Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Bt listen diwali is on 13th...dat means tuesday...wait...do dey ever release a movie on tuesday...m confused...πŸ˜•
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Simi
Well I don't blame you. It was super doze worthy for some time and I watch it for the sake of watching it although it does look good with Hitler Dadi's return. Plus I can't ignore NK and Sarun so I watch it anyways 

@Nis
You maybe right but I guess only time could tell which movie becomes a winner at the end of the day

Must say that SRK & Katrina's pairing makes me sleepy. Thank god Anushka is there. This is one of those movies which I will watch only for SRK's sake for ex; Ra one, Dil toh pagal hai, Om Shanti Om, Main hoon na. I would not have watched any of these movies had he wasn't there
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@Nis
You maybe right but I guess only time could tell which movie becomes a winner at the end of the day

Must say that SRK & Katrina's pairing makes me sleepy. Thank god Anushka is there. This is one of those movies which I will watch only for SRK's sake for ex; Ra one, Dil toh pagal hai, Om Shanti Om, Main hoon na. I would not have watched any of these movies had he wasn't there

Srk's movie will be winner for sure...but SOS will affect box office collections of srk's movie by 25% which is big margin...

Discovery thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@Simi

Well I don't blame you. It was super doze worthy for some time and I watch it for the sake of watching it although it does look good with Hitler Dadi's return. Plus I can't ignore NK and Sarun so I watch it anyways 

@Nis

Hahaha dats so true...Hitler dadi's return...wait i have no idea about dis...will have to watch d nxt epi to see her...

Lol...u really dislike Katrina na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i hope yrf releases d promos soon...den we can judge...😊

Discovery thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

Srk's movie will be winner for sure...but SOS will affect box office collections of srk's movie by 25% which is big margin...

I think northern part will be up for SOS...while d rest will be neutral...though i too think Srk one will emerge as a winner...πŸ˜ƒ
yeh news sunkar salman ko kaisa lagega.πŸ˜†...this is enough for him to never work with YRF again...something what happened with sunny deol years back for the same reason - more preference given to shahukh...now even if they are rumours, its always how it works
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

Uuffaaa Nis you're freaking me out here πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

Since action and comedy genres are generating high revenue to the Indian industry at present, your assumption sounds correct. But I'm hoping against all odds and rooting for romance and hopefully this movie will do wonders and change the genre challenge
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Hahaha dats so true...Hitler dadi's return...wait i have no idea about dis...will have to watch d nxt epi to see her...

Lol...u really dislike Katrina na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i hope yrf releases d promos soon...den we can judge...😊

@Bold
Yes Simi I do. Damn it I make it so obvious don't I? πŸ˜†

She's a sweet girl but she doen't impress me much as an actress. Hopefully she'll change my mind
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
SOS is all set to release on Diwali and its 100% confirmed apparently. Taran Adarsh posted an article abt it few days ago.. Here it is.

So let's see which one wins this diwaliπŸ˜›
Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PigBenis

SOS is all set to release on Diwali and its 100% confirmed apparently. Taran Adarsh posted an article abt it few days ago.. Here it is.

So let's see which one wins this diwaliπŸ˜›

YAY! My son really wants to see SOS. Looks like fun.