wedding formalities.

"Ok such an arrogant idiot"

"Khushi.?  Leave it. BTW where are the sweets."

"Right in front of you"

He opened the boxes.

"Aww, looks  yummy, I hope Daadima should judge this"

"Wow bitiya these sweets are amazing, I think you should look onto the food even for tonight. Please don't say no"

"Ok Daadi"

"Bitiya can you please go and call Dev for the Pooja?"

"Ji. Where is he?"

"the room on the left end."

"Ok Daadi"

"Did Daadima say left? Or right? I think Right."

She knocked on the door.  No response

"Might not  have heard, I'll knock again"

She was about to knock the door again, but then Maan opened the door and she hit his head.

"What are you doing?"

Khushi was shell shocked.

"Hey Devi Maiyya, again the wrong person. Devi Maiyya raksha karna?"

"What do you want girl?"

"Sorry sir, actually  its your brother's marriage, Daadi wants to do pooja with you"

"What"

"I mean your brother should do pooja"

"excuse me" Dev said overhearing the conversation

"Ji" Khushi turned around

"I think I'm wanted for the pooja right. I think you got mistaken."

"No, I mean yes. Lets go"

"Thank god, escaped from the akudu"

"Did you say something?"

"No not at all"

"I hate this loud music and especially the children running around here and there." Maan muttered under his breath.

Just then he saw a little girl running down the stairs fall down. She started crying. Khushi was about to run to her but Maan was quicker.

"What happened sweetheart, did you hurt yourself"

The girl kept on crying.

"There is nothing to worry dear, its a small scar. Let me clean it for you"

Maan was not the same rude akudu as she felt first. he had a heart and was kind. She stood there watching him tending to the child.

"Khushi"

No response.

"Khushi" Aadi jerked Khushi.

"Aadiji  when did you come?"

"Khushi I came  when you were busy looking at the empty space in front of you"

"Sorry I didn't realise"

"Its ok, now go, dadima is calling you"

"Ji"

"What happened Daadi? You seem to be upset"

"Khushi, beta actually the traditional kundan set which should be given to the chotti bahu is still in the locker. The one who went to get it brought the wrong one. There is less than an hour and we need to bring  it here."

"What are you going to do now?"

"Idea."

Daadima went to Maan's room and Khushi followed.

"Maan beta you have to do this for me. It is your brother's wedding and we need it urgently"

"No Daadima, I don't even know how a Kundan set looks like then how am I supposed to bring it?"

"Do one thing take Khushi with you"

"What?" Both Maan and Khushi said at the same time.

"Yeah Khushi please go with him, don't say no."

She couldn't protest. The old woman had pleaded before her.

"But Daadi why not Anvesha? She will come with me"

"No Maan. She is the dulha's sister, she has got rituals to perform. You have to go. Also we will need   some cash. Bring that also"

Saying that Daadima left and Khushi looked on.

"What are you waiting for? Lets go." Maan said and stormed out of the room.

"Cant he be a little pleasant to me" she muttered and then followed him to the car.

"get in" he said pointing the passenger seat.

She settled inside and then he got in.

"Seat belt"

"I've already fastened the seat belt. For your kind information, I've travelled in a car beore and I know traffic rules even. I even drive my jeejaji's SUV, you may even know him, he is Aakash Singh Raizada owner o AR industries."

Maan was amazed. This girl who was extremely beautiful was talking without reason non stop and is also the saali of one of the biggest businessman in India.

"Than why do you do this work?"

"I enjoy making sweets so I thought of taking up this as a profession. Jeejaji even suggested modelling"

"No need"

"What did you say?"

Maan was shocked. He didn't mean to say that out so loud. He was being  possessive of her but why?

Then went to the locker and got the Kundan set.

"You wait in the car, I'll be back with the cash"

"Ok"

She went to the car and kept the set safely in the dashboard. She felt as if someone was glaring at her and she was right. Two men were moving towards her. They were saying something. She did not care. She was scared. She closed the glass window of her side of the door.

"Haye sweet heart , we will close it but  first let us in." First man said

Before she could lock the door the other man opened the door and pulled her out.

"Leave me" she was struggling at his hold.

She saw Maan coming out of the Bank.

"Maaan" She shouted.

Maan was startled. She screamed his name and ran to him hugginggg him tight. He dint know how to respond. Just then he saw the two men by the car and understood the matter.

He saw them running. He freed himself from Khushi's hold and ran behind them, and bashed them like hell.

"Maan, please stop. Leave them we have to reach before the wedding"

Maan finally stopped  and stood up. He moved towards Khushi and hugged her. And she hugged him back. Both of them did not know what made them do this. They felt small droplets of water falling and yes, it was raining.

"Khushi come in fast" Maan said as he ran to his car.

But they were too late both were already drenched.

They reached Khurana palace. Maan  went over to Daadi and handed over  the jewellery set and cash before moving to his room.

"Khushi what happened? Why are you both drenched?"

"Actually Daadiji it was raining when we came out, we had to run to the car and by the time we reached we got drenched.

"Anvesha, give Khushi something to change"

"Ok Daadi"

Anvesha took Khushi to her room and gave her a orange red lehnga.

Khushi resembled a princess in those clothes and Maan was totally lost in her beauty that he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Finally the wedding was over and all the rituals were done.

"Daadiji I think I should leave now" Khushi said.

"Khushi can you do me one more favour?"

"What Daadi?"

"Actually can you come over to help in the reception tomorrow?"

"Ok Daadi I will come"

"Thanks bitiya."

"I'll leave now"

"Khushi wait, Maan will drop you, wont you Maan" Daadi had noticed that her grandson for the irst time in his life couldn't take his eyes off a girl.

Maan was waiting for a chance.

"Of course Daadi"

Khushi was surprised at his response.

The journey was a silent one and finally Maan dropped Khushi home.

The next day Khushi went to the Khurana palace to help for the reception. She  was dressed in a pale blue saree and was looking absolutely gorgeous.

"Khushi bitiya you are here?"

"Ji daadi, how could I not come when you asked me to"

"So nice of you bitiya"

"Daadi, can I help?"

"No need bitiya, you worked too much yesterday itself"

"As you wish daadi"

The newly weds were there. They looked perfect for each other. Khushi went and congratulated Dev and Nandhini.

There was soft romantic music in the background. Khushi really wanted to dance and couples were  already dancing but she was alone, so was she supposed to go to the dance floor?

"Hey Khushi  you are here?"

"Yeah Anvesha, how are you?"

"I'm fine. Would you like to dance?"

"Of course, but I'm alone"

"May be one of my  friends will be interested let me call them"

"Thanks"

Maan was watching all this and had heard their conversation.

"Khushi" 

"Yes"

"Would you like to dance with me??" Khushi was much startled at the question. She never expected Maan to come up to her and ask that.

"of course"

Maan led Khushi to the dance floor. He kept his hands on her waist and Khushi's hands moved to his shoulder. He pulled her passionately and she moved along with him. They danced for some time lost in each other's eyes. They came out of the trance when they heard applause for them from their audience.

Khushi left early from the party whereas Maan kept on searching for her. He was upset since he couldn't find her.

1 month later

"Khushi there is a new proposal for you and this time you cant reject it without seeing him"

"But Amma I told you na , I don't want to get married now" saying this Khushi went to her room.

"Par Bitiya why?" Garima asked behind her but did not get any reply

"Amma what am I supposed to tell you? That I don't want to get married now because I'm in love with someone whom I've met only twice in my lifetime and that I've seen love for me in his eyes even but he hasn't told that to me? Khushi it has been a month and till now he haveent even contacted you. Maybe you were wrong. What if he doesn't believe in marriage and love?" Khushi thought before going to sleep.

"Di, jiji, jeejaji, Naani  how come you all are here in the morning?"

"Khushi bitiya don't you remember there is a new proposal for you and"

"Naaniji I've told them that I don't want to get married now"

"Bitiya , don't say that I've promised Savithri that I will get this proposal a green signal"

"Savuthri? Who is that?"

"She is Maan's Daadi" Anjali said

Khushi was shocked to hear the name Maan.

"Whose Daadi?"

" I said Maan's daadi, the guy who you may marry?"

Khushi's face now brightened up.

"Bitiya, shall I tell Savithri that they need not come here"

"No Naani.. I mean"

"Khushi, we know what you mean.  And how dare you keep your feelings away from us?" Payal asked giving a pinch on Khushi's hands.

"aww jiji, I'm sorry"

"For what? Falling in love with me and not confessing ah?" Maan asked coming up behind her accompanied by Daadi.

"you ?"

"Yeah me. I thought you might come to me and say that you love me but"

"Even you could have done that?"

"Hello, its me who made all these happen. I was the one who called up Aakash and talked to him about marrying his saali"

"hmm akudu"

Maan moved forward and hugged her while she reciprocated the hug.

Anjali *Coughs*

"Excuse me you both are not alone"

They broke the hug, Maan was embarrassed while Khushi blushed.

o0oENDo0o

PS: PM or scrap me your comments please

here is my other SS RAB KI MARZI

Edited by luvbarunsanaya6 - 11 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
It is quite challenging. I would love to participate. I will PM you the details soon. Thank you for the PM :)
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks alot for the pm I will surely participate...I will post my story up by either today or tomorrow :D
I relly love the concept and your idea...
I have a clouple of questions though...
1.The story should have dialouges like the OS's an FF's etc...or Should i just be in words???

eg:
Armaan:Hey,Nia kaisi ho???
Nia:Hi! I'm good
Like this or
eg:
Arjun gOES TO kRYSTLE'S HOUSE SUPRISES etc...
The 1 with dialouges or the 1 just in plain words without them saying anything...
Please answer :D

Originally posted by: kushalkidewaani

Thanks alot for the pm I will surely participate...I will post my story up by either today or tomorrow :D

I relly love the concept and your idea...
I have a clouple of questions though...
1.The story should have dialouges like the OS's an FF's etc...or Should i just be in words???

eg:
Armaan:Hey,Nia kaisi ho???
Nia:Hi! I'm good
Like this or
eg:
Arjun gOES TO kRYSTLE'S HOUSE SUPRISES etc...
The 1 with dialouges or the 1 just in plain words without them saying anything...
Please answer :D

Hii ! Firstly, you cannot use their real names! please check the rules properly. Secondly, you can write either way, whichever way is comfortable for you! There is no rule on that.

Just remember, only serial names and characters , No real names!

Originally posted by: Manjari1104

Hii ! Firstly, you cannot use their real names! please check the rules properly. Secondly, you can write either way, whichever way is comfortable for you! There is no rule on that.

Just remember, only serial names and characters , No real names!

Yea yea iI know inly serial names this was just and example...anyway thank you soo much for reminding me again... :D
And thanks again for replying to my question :)
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey all I am Preethi...

I have a very less experience in writing when compared to great writers i have seen in this forum...

I hope you people will like my 2 stories which I will post soon in this thread

Couple I selected - Karan Tacker and Rati Pandey

I will write on Sameer Saxena (Love ne mila di jodi) and Indira Sharma (Hitler Didi) ðŸ˜³

Oh yeaa!
Sorry I have another question
2.You said we could post 3 love stories right...Do all of them have to be on one pair only??>..Or they can be on 3 different pairs...??

Originally posted by: kushalkidewaani

Oh yeaa!

Sorry I have another question
2.You said we could post 3 love stories right...Do all of them have to be on one pair only??>..Or they can be on 3 different pairs...??

Yes, you have an option...
And its your choice, if you do it on the same couple, make sure its very different from your other stories, and if you want you can choose 3 different couples!