Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update... bt i lyk only arnav-khushi jodi...
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

"chotte what are you doing here gazing simply at the sky?"

"Nothing di. I was just searching my Khushi"

"I'm sorry chotte that was all because of me. Par Rab ki marzi ke kilaaf kuch nahi hota"

Arnav went from there without correcting her or telling her that it was not because of her because it was because of his di that he lost his wife Khushi and his daughter Arshi.

Flashback                

"Di, Khushi lets go. Where is papa's doll Arshi?"

"Arshi is here chotte , but this time I naani and Maami are coming with you. Arshi and her mom will come with Payal and Akash."

"But Di,"

"No buts chotte, I'm going to separate you and Khushiji or some time"

"DI.."

"Not forever chotte its a matter of one hour"

And finally they had to agree and Arnav left with his Di , Naani and Maami whereas his wife and daughter came with his brother and sister in law.

After an hour

"Di they should have been here by now"

"Chotte, there is a small child in the car and also a pregnant woman" Anjali said referring to Payal

"So they will be a bit late"

"let me call Khushi" Arnav said and took out his phone to call Khushi. it was unreachable.

"Chotte where are you lost? Pick up the phone"

It was from an unknown number.

"Hello"

"Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?"

"Speaking"

"Does the car DL-01-BS-1000 belong to you"

"Yeah"

"I'm Inspector Shinde speaking. I'm sorry to say the car met with an accident, can you please come over to City hospital"

"But how is my wife and daughter"

Before he could say further he heard a beep.

He rushed inside the hospital with the three ladies following him.

"Mr.Raizada"

"Yes"

"I'm sorry to say, the all 4 passengers are dead"

The   four of them were shocked. Arnav was heart broken.

"Di you sperated us forever"

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Chotte I know whatever happened in your life is because of me. It has been 2 years since that incident but still why are you like this? Give me a chance to repent, let me choose a girl for you" Anjali said catching up with her brother.

"Di? How could you? No one can ever replace Khushi in my life. No way"

He went away from there taking his car keys with him, only a long drive could give him peace of mind today. It was his Khushi's barsi today and he he drove slowly remembering the moments he shared with her. She was afraid of darkness and speed and he avoided both these days.

He was still driving slowly when he noticed a girl by the roadside. She was standing as if she would jump as soon as she sees a speeding vehicle. He remembered Khushi who had once saved a gairl and brainwashed her against suicide.

He stopped his SUV and went up to her. He could see something in her which reminded him of Khushi.

"Are you attempting suicide?"

"Who are you and why do you care?" Geet asked. She looked as if she was devastated.

"Just to know why are you wasting your life for someone who doesn't care about you?"

"I'm repeating who are you?"

"I'm someone who lost his everything when god took away his wife and child from him two years ago."

"And why are you telling this to me?"

" Everything is god's will. Rab ki marzi kea age kuch nahi hota. I'm telling this because god has granted this life to you because he knows there is a purpose of each and every person in this world. My Khushi's was   to make me a human in which she succeeded and then let me after accomplishing her mission. No one can go against his will. Lwt me ask you once what is your problem?"

"My problem? I was married off to a man Dev who is already married to someone else and now after his needs he doesn't want me in his life  and my family have disowned me"

"And you are going to end your life for such a beast. Why don't you move on in life?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you  look educated, why don't you look or some work here in Delhi and start your living?"

"I don't know anyone in Delhi and I don't have a place to go either."

"I can help you. If you trust me enough come with me. BTW I'm Arnav"

"Geet"

"Ok I hope you are coming with me."

Geet took the small bag which she had carried from her home and came over to the SUV. Arnav opened the door for her.

"Thank you Arnavji for getting me admitted in this hostel. You seem to be famous"

She had called him Arnav ji. This reminded him of his Khushi.

"What is there in fame? I've always lost my loved ones, if ever your family comes in search of you then it will be nice that they meet you than get to know you are dead. I know the pain of loosing the important ones in your lives because I've lost many in my life"

"There is a very dreadful past behind you it seems. May be I will get to know it someday.

"Bye then"

"Bye and thank you"

"You are welcome"

The next morning Arnav was waiting for Aman in his cabin.

"Sir may I"

"Come in Aman"

"Sir the candidates are here and yeah there is an extra girl who reported today, what should I tell her?"

"Ask her to wait, we will see if there is time"

"Are you sure sir that you are taking the interview yourself?"

"Yeah Aman, after all it is the Interview for my personal assistant"

"Ok sir"

"Sir only the girl who reported  is left, shall I send her in?"

"Ok Aman" Arnav said over the phone.

"May I come in" Arnav heard a familiar sound which made him look up from the file in his hands.

"Geet ?"

"Arnav ji you?"

"Why not? After aall this is my company"

"I never knew. "

"It is great to see you here. So you decided to move on?"

" I had to after all you took my class?"

"So what made you think you could be the PA of ASR?"

"I think you have got my file with you, and I believe I'm capable of taking up this job after someone boosted my morale yesterday"

"I'm impressed. So when would you like to join? Tomorrow?"

"Sure sir"

"Call me ASR"

"Ok"

"See you tomorrow"

"Bye and thanks"

"For what?"

"For the job"

"Oh you are welcome"

The next morning Geet was on time for the job.

"Geet these are the papers which you need to get signed from ASR" Aman said as soon as he saw Geet.

"Sure"

"Take these to his cabin"

Arnav was not in his cabin when she entered.  She was about to leave the room after  keeping the files on the table when she saw some papers on the floor. She bent down to take them.

Arnav entered his cabin and noticed some movement beneath the table he moved forward and noticed Geet.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"I saw these things on the floor and so thought of picking those up."

"Arnav saw Geet holding Khushi and Arshi's photo in her hand"

"How dare you touch these?" Arnav was in his ASR mode.

He snatched the photo from her and moved forwards while she moved backwards. All her antics reminded  him o Khushi. she was moving backwards and now was about to fall down the window through which he had already put Khushi down. This time he didn't let Geet go down.

She stood in the air for some time.

"I think ASR has found his Khushi once again" Aman said

"Yeah Chamkili was someone very important in his lie. Hope he finds his love again" Pam agreed.

The next few days went on very well and by now Arnav was attracted by Geet as he used to feel around with his Khushi. But he never wanted someone to take her place in his heart. Geet on the other hand felt sae with him around. She by now knew how much he had loved his wife and daughter and how much he missed them. Even then she found herself being attracted to that man even after all that had happened to her in the past.

"Aman is chotte in the office?" Anjali asked

"No mam he has gone with Geet for some meeting"

"Geet? Who is that?"

"Geet? She is his personal  assistant, with her around he has stopped being angry for small reasons"

"Really? Then I think I should meet her"

"She stays in the ladies hostel near Vasant Kunj"

"Thanks Aman."

"My pleasure"

"Geet, I should know more about her" Anjali said to herself.

"Chotte who is this Geet?"

"She is my PA Di"

"I heard you are comfortable with her around. I think she should be in your life then after Khushi"

"NO Di no one can take the place of my KHUSHI in my lie"

"Not her place at least next to her. Chotte you have to consider about this. And I'm going to talk to her about this"

"But DI"

"No buts chotte this is my final decision"

Arnav couldn't stop her his time. He knew that she was guilty and doing all this or his happiness. And Geet was someone who could understand him within a short span of time.

"Geet you have a visitor" her room mate said.

"Who can it be?"

"I'm Anjali, Arnav's elder sister"

"I know Di, he often speaks about you. I've seen your photo"

"I'm here to ask you something."

"Ji"

"will you be in my chotte's life?'

"I didn't get you Di"

"I mean I want you to get married to Arnav."

"but will he agree? I mean I've seen how much he still loves Khushi"

"I know, but this time he will have to agree to his di's decision. I want you to come with me now"

"OK"

"Sir your Di told me about"

"Do you have a problem with it?"

"No sir, but since you know my past"

"I'm ok with it. So we are getting married, but never expect much from me"

"I can understand"

"Thanks"

Arnav and Geet were engaged for over a month now. He was now in love with her.

"Arnav  today is my last day as your PA. From next week I will be taking over as your wife"

"Really, then we need to make this memorable"

He moved forward and hugged her.

"Arnav Aman sir might come inside"

"So what? We are engaged and now shut up and hug me"

She hugged him. It felt like heaven to be in his protective arms.

"I love you Geet"

"I love you too Arnav"

"Chotte we need to go for shopping today. Let us go and pick Geet  first."

"Ok Di"

"Geet we are on the other side, can you see?"

"Yeah Di I saw you both, I'm coming"

But what they saw next was heart breaking for Arnav.

"Arnaaavvv..." that was all he heard.

He rushed to her side. She was smeared with blood. She took  her in his lap while sitting down on the road.

"Geet nothing will happen to you. See I'm here by your side"

"Arnav I'm sorry I wont be able to be in your life forever, forgive me"

"Shut up for God's sake Geet. Nothing will happen to you understood"

"Arnav grant me my last wish, I want to die as a  suhagan. Please fill my maang at least with the blood "

She was literally pleading to him, he couldn't resist and he did as she said.

The ambulance came and took her to the hospital

Tears were literally flowing out of his eyes as he stood out of the ICU waiting for the doctor to give him any news on his wife, his Geet.

"Mr. Raizada"

"Yes doctor. how is Geet?"

"no need to worry, she is fine and will gain consciousness in an hour or two"

Arnav literally thanked Devi Mayya for saving Geet for he could not afford to loose her , after all he had lost Khushi once.

o0oENDo0o

This is my other SS on this forum have a look.

" Pyar Ya Kuch Aur? "

PM or scrap me your comments..!!!!
Edited by luvbarunsanaya6 - 11 years ago
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Preethi-- I liked Cold Coffee OS ...

Yet to read 7Days... will comment on this later...

You'r a good writer... 

Keep it up!!! 👍🏼
noclapsplease thumbnail
great idea.. 😊
lovely stories .. 😃
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Barun Sobti - Drashti Dhami

Barun as Arnav (Age 27)
Drashti as Rani (Age 22)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Read with caution and at your own risk. There are a couple parts where it gets graphic and it is only viewable to readers 18+! 😆

Pain of Separation

This is the story of two friends who thought they would stick together for the rest of their lives. Their story is a long one and a sad one. Sometimes things don't work out the way they are supposed to work out. Instead they work out the way they are destined to work out. And destiny doesn't always lead to a happy ending.

*Flashback*

It was a bright and beautiful day on campus and raas tryouts were just around the corner. Rani loved the raas team. She was a pure Gujarati girl from heart even though she was born and raised in the United States. Raas tryouts were going to be held this very fine night. She was as excited as could be to try out for the team she'd always wanted to be a part of. Her friends often would tease her that she only wanted to try out to see the hot Gujju mundas. Only Rani knew that her reason to try out was to showcase her awesome talent in front of millions of people. Little did she know luck would not be on her side today.

Night arrived as fast as a lighting bolt. Rani was getting ready with a bunch of friends for the tryouts. It was the night she had been waiting for. The girls once ready took off to the tryout location. Rani was very nervous as this was her first college try out for a team. A bunch of students were crowded around the place just waiting for things to begin. One guy stood out from the rest and caught Rani's eye instantly. She looked away just as he looked at her. Tryouts had officially begun!

Tryouts were a long 3 hours. The captains led the students in the tryouts. Results on who made the team were not going to be decided until another week. During these tryouts Rani was introduced to a guy that she would never forget in her lifetime. She later had found out his name was Arnav! And their story was going to be a story one would never ever forget!

A week passed by and the official results were up. Rani was very anxious to see whether she had made her dream team or not. She looked through the list of people who made it only to find her name not listed. Rani was shocked as she didn't expect this at all. She was left speechless and closed her laptop and shut her eyes. Tears started to fall down her eyes. Her phone vibrated, but she was too upset to even care. Fifteen minutes later she gathered herself up and saw her phone which flashed "1 new message." She opened up the text and saw it was from Arnav. It said "Hi. Come online on AIM later tonight." Rani shut her eyes and didn't reply back. Ten minutes later she replied back saying "okay."

It was 10:00 pm. Rani logged into AIM and within 2 seconds a chat message from Arnav popped up. Their conversation lasted till 3: oo am. Their conversations were on the most random things from Rani being upset, Arnav (who was already on the raas team) consoling her, Arnav spilling out all of his problems to her and vise versa...They pretty much chatted like two very best friends would. This continued for weeks where almost every night they would be online talking with each other on just about everything in their respected lives.

Then came a night that would be remember forever! It was a mutual friend's birthday and both Rani & Arnav were invited. By this time the two had become somewhat really close in their friendship. The party was at a club and the night was a beautiful one. Arnav saw Rani standing in a corner talking with a few friends. He approached her and asked her for a dance...a little bit of a dirty dance. Rani at first was awestruck and wasn't sure how to respond, but she didn't refuse. He went with him and danced like she'd never dance before. All her sorrows vanished away while she was dancing with Arnav. Arnav was getting quite down and dirty with Rani, but Rani didn't mind it one bit. He kissed her forehead and moved down her body. Rani was nervous, but she didn't stop him. He took her out of the crowd and into a small room. He sat her on a table. He whispered to her "you are so beautiful." Rani was speechless. Rani was wearing a beautiful white sleeveless dress. Rani closed her eyes as Arnav kept kissing her everywhere. He slowly pulled down the straps of her dress. Rani's eyes widened surprised this was going too far, but she didn't want to stop now! Arnav made Rani lie down on the table and got up next to her. He look of his shoes and shirt. Rani was too shocked to realize in full depth what was going on. Arnav pulled her dress down a little bit more exposed a slight strap of her bra. He slid the strap off of her. He did the same with the other. He continued kissing her everywhere. He was about to expose her breasts when Rani said "STOP!" Arnav backed away. Rani dressed herself back. She rushed outside of the club. Arnav followed her outside.

Rani: "This is wrong."
Arnav: "What's so wrong about it?"
Rani: "You said you have a girlfriend."
Arnav: "We broke up."
Rani: "I'm not ready for this."
Arnav: "You're beautiful."

Rani started to walk away only to be followed by Arnav.

Arnav: I can't let you go on your own. Its the city. Its dangerous.
Rani: I will manage.

Arnav carried Rani and put her in his car. He drove off without another word.

Rani had woken up in her apartment. How she had got inside she had no idea. She looked at her phone to see "1 new message" flashing on the screen. She opened it. It read "last night was beautiful." Rani closed her eyes not believing what was happening.

Months passed by. The two continued talking and remembering the night of their life. Then came time for Rani to leave the city and return back home. She was two hours away. She told Arnav this and both were upset that they would be moving apart. What they had wasn't a relationship at this stage. Neither of them knew what they shared other than friendship. Arnav drove down to campus to meet Rani. Rani took him upstairs in her room to say goodbye. Rani sat on the bed tears pouring down her face. Arnav hugged her tightly without saying a word. He slowly moved down to her face and her lips. He kissed her on her lips. Rani was too sad or upset to react. She let him.

Arnav: Please...?
Rani: What?
Arnav: I don't know when we'll meet next...Let me remember this day for a lifetime.
Rani: I love you.

Arnav made Rani lie down on the bed. Slowly he took off her clothes. Rani was into this moment. She also wanted to remember this day for a lifetime. She had never in her life let anybody see her naked. Arnav took his shirt off and slowly kissed her everywhere.

Hours passed by. Rani dressed herself back as did Arnav. Rani's mom was going to be picking her up.

Twenty minutes later Rani was on her way back home. Away from campus, away from Arnav. She was sad and upset, but there was very little she could do.

A couple of nights passed by. Rani's phone vibrated at 2:00 am one night. She didn't see it until the morning. The message read "I'm sorry. Whatever happened shouldn't have happened. We can't be together. You're too far, and a long distance relationship will not work for me." Rani was shocked. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had to keep re reading the message to finally get it down right.

Months passed by. In these months very little conversation was held between Arnav and Rani. They still talked, but their talk was now limited. During this time Arnav would randomly block Rani from facebook and other means of communications without any reason or explanation. Rani tried many times to contact him and find out what was going on and why he was doing this. But all her efforts failed. Then there was 3 years of silence.

For three years Arnav and Rani had no communication with each other. Their small love story that had started off in a positive note went downhill. During those 3 years Rani was in the biggest mess ever! She had actually finally loved a guy that she wanted to see her live the rest of her life happily with. There was so much pain she went through being separated from him. So many questions went through her mind: Why did he do this? Why did he lead her on when he knew he didn't want a relationship with her? Why all the lies? These were only some questions that she had on her mind. With time she had slowly moved on...just to have him enter her life all over again.

One random day she got a message on facebook from Arnav asking how she was doing. Their 3 year long silence ended right there. They began talking and Arnav started apologizing for all of this mistakes 3 years back. He sweet talked Rani into believing that in these 3 years he had matured into a bigger and better person and he just wanted one more chance to prove he had changed for the better. Rani's heart gave in and gave Arnav a second chance . . . a mistake!

Things were perfect between the two until one day when Arnav found out that Rani shared EVERYTHING with her best friend! Knowing that he got furious because the conversations that Rani and Arnav had were quite intimate. But from Rani's standpoint she wasn't wrong at all. How could she trust a guy who had broke her trust already in the past? And if a girl can't share everything with her best friend, who can she share it with? Rani wasn't wrong in her views, but neither was Arnav wrong in his.

And so ended the story that began as friendship.  Rani suffered the major loss and felt the pain of separation the most. For Arnav it was all a game that was fun to play. Two best friends turned into lovers who turned into . . . a long separation.

What the future holds for these two only time will tell. Until then it is the pain of separation that will haunt their memories for a lifetime!
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 11 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Nevermind! I am used to Topics Above 18😈
Thanks for using my siggy
http://i.imgur.com/ws32i.jpg
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Luvbarunsanaya6. Nice Os. All the best for contest.
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@luvbarunsanaya6
Haayeee wat a cool update...
tht was simply fantastic one..
loved it...
different n nice one

Edited by rkapoor1382 - 11 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if the onscreen name of the actor is not necessary to be used than whats the use of mixing the couples...

Arjun Bijlani ""( mayank) - Krystle D'souza( nupur)

it will be the same thing...

if it would have been strictly jeevika n mayank than its something different ..
my POV

anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
this is a great concept!!!

i so wish i cud participate!!!
man..these studies...aargghhh...
Edited by anodaksgfan - 11 years ago