kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome story 
loved it
thanks for pm me
nishkala thumbnail
@ Ritchelle...very nice one,Indeed I would like to see Maanvi as Dr.Maanvi someday !May be a Paedriatric Oncologist or something πŸ˜‰
Hope EHMMBH Cv's take some ideas from your  story!!

Great Job!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Tinkerbe11..

Lovely story. I liked how it starts leaving the reader with many questions as it progresses and by the end of it the little things..details start to make sense and the whole picture became clear...you've written well mate...enjoyed it!β­οΈπŸ‘

The beginning was quite intriguing, the way the surroundings aided the situation..the choice of words to describe it was well done...I could visualize what you were conveying...love the way it begins in Arohi's perspective of what she felt, what her relationship meant to her, what Virat, her husband, meant to herand what the decisions she makes could possibly give in regards to her life...it revealed she's known him forever I guess and they beat many odds to be together ...yet their relationship is at crossroads? The recall of vows puts things into better perspective in regards to their love, Virats love that he stated would prevail even death...those little memories added to allowing the reader to see what their relationship was like...and Arohi's words show the desparation and sorrow of missing someone dear...

Virat's not really ready to speak with her for whatever happened, he's mad and I'm curious as to why exactly...Arohi's willing to be patient...her visiting home as if it were the first...sometimes, esp when you have a certain attachment to home, leaving for a few days can seem like forever...aww they have two kids...they sound great...seemed like they were a happy family...so what went wrong? indeed life is mysterious and full of surprises...so what challenged posed the problem? got me thinking yaar!

Oh! accident...kinda sort had a feeling there was some accident...but the events leading up to it...hmm suspicion is a rotten in a relationship ...can destroy...but sometimes things just come in such a way you automatically choose to see a certain way, most likely a way that's probably the worst case scenario...dunno what made her think he doesn't love her anymore...all he said was I will explain when the time is right :S...she trusted him to deal with it...but then she had issues dismissing rumors...things that spread like wild fire...and i swear...what the rumor starts off as is always like 10 times worst by the time its made its way around...lol...anyway...so of course a third wheel is always a problem...and so that was her reason to drive off and land herself in the twists of life...an accident...careless joyriders and a her life gone flying...shes left in a state where she is almost alive and dead at the same time...gosh :S...poor thing sounds so weak..even doctors gave up but her Virat wasn't going to :)

Aww the way Virat tried so hard to  get Arohi up and the fact of pulling on a brave face for her never crying before her and promise to even leave her if she just woke up...now it all shows his pain and desparation to have her up and about...and then her gathering just enough strenghth to say to him that she loves him but she wants out now...of life...gosh the pain in the moment :'(  she's dead...this is like a mind and soul connection ... loved the fact that locket his vow made her stay with him...and the way their souls will go together..like he also vowed...even death would'nt separate them...they met to leave together forever...aww now certainly I was a little confused at times in regards to the ashes Virat mixed with the water and the locket bit...the walking away all sent the msg i was missing something but thought i will know if i am or not by the end...lol and its the fact that she was dead...and it was joining her much later...

The other aspect of the story ... with Reshama and Maya...Roy...although the aspect led to a significant change in one's life it was secondary to the story...it wasn't about the events of life but rather the dealing with it...at least I thought that...their promises..and the way in all of that they loved each other dearly was just written amazingly...well done Tinks...as always never a let down πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -daya- - 11 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Ria, Great work!! πŸ‘ Very nyc OS. 😊 Keep it up! πŸ‘πŸΌ
P.s. Thanks for the pm.. 😊Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

Hey I donno ur name,but Great work!! πŸ‘ Very nyc OS. 😊 Keep it up! πŸ‘πŸΌ
P.s. Thanks for the pm..