Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Kam dhanda na hone pe rona aata hai πŸ˜­ maine kam chahiye ...par maine aaply hi nahin kiya abhi tak πŸ˜†

Haan kaun hai woh namakul naam batao ...abhi tapka dalungi usse πŸ˜‘ meri Annu ko mere siva aur koi bug nahin karega ...bug bhi nahin πŸ˜‘ bug ki toh ...

Relax yaar jab tera paas kaam honga tab bhi rohegi kyunki phir kaam hi kaam honga no araam πŸ˜†Enjoy these day it won't come back dear.And kaam  toh mil jayega tujhe don't worry 😳 Yes apply toh karna padega warna unhe kaise pata chalega that u want to work LOL.

Oh so sweet of u dear Baacha 😳😳 Tera itna kehna hi kafhi hain i am sure woh after reading ur msg yahan se bhaag jaye .And tu mujhe sau saal bhi bug karengi i won't mind it 😳😳😳

Heer yaar i will watch video when i am relaxed mood what the use of watching it in rush after watching it i will tell u abt it for sure. And thanks for karan's article.

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sindhu i love ur avi so much aww 😳😳😳Edited by angel3142 - 11 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So I saw KSG's telefilm at last and I was surprised by how much I liked his pairing with Anita. It's the first time I'm liking him with anyone other than Shona. The kids were too cute in this telefilm as well. I loved the whole road trip and I actually loved that yellow car. πŸ˜† 

Oh, and Sindhu, I saw a little bit of SPN last night! πŸ˜›  It was a season 7 episode and Dean was on trial by some Egyptian god and Sam came to be his attorny. I only got to see about 10 mins because mum turned it over. 😑😭   But man, Jensen and Jared look even more hot on my flatscreen. ☺️   And I was loving Dean's character. I wanted to see Castiel, was really disappointed that he didn't pop up. Btw, was meaning to ask, why does Castiel always wear that brown trench coat? In every gif set I've seen he seems to be wearing it. It makes me him look a lil like a gangster. πŸ˜†
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

-Raindrops- thumbnail

-Raindrops- thumbnail

-Raindrops- thumbnail