Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natalia thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ABsolutely agree with your point.

What DID ( I think) started as mere teasing and amusement, transformed into sincere desire. Yes, Arnav is the way he is.. If he would have been all LOVEY DOVEY would we have liked him? Wouldn't we be complaining that he was out of sync, out of character? Whatever transpired and the way it did, it was purely ASR. So was his I love you. There was the desperation to make her his in every sense of the word because he loves her.. and his declarations need not be marred by life threatening danger.. as such it was truly him.. no pretense no adornment...

Wish I could get help from Sarah (Desi Girl) and get some IGNORE BASHERS gifs
rahi_hot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice,and i agree wid u post too they opposit thats y we so in madly love with them...
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
perfect post...I also made a similar post for Arnav hope you must have read it.I PMed you.anyways I love IPKKND. 👏
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Now I get that . Very well written . I was thinking everyone calls you fuzz , fuzzy . Me to wanna call you Fuzz . Haha that will complete my Comment on ur Post . Hahaha hope i'm not sounding weird. Haha
Punkin22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Hey.. sorry I slept off.. yes, didn't work.. was too tired after all the excitement in the morning! 😆

Ok, before I start with my comment.. I watched the second half of the episode again.. when Arnav touches her cheek and then pulls her close.. she actually takes three steps towards him.. that is when he hugged her.. she was ready! well then again she moved away when he tried to kiss her.. hmm. .

Though we are not shown it, I'm sure deep down Arnav is feeling guilty for causing pain to Khushi.. and for not giving her the love she deserved.. I think that's why now he just wants her to know how much he loves her! That's why he has been doing everything he can to let her know that he wants her.. I mean sometimes saying I love you is not enough.. sometimes you don't know how much a person loves you until you do it, I guess.. then you know that you are theirs! And yes, Arnav like you, we are also desperate for you both to get together.. it's been more than a year.. and I'm frustrated honestly! Not even a kiss yaar.. what is this?? 

Akash might have chickened out about kids.. but bachchu has already done it with his wife!! 😳

Fuzzy, you are right.. Khushi is the only person who cheers him up now.. One side there is Dadi, on the other side is his Di.. both are driving him crazy.. Di is now alright.. but soon when she brings back Shyam, she will drive him crazy alright! Today also he was upset initially and seeing Khushi with the box made him smile.. he needs her in his life.. aww..

and now who wants Arnav to change.. 😡 I lift up my invisible dagger and stands up on a high rock.. demanding.. yes.. who wants my Arnie baby to change.. is there anyone who dares challenge me to a fight?? 😡 😆 I dont want him to change.. he is perfect the way he is.. he loves her.. earlier when he brought up the contract and also threatened to throw her family out, I was upset yes, but he did that 'coz that was the only way Khushi would take him seriously.. when he begged her stay, she didn't listen.. so Arnav is perfect.. 

On the other hand, Khushi is right too.. yes, you should not consummate until you have completed the marriage.. I agree to all that.. I stand by it too.. my friends in the US have a live-in relationship..I mean I understand being in love and all that.. but still if you believe that you cannot consummate until after marriage, you will never enjoy it and you will always think it was wrong.. and you will feel guilty later.. but my problem with Khushi is not that..  

You never ever ever turn away when a guy tries to kiss you.. if I were Arnav I would have not bothered to kiss her ever again.. I would have told her, fine if you dont want me coming to you.. then I'm never coming to you.. it's such a mood-kill.. it makes you feel like the other person doesn't want you... I can't even imagine how I will react if my bf turned away when I tried to kiss him.. I will be devastated.. now there is nothing wrong with kissing someone before marriage right.. or is that a crime too in Khushi's eyes??? Seriously which century is she living in??? Now that is my problem with Khushi.. when I wrote that lesbian OS story yesterday.. I was serious.. sometimes I do wonder the way she behaves, if she behaved like that in the real world, I would guess she is a lesbian.. 

as for opposites attract.. yes.. its better if they are opposites.. only then life will be interesting.. if both are the same. .then you have nothing to change.. and it will be boring.. a relationship blossoms when you both start as poles apart.. and before you know it.. you start blending in.. you pick up other person's traits.. and then you slowly become one.. aaha.. aaha.. now that's love guru's love philosophy.. 😆 we have seen that in them already.. Khushi has picked up Arnav's anger and Arnav has picked up Khushi's naughtiness! aww.. these two are adorable 😳

Fuzzy great post... much much needed one!

Please read my post to Fuzzy to understand Khushi's mind better.  You are forgetting something babygirl.  Khushi has NEVER had a date or been kiss.  You cannot put her in the same position that you and I would be in.  We both live in US where we start kissing boys at 13, 14, 15, we see on tv and movies that Khushi has NEVER seen.  A Kiss is a big deal to her.  And she doesn't want to start something she can't stop with ASR, if you get my meaning.

Khushi does love him but she wants what she was denied.  Choice.  She wants to come to ASR fully giving all that she is and has to him alone.  She wants to walk to him with pure of heart and pure of body.  There is nothing wrong with that...ASR will understand...
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like your post

Explain very well
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree rituals sound like commitment to K. K ideally should not be deprived of a traditional wedding, as she will feel incomplete and regret it for her life time. She should be allowed to adhere to the social values she was brought up with. I am not sure if she understands how much she means to her husband minus the bells and whistles. She sees a lover in her husband, but its not clear if she understands the fact that he is her savior and is ready to carry out all the responsibilities and duties for a lifetime as a husband is supposed to. She may not be fully aware of the fact that she is the most important person in his life. This maybe due to lack of maturity, lack of conversation, history of contract marriage and A's strange ruthless ways of getting things done. I hope her view changes after A's confession today.

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

<font size="1"><font color="#0000cc">I LOVED the episode today! We saw BOTH ASR and Khushi in their element! Standing by what they EACH beleive! </font></font>

<font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>

</strong><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>

<font color="#0000cc" size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are both right in their places! Khushi is right to say she wants to be married with all the "Rituals"! To HER they mean a LOT!</font>

<font color="#0000cc" size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ASR thinks rituals are a waste of time! For HIM, his emmotions matter more! ALL he cares about is that he LOVES her, and if he loves her, then all these rituals are not important to him!!!</font>

<font color="#0000cc" size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">End of the day, it is the COMMITTMENT that makes a relationship! NOT rituals! Therefore, even for me, the committment is more important! (But I still wanted to get married with all the rituals too!)...But to KHUSHI the rituals MEAN committment! These two are talking in two different languages! THAT is the problem!!</font>

<font color="#0000cc" size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">HE is in love and wants to live this feeling to the FULLEST and he is frustrated at ANYTHING that gets in his way! I LOVED how he tightened his hold on Khushi when she tried to get out of his arms, after Dadi saw them!! Possesive much??😉</font>

<strong><font color="#0000cc" size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">WHAT was that HAG doing on the terrace? Anyway... NO pre-cap only means MORE drama! I just hope SNAKE dosent come and RUIN everything as usual!😡</font>

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sooo agree
I looove today's episode it was sooo amazinggg
SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great Forum! Definitely got a new perspective of Arnav's character. I'm glad that angry ASR came out and said exactly how he felt about Kushi! What a great one liner, "I love you damn it!" The IPKKND writers are superb in their story telling! No wonder we want to watch this show over and over and over again! LoNg LiVe Arshi! 
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post...👍🏼...i agree..😊...love dem however dey r..🤗.both r different dats  y unlike charges(person) attract..😃😃...