Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
kewl debate...
i personally think that a little healthy flirting never hur tanyone as long as ur significant other doesn't mind. and i'm all for all kinds of flirting whether its fac-to-face, virtual or over the phone!!!
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

aaaaah kooool topic!

well i think firting online is kind of harmless but yeh only if u do nt really tell out ur personal info like phone noz n all thn its fine to flirt fr funw id a perfect dtranger whom possibly u'll never even meet

but falling in love online sems stoooopid to me i mean first of all no1 really tells d truth abt them on d first take and tells all fake stuff abt themselves thn later if u fall in love its sooo difficult to tell d truth dat u lied and kya bharosa ki the other person is also nt lying

and to tell u'll i know dis girl frm our city who fell in love wid dis guy on chat and now these 2 r married 😆

but dis incident dsnt change my thaughts abt falling in love online is stooooopid!

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think online flirting is fine as long u dont reveal ur real identity to the person then it'll add masti to life 😉 ...n dont take it seriously coz u wont know mayb its sum buddha claiming to be a handsome hunk...well sumtimes online love can happen coz my relative fell for a girl online and both got married but the worst part is the guy is 7 feet tall n the girl is hardly 5 feet so they look like tom and jerry as one's tall and other short..so in a way i think online flirtin is gud but fallin in luv online can bring in such weird jodis 😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hmmm nice topic i think it all depends on what type of flirting it is if its known on both sides that this is mere flirting i think then in that case its okay i bit of harmless fun sometimes it helps u to get to know someone better but like eveything in life there should be a limit but i get the sometmes the boundaries to that can seem a bit hazy if the other person dont know that u are only flirting and take wot u sauy literally it can later cause many sonfusiion and arguments

if its consenual on both parts i think its okay and i think online is much safer yaar u are not physically in the presence of the other person therefore u are not putting urslef in phyiscal risk
ahtika thumbnail
lol....nice topic.... 😆
Virtual or online flirting iz fine if u know the person on other side 😉 .....try not to take it seriously n if some1 iz gvin' u headache juz block him/her off 😛 .....
itz okie if he or she iz ur frnd....lol a few dayz ago a guy claimed tht he iz in luv wid me 😕 ....i dun even know him so i blkd him...tht was a funny experience.... 😆
ruby89 thumbnail

heheehhe wonderful topic  😆

Now what's your take on virtual flirting? Is it acceptable according to you? lol ive seem many different people flirting online (diff website - not IF) and well its quite funny how people can flirt without knowing the person so well. Once i was watching TV and there was this Teen news thing and they were telling how just by flirting and getting answers stalkers can find you out, kind of creepy well that mostly does happen on myspace. I am not a fan of online flirting, it sometimes scares me. I mean i trust the friends i get but random people .. i mean how would you know that they are what they say they are... are they even the same gender as they say they are???  so a big NO! to accepting online flirting.😆

What makes it different from real-life flirting? many things make online flirting different from person. First you know what the person really is justby looking at them... nice? scary? pervert?? etc. face to face is acctually comments that might means something instead of words which anyone in the world could have wrote

Is it just a spice or can it be unhealthy aswell? hahaahhah ohh yeah!!! unhealthy to the MAX! i found this guy on different web who somehow got am online girlfriend all cool blah blah until he found out she already has a BF and talk to this guy just for fun 😆 it can be very heart breaking!

What's your reaction if anyone would try to flirt with you online? hehehehee try doing it then you'll know😆.. no for real if its a friend just playing around, I would play along until i scare them to stop... but a random person well first LAUGH!!! then try to understand why they msged.... then reply back if in mood be nice if not in mood then straight up answer which can be rude to max with herat breaking 😆. anyone ready to see wht happens??😆😆

see i wonder why people acctually do this.. is it cause they are bored and need something to do? or are they drunk? 😆... wondrful topic keep it up

tc,

Ruby

Edited by ruby89 - 17 years ago
jannat 4eva thumbnail
nice topic 😆
Virtual or online flirting iz fine if u know the person on other side
many things make online flirting different from person. First you know what the person really is justby looking at them
😳
alyna thumbnail
wow very nice topic!

well i think that virtual online is sumtimes good but mostly its bad.so if a person add u and u chat wth him/her and jus like that u fell in love blah blah.if suppose he/she maybe not type of urs and wo app ko dhoka day rahee ho.so i think not 2 take it seriouly jus take it normal.dont get so involved wth it.becoz u never no de person who is flirting wth is a good type or bad type.so jus block de person if sumby try 2 cheat u or flirt wth u and plzzz be aware of it
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know about online flirting lekin aamna and rajeev are experts on reality flirting and then they say there just frends, i didn't know a proposal was a joke 😆
MNMS thumbnail
[quote=mQT di]😕[/quote]

😆 😆 😆 I love to see this response from you 😆 😆