Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: StandingAlone

Sorry won't be getting into in this discussion coz it only 'll show the favorism,nothing else..that's what we do,actually..

Hi there ðŸ˜ƒ Yup - that's what we do. We post our thoughts/sentiments about what we liked, didn't like about the serial - hopefully without getting into the pankha-giri mode. ðŸ˜•  I hope that mostly my views are non-threatening and unbiased - I make fun of the ridiculousness shown in the name of entertainment. The day someone calls me a pankha will be my last day on I-F ðŸ˜† Please feel free to post your views as well. 

Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

JJ is toh useless... I'm getting impatient now... Inka Buddy Project actually kab shuru hoyega!! *grumpy*

Tumne mere muh ki baat cheen li ... Jaitley has not shown any initiative, except act grumpy ðŸ˜†. To say I am getting impatient, would be an understatement. 
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 11 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
[QUOTE=LadyMcbeth]

Hi there ðŸ˜ƒ Yup - that's what we do. We post our thoughts/sentiments about what we liked, didn't like about the serial - hopefully without getting into the pankha-giri mode. ðŸ˜•  I hope that mostly my views are non-threatening and unbiased - I make fun of the ridiculousness shown in the name of entertainment. The day someone calls me a pankha will be my last day on I-F ðŸ˜† Please feel free to post your views as well. 
[/QUOTE]OH! I'm so sorry,It wasn't directed towards you at all.. I was saying it  just normally,Like in some discussion topic,Biasness is there..For an example,I can't force someone  to like Ranveer if they don't but problem is that sometime they state their view point in such a way that one can't help but dislike it coz mostly that favor their fav. nothing else :)

& About pankha - Lol No, I have been on IF n it's been  pretty much long time & I think Fans are termed as Pankha(Crazzy ones),atleast I take it that way..even phans n what not..So never mind ;)

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Haila! RK pe OS? Hmmm...lemme think about it :p

i dont think I can discuss anything without being biased. I realized it just now. I can say that I am neutral and all but even so, I am inclined towards one particular character/couple more and anything said not in favor of them would automatically make me fire back (though I tend to use sarcasm more than harsh words). I think thats what IF is in general. A place where different opinions gather. Maturity states to put forward your opinion in a calm manner and listen kindly to what the other side has to say. Forcing opinions is a big meh for me! So far, the discussions are fun...hope they remain to do so.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Mais-

Haila! RK pe OS? Hmmm...lemme think about it :p

i dont think I can discuss anything without being biased. I realized it just now. I can say that I am neutral and all but even so, I am inclined towards one particular character/couple more and anything said not in favor of them would automatically make me fire back (though I tend to use sarcasm more than harsh words). I think thats what IF is in general. A place where different opinions gather. Maturity states to put forward your opinion in a calm manner and listen kindly to what the other side has to say. Forcing opinions is a big meh for me! So far, the discussions are fun...hope they remain to do so.

True.. & It's not just you,I'm no different.. I may favor one more than the other but the thing is,I don't like to judge & if I do that I try to see both side of the coin properly n then speak..I find it highly "Whatever" to write something about  my fav..or his/her defense. putting others down..

& in-case my fav.being wrong or whatsoever,I keep my mouth shut..
My funda is-
Before saying anything harsh,I should take a note on that if I can handle it if that comes to my way..

So yeah .. Uh! Good night..Kal milte hai. ;)😉