Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

Samar: True. Even the whole CS on the website states that he's hiding a secret. But maybe it's whole political reality, an economically middle class ex-royalty family still living in the past. Even the kids grow up that way. Though he just supplied the passes to RV and Piddi, other people got the passes from elsewhere, so it wasn't his party.

Good point! Yeh ho sakta hai ...

KD: Seriously! And a few days back I was applauding the CVs for giving Piddi and RV cycles instead of bikes. Though it could be something that he borrowed (or maybe even rented, though he won't waste money like that) for the party. Even though it was uber-HOT! Him waiting outside can simply be for a girl who's coming with him. Or he might even be waiting for someone he had some business with, instead of being there for the party - like supplying the passes.

Now that would totally seem KD like. The guy doesn't lack confidence for once. 

Kiya: She does not have friends. Period. It doesn't matter that she stands in a high society, everyone who'll meet her will revere her as Anya's sister so she doesn't keep a company. About girls not being allowed in alone, at private parties, if it's couple entry, it's a couple entry. We've had a lot of college parties that way.

I see! Maybe I totally missed the memo on that one then πŸ˜ƒ

RaHi: Honestly... I thought Panchi's aggressive attitude will be on for sometime, but poof... In one day!! Accepted that she was saving him from Banga, but 'hello hello' had already been broadcasted, so what would it matter if he apologized on air!! I hope this new plump guy that RV is sending her way is a character to stay...

B-I-N-G-O πŸ˜†

An addition to my list of disapproving parts:

Piddi: I HAD NOT expected him to come to Bobby with a mini-dress, a football maybe, but not a dress. With all the ideologies of understanding her, he seemed like any random guy today! Albeit funny...

WORD πŸ‘

-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
KD arriving on the Bike was really shocking. 
I was thinking he would arrive in a auto too. :D 

Bobby being easy on Piddi, might be because she desperately wants to go to the party? ;D 
LadyMcbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mais-

It's not that hard to learn dancing. From what I guess, in these chawl type places, functions are celebrated as one unit with all the people together. And in young age everyone dances! I won't be surprised if he has some killer moves (but I would love to see the Royals dance and not just him, the guy was mocking the ROYALS, not KD only. Uss ne theka nahin le rakha to be the representative of everyone!) but I have an inkling feeling that it is just the way of CVs to kinda glorify his character πŸ˜• Give the girls a little to drool on perhaps πŸ˜† This was the first feeling in my head when I watched the precap..

Yeh bhi totally ho sakta hai ... his chawl-style bollywood moves may end up being hotter than the funky western dance moves. πŸ˜ƒ As it is the guy doesn't lack confidence...Besides, like you said, it would give the girls something to drool on ... 

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

It was a filler episode today, so a quick I like did not like list ... Okay I am going with " It was KILLER epi"  foundations were laid for tommorowπŸ˜ƒ

Things I liked:

1) Juhi actually having a real date vs. Kiya's forced one.Yup i liked that part  very much and esp the time when juhi says she was only helping and then without one word goes inside with samar

2) Piddi mustering the guts to ask Bobby, and she agreeing to go with him Aww i liked that scene very much and cutest part was he praying to BALL MATA haha he always cracks me up... he is one adorable guy

3) Piddi's botched attempt at a date with Bobby. Now that was realistic. Wahi main sochun, how can Bobby melt so easily. Thank goodness the element of reality was shown. I have mixed reactions about that scene SHE shouldnt have slapped him.that was not needed she should have scolded him bt not slapped agar boy ladaki ko slap nahi kar sakta toh girl ko bhi koi haq nai hai use marne ka...but i liked that she refused to go out because she thought he would at least appreciate her for what she is .... and not hoping she should change

4) Kiya's date standing her up Okay that was VERY VERY WIERD and OBV predictable i mean she can easily call any of her friends male ones and arrange to go IN or infact pick anyone from royal from outside and go , i bet no one would refuse her or at least ask some of her friends but she just stood there...

5) Samar showing up in taxi... I do think there is more than what meets the eye. Seeing him in a taxi with Juhi, not being acknowledged by anyone was kinda a giveaway that Samar is pretending to be a Nawab. Since he was the one who issued invitations to this party, shouldn't he be a bit more "present"? If I had to guess wildly, I would say, I think he is probably the son of a driver of the Nawab and has been bestowed some special concessions due to the Nawab's benevolence. We'll wait and watch.  In the character sketch there it is said that he has a truth he is hiding i do think there some mystery and curious for  that BUT i honestly liked juhi MORE she was so cute and when she got out of taxi she went toward her friends and stated showing what was she wearing and samar standing there like a joker hehe i like them very much looking forward for samar and juhi

Things I did not like:

1) Ranveer and Panchi - I am finding this track staler with every passing date. A poor, sweet girl-next-door who falls in LOWE with an inveterate flirt. Hope the makers add a spunk to Panchi's character soon... I wish some other guy genuinely likes Panchi for who she is! I didn't believe that RANVEER was engaging any stranger with panchi i thought he was some what possessive with her ,cant he know that the type of guys that come to party are bade baap ke bigde bete  & if anyone of them hurts and do something to panchi I STRONGLY disliked that part... okay i m all good with ranveer saying that panchi that she is teddy bear in prev epi and flirting with every other girl in the pub because it is what he is but  setting panchi with ANYONE i did not like at ALL😑

2) KD arriving on a bike. I would have rather, he arrived in an auto. Would've added a touch of realism. No i think it was wayy to realistic i mean being KD he has his own share OF contacts he could have easily arranged one from his known circle..and man that scene was HAWT😳😳
😳

3) KD showing up and lounging outside the party gates without a date, hoping to get in. Why would someone make an entrance and then just stand outside, hoping to get a date?  No i didn't think he was hoping to get some one to get in to the party i think he is waiting because have received a call and asked kab aa rahe ho mein bahar khada hoon jaldi aao..He is waiting for date 😳

4) Kiya standing outside without a date. With a girl like Kiya, she could've walked in with any guy. Or called someone else when her original date didn't show up. If she is high society, then she could have 10 different guys lined up for her - unless she is just a simple girl who lives under the shadow of her sister, and doesn't really have any "high society" friends.  OKAY for that refer my above liked waala mein statement *too lazy to copy past *πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

5) If I am not mistaken, typically for parties like these, girls are allowed entry inside without a date. But "stags" a.k.a. guys are not. Unless things have changed in the past 4-5 years??? ME TOOO wondering that but i think that guy was also without date and his friends were with dates so he was just trying to flirt and get in with one of the hot girls present there

AND wait me toh waiting of  KD DANCING OMG OMG...and i am not at all surprised that he knows how to dance... common yaar chwal me rehta hai toh kya nach nahi sakta kya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† see auto driver ka beta faizal jeet gaya DID😳just defending my KDπŸ˜†i wanna see some KILLER moves akhir ROYAL ka TOPPER hai multi talented to hoga hi...and but i m hoping for pura ROYAL i.e. ranveer and KD both and as well as samar and rest ROYAL students dancing as  he insulted royals nt KD though KD took it personally ... 😊

*UFFF* kitna baddda post karti ho re i am toh tired rplying to u heh...
Love,
Piya😳

Edited by sups2222 - 11 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree on all of it some of the scenes were realistic whereas some were cmplete fake
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It's not that hard to learn dancing. From what I guess, in these chawl type places, functions are celebrated as one unit with all the people together. And in young age everyone dances! I won't be surprised if he has some killer moves (but I would love to see the Royals dance and not just him, the guy was mocking the ROYALS, not KD only. Uss ne theka nahin le rakha to be the representative of everyone!) but I have an inkling feeling that it is just the way of CVs to kinda glorify his character πŸ˜• Give the girls a little to drool on perhaps πŸ˜† This was the first feeling in my head when I watched the precap..

It's the proud feeling you have school wise. If anyone says something about people in my school/college at large. I wouldn't care if the others do not react or if it's partially true, but I would react, violently... So even if KD believes that Royals are all bade baap ki bigdi aulaad, he still is proud of being a Royal, so there's nothing wrong in him challenging that stupid looking guy to a dance battle. And about him learning dance, to some people it does come naturally, and then Ganpati aur Gokul Ashtami is there na to show off, also Indian weddings!! They are community stage shows without any passes! πŸ˜†
Edited by CoffeeAddict - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

It's the proud feeling you have school wise. If anyone says something about people in my school/college at large. I wouldn't care if the others do not react or if it's partially true, but I would react, violently... So even if KD believes that Royals are all bade baap ki bigdi aulaad, he still is proud of being a Royal, so there's nothing wrong in him challenging that stupid looking guy to a dance battle. And about him learning dance, to some people it does come naturally, and then Ganpati aur Gokul Ashtami is there na to show off, also Indian weddings!! They are community stage shows with any passes! πŸ˜†

I have nothing against him for reacting that way! In fact, I found it cool. My problem was, why him alone? Why not anyone else with him? A group tashan would've seemed more powerful than a one-on-one battleπŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
The thing is - they are still to become a group. Right now they all hate each others guts ... Kiya/KD, KD/Ranveer, Ranveer/Kiya, Bobby/KD etc ... Kiya/everyone else - LOL they need to be a group first to feel the common pride. 
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

The thing is - they are still to become a group. Right now they all hate each others guts ... Kiya/KD, KD/Ranveer, Ranveer/Kiya, Bobby/KD etc ... Kiya/everyone else - LOL they need to be a group first to feel the common pride. 

I have nothing against him for reacting that way! In fact, I found it cool. My problem was, why him alone? Why not anyone else with him? A group tashan would've seemed more powerful than a one-on-one battleπŸ˜†

This is beyond the Buddies, it's about being a Royal. Now firstly, it's one on one conversation. KD is not a guy who'll go on like those aunties who get into a fight in the machchi market and gather a crowd, he likes to stay a one man army in every fight - as they say, less casualties. Also everyone's reaction would be different - RV will just not care, Kiya will roll her eyes and say loser, Paanchi will feel bad but RV will drag her along, Samar will follow RV, Juhi will follow Samar. And in such things, you normally just have one person who has the guts and talent to fight going into the arena for the whole school. Talking out of experience guys, in my school time, this thing would happen at almost every other school festival...
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why wont Ranveer care? And why would Samar and Juhi follow him blindly? I find it plausible that KD would start and the rest would join him. But if KD is all alone till the end fighting with a whole group, it would be nothing but a way to super glorify his character. KD had once called Ranveer everyone's "hero". He aint a hero for flirting and all, its because he likes to stay in the thick of things. He might roll his eyes if he sees KD battling it out with one person. But if the opponents start to gather a group and KD is all alone and Ranveer knows the reason behind it, I dont think he would stand back. Girls and skirts can wait, yahan izzat ki baat hai!

Lady - such incidents make a group. Something has to bind them. They cant overnight become a group unless they have a common motive. This could prove to be a great opportunity! Not permanent but for a little while, they can be together. I am just saying its a possibility.
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next
KK Thumbnail

KK