laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the update
all the best for your exams.
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so possessive cptr in every way... Akash to payal ... Arnav to khushi .  .. really this gone be fun now ... take ur time darling waiting for next update 
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg it was happy for 3 couples n bad for one!! well i presumed happy for even shyam  n anji but i hope it stays that way? whats shyam planned? to rope in payal wid her?? n lol mrs asr u got so j lol love bite!! aww patience my boy patience shes all urs!! heheheh n lol he imagine dher naked!! yeppa n og no tii 2 2thast long n after tht is my end sem so i guess its a lambi vacation for me :( but do pm me :)

Cheers for the pm :)
zoyadarkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update 😊
Glad that Shyam decided to tell Anjali about Payal.
Akash really kissed her like that??! 😲 someone do seems to be taking a leaf out of Arnav's book,huh? 😉.Finally Aman is getting back with Lavanya,even if it is forcefully & Khushi is totally crazy. .talking about taking baths 😆 that too infront of Arnav!!😆. .Can't wait to see how Arnav's gonna react to it 😉
I love how you've given backbone to every male lead in this story. .keep rocking yaar 😊Edited by darkrose3 - 11 years ago
chetanahooda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aafan

Nice update!
And good luck for your exams!

Originally posted by: minnie me

I am loving your interpretation of the different characters - such a different Shyam, Anjali and Akash...lovely update - thank you for the PM! Good Luck with your Exams!

Thank you guys!!

woohoo!!

Chetana
Edited by chetanahooda - 11 years ago
chetanahooda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gennychinnu

very nice update...plz post d nxt part asap😊

hey,

as I mentioned in the note at the end of the post I will be updating after 22nd october only.

But I come back with a Dushehra Dhamaka.

Will try and come with a teaser sometime in between.

Love 

Chetana
881876 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is the best update so far...loved the way arnav-khushi relationship is brewing and insecurities of khushi towards her sisters is so well-written...waiting for yr next update and BTW all the best for yr exams
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...Anjali knows about payal...Akash loves Payal...Arnav likes Khushi...All these are converging to one point...A happy family...Thanks for the PM
segad thumbnail
Studies before stories.

this is one relationship soup you have going on here missy.

reminds me of a bowl of noodles😆
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update.
Actually I enjoyed more the Arshi part. You know I'm so fanatic about Arshi and less interested on other characters.hehehe.
It's good that Shyam told Anjali about Payal. But Payal sure didn't like Akash kissed her.
So Arnav assumed Khushi got a love bite from some guy. Did he believed her. He is bold! How he take off her dupatta without her permission. Gosh man, she just work for you, you don't own her.
Plz promise more Arshi in the next chapter.
Good luck for your exam again.