Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Jennny, Anu, Jennny :rolls:

The fist bump...growth, huh! Harvey slowly evolving into being somewhat of a human being πŸ˜†

Haan haan wohi Jenny Wenny jo bhiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...is there going to be some kind of lowe triangle b/w Rachel, Mike and this Jenny? Blahhh.

Yes growth indeed for Harvey...his growing care and affection for Mike shows in little things like him listening to Mike about giving a "pep talk" to that Dominic guy before the board meeting...lol...ofcourse he'd have a b.s. excuse for that also if Mike called him out on it...haha...aww they're cute!
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So many pages! I'll come back in the morning to read them all. For now tell me ppl if the epi has aired there yet or not? I can't find a download link...and it's making me MAD!

I should just go back to sleep.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: incandescence

So many pages! I'll come back in the morning to read them all. For now tell me ppl if the epi has aired there yet or not? I can't find a download link...and it's making me MAD!

I should just go back to sleep.

Yes, go back to sleep πŸ˜† It's only 8.40 PM here yet. The episode will finish at 11.00 PM and be available at around 11.30...still a few hours. 
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow! You guys talk a lot! 
1 hour and 15 mins left. FOR ME! mwahahahha! 

And then I will come and write all the SPOILERS. πŸ˜›
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu..ignore the Jenny Wenny...she's there in the show only so you can take washroom breaks in b/w.

Edit

Originally posted by: mits002

Wow! You guys talk a lot! 

1 hour and 15 mins left. FOR ME! mwahahahha! 

And then I will come and write all the SPOILERS. πŸ˜›

*snorts* That just a lame attempt at being mean Mits...in all these years, you have learned nothing from Anu. 

Yeah...these ppl do talk a lot...Fatty and Anu toh I know are the chappar chappar-iest of all.

Edited by incandescence - 11 years ago
mits002 thumbnail
AAAHHH!!!!!!!! 

SUPER-DUPER EPISODE!!!!!!! 

******SPOILERS START NOW***********

Donna is BACK! Say whaaat! and she looked so sexy! And how awesome the moment was when Harvey winked at her. He absolutely NEEDS her! THEY are back! I wish we could have seen more of her.

Louis becomes senior partner! Hahah..! Him and his antics. I loved him saying sorry to Donna and then the suit. Have we ever seen Norma? Donna is ishmart! The whole thing Harvey-Louis dining and bat convo.. I like them together. They cant stand each other but then at the same time have this sorta respect for each other. 
My favorite line of the whole episode was "You could not close me!" ... I LOVE LOUIS! Rick Hoffman is such a superb actor! He's excited, hurt, angry, sad, and confident in one episode! He IS the man! 
His convo with his parents!! HAHAH.. Those are his real parents btw. 
When Jessica comes in to offer HArvey's office to Louis and then she was like "I dont respond to threats"... that's the real her. She will play dirty but she doesnt like to be threatened. 

I also loved the last bit when he let Harvey stay in the room "Not like there are any secrets between you two"! We gotta wait "24 hours" for the final decision. 

Ok, I am on Mike-Rachel bandwagon again! They are so cute together and I felt sooo bad for Mike today! Why did they have to kill grandma?????! So that Rachel and Mike can move in to this new apartment? C'mon! 

Next week's preview: AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! 

SIGH! LOVED IT. 
mits002 thumbnail

Anu..ignore the Jenny Wenny...she's there in the show only so you can take washroom breaks in b/w.

*snorts* That just a lame attempt at being mean Mits...in all these years, you have learned nothing from Anu. 

Yeah...these ppl do talk a lot...Fatty and Anu toh I know are the chappar chappar-iest of all.

@ Bold - πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. 

You know its funny that you question my mean-ness. My aim id used to be "meanymitsy". πŸ˜†. People used to agree. My inner meanness wanted to PM you guys with big bold letters of what happened w/o any subject line so you would definitely open it. But who knew that you sitting in front of a computer miles away can recognize that I CANNOT be mean! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›
Edited by mits002 - 11 years ago
mits002 thumbnail
SPOILERS AGAIN... But funny!!!!! 

Just something I read on tumblr

[quote]So

Louis' cat died

Harvey's dad died

Grammy has died too

AND HARDMAN IS STILL ALIVE?

WHYYY?

SOMEONE KILL HIM ALREADY

PLEASE

because it's not fair[/quote]

AreYaar thumbnail

Whaaa?! I HARDLY talk, ok!πŸ˜›  And Fatty toh lives in a goofa...aajkal exception hai that she is around more oftenπŸ˜†

And you called ME mean? ME? πŸ₯Ί   *goes off to cry in a corner by herself*

mits002 thumbnail
Someone see/write about this episode already... I want to rant about the last scene!!!!