Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: heerhoney

ok annu after u watch the video do tell me

annu when he  said kaate nahin katte hain lamhe intezaar ke nazre bithe ke ...aaya hai kaun unko falak se utar ke i was like double blushing my cousin ( who is a big salman fan too ) and me were watching together and everybody was like have these two gone mad ooh i want my prem back  just heard that he has signed soorajjis next pray that they recrate the magic of mpk hahk and hssh love all the 3 prems equally😳

when he entered he did that feet touching gesture to MD πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ppl thing they didn't do any film after HAHK but they did Hum tumhare hain sanam but they were not paired together but SRK was the funniest of them all.

I was watching HAHK again afterwards watching didi tera and pehla pehla pyar hain.He is such sweetheart to watch.

I liked Rashmi performance and rithwik performance.Pehla pehla pyar was so beautiful i made me feel that i am watching HAHK again the picture of salman and MD came infront of me.

I am so impressed with sneha choreography each week i like it .

Oh yes he has signed sooraj film let hope this one create the same magic.

Did we get Karan wahi and Katrina wala moment since i didn't see it in Episode?But i saw picture.

And between i read previous post what these salman copying ASR? I know who is ASR then also don't say bez of the song used in serial ppl are thinking ulta.

Edited by Annu13 - 11 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
yeah annu i  was also waiting for  karan-kat momemt that never happened come ony aar IF fans toh kuch bhi bolte hain as sindhu  said does sallu even know of ASRs existenceπŸ˜†
yeah i have seen jum tumhare hain sanam i like salman wala taaron ka chamkta gehena ho
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heerhoney

yeah annu i  was also waiting for  karan-kat momemt that never happened come ony aar IF fans toh kuch bhi bolte hain as sindhu  said does sallu even know of ASRs existenceπŸ˜†

yeah i have seen jum tumhare hain sanam i like salman wala taaron ka chamkta gehena ho

Between why were fans saying he was copying upon.Haha TV se bahar niklenge tab toh pata chalega.His fans are really dangerous i read in MId-day they even send threatening email to her movie co-actress  Now this is too much

Let me share my experience abt HAHK i am sure everyone must have some kind of memories with it.I went with my whole family and watching and enjoying the movie in housefull theatre.And as u know in that days the promo of movie shown on TV was so short u hardly came to know what's in the movie not like nowadays. We were enjoying the movie the song came "Lo chali mein" a cute song between bhabhi and devar πŸ˜³ and cute kid and then suddenly in the end of the song it was so shocking 😲😲  never in my dream i thought that Renuka shenane dies 😭😭 after the song.It was such a shocking and unexpected scene in any movie i have seen.That also in such crucial scene were she was so happy I remember the silence in theatre .Ah i was so sad... Thanks to dog tuffy the movie had happy ending πŸ˜† 

Sorry girls to bore u with sharing my experience .πŸ˜†

Between salman was best and better then katrina doing chikni chameli 😳😳😳 Full too paisa wasool episode.
Between even thought some dances were not to par then also there score were almost same.
Edited by Annu13 - 11 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
annu thanks for ur experience i can never get bored with my frnds sharing hahk perfomances i saw it 14 times in  theatre and i was so obsesssed with song mujhse juda hikar it was not in the the film when the first 5 times i saw it rhen it was added i was overjoyed πŸ˜ƒ
heerhoney thumbnail

Isha is cute: Karan Wahi

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Aug 22, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Remix|Karan Wahi|Jhalak Dikhla Jaa|Isha Sharvani|Dhadkan
Isha is cute: Karan Wahi
Karan Wahi
He is the posterboy nouveau of the small screen. Often recalled for his roles that typify cuteness quotient and make young girls drool over his chocolate-boy looks, Karan Wahi feels, he's really blessed to have got such recognition. Post 'Remix', the actor has treaded carefully to carve a niche for himself in tellyland. Currently seen shaking a leg in the dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' as a wild-card entrant, Karan also boasts of a portfolio full of variety as he involves himself with 'Teri Meri Love Stories', doing TVCs and some script reading. Excerpts from the interview:

Was participating in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' always on your mind?
Yes, 'Jhalak' has always been a dream show and I have been offered this show previously as well but, due to some or the other reason nothing materialized. And now that I am finally a part of the biggest celebrity dance reality show, I really wish to reach the finals. It's difficult for me as I am a complete non dancer.

We see you blushing at the mention of Isha Sharvani in the show. Have you always admired her?
I did see her performances even before entering 'Jhalak' and I feel that she is really cute and a rockstar when it comes to dancing. I smile when everyone comments on us as there is nothing like that, but I always take things lightly; so ignore it with a smile.

You're never part of any serious drama on television. Why?
I have taken every role of mine seriously even if the character wasn't a serious one or from a serious drama. Even though I never wanted to be an actor and always wanted to be a cricketer, now that I am into this industry I realize I really enjoy being one. I respect this industry and feel blessed completely.

You recently finished shooting for a telefilm of 'Teri Meri Love Stories' (TMLS). How was the experience of working for it?
It was a great experience doing a telefilm called 'Dhadkan' as a lead on TMLS. Such projects are like a Zephyr for GECs.

Will we see you making a comeback on Kuchh Toh Log Kahenge? 
Right now nothing has materialized.

Work-wise, what's next in pipeline? 
After Dhadkan, talks are going on but nothing has materialised. Also, some TVC shoots keep me on the toes. Currently, my entire focus is on just Jhalak.

You're always full of life, known to be a fun-loving guy who keeps playing pranks. What makes you so lively as a person? 
I think the kid inside me inspires me to be the way I am. Even though I don't open up very easily, I make friends in a spur of the moment.

Since Remix, you have always portrayed happy-go-lucky characters. What makes you choose these perky onscreen roles? 
As I said, I feel blessed and God, till now, has been very kind to me. I wish this carries on forever.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu13

Why are u bored and crying?
Baacha i remember u told me that if someone is bugging me u will fire it.Pls help there is this one disgusting small black tiny bug bitting only me from last couple of days i am just tired of itching i feel like my skin will come out πŸ˜†

Wow New FC i missed the inaugural of it

Hi Girls πŸ€—
I haven't watched a single episode of teri meri love story.

Kam dhanda na hone pe rona aata hai πŸ˜­ maine kam chahiye ...par maine aaply hi nahin kiya abhi tak πŸ˜†

Haan kaun hai woh namakul naam batao ...abhi tapka dalungi usse πŸ˜‘ meri Annu ko mere siva aur koi bug nahin karega ...bug bhi nahin πŸ˜‘ bug ki toh ...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu13

Don't  take it too serious i know it was 18yrs ago but he was not telling exact year just was reference that it was 10yrs old. No it was not in doordarshan time zee tv was launched if u remember zee tv use to so this one minute zalak and it use to show madhuri's face
from that Mayi Ni mayi song.
Ah HAHK a certain craze was there at that time everyone use to wear that saree in wedding and also that joote le paise lo wala dress of herπŸ˜†

toh 15 bolna tha na ...main confuse ho gayi ...because ten years for some very weird reason ..to me sounds like it was just yesterday πŸ˜†

Nah that time we only had doordarshan ...no cable ...it's only when we bought a new tv then we got cable for ourselve ...till then it was dark age for me ...the nights used to suck ...with absolute zero entertainment for me πŸ˜­
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Imagine my happiness when my a first class spn vidder makes a mix on white collar...all my favs gets connected and I m on cloud 9 ...muhahaha 
heerhoney thumbnail
HI KOI TOH BATAO TERI BINDIYA GAANA KAISE LAGA 😳
heerhoney thumbnail
anu 1 more pic for u