Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arti07

yay got the link and watched the epi...and i m not going to comment on blue tummy waale vishnuji😛 and white shari clan laskhmiji😲...i m least bothered about them...my rantwa is for sheshnaagji😭...now lakshmanji is avtaar of the great shesha and sagar arts made the poor snake look like fancy PVC bed😡 oh common anantsheshaji need some graphix😛..(he is so important for us naa)😉...anyways coming to the show  i didnt find it speedy as the orginal epi also started with same blue hariji and ended with the namkaran sanskar of ramji😊...this ramayan is good but need to work on emotional aspects they need to work on the chemistry and make it look more original 😊 actor wise starcast is good sikha shoned as kakayi sumitra is just perfect though i was skeptical to see waali vimtorture add waali MIL as sweet loving caring kausalya but at the end she changed my mind i loved her subtle acting...i need time to aquaint with dashrathaji his expression are of one kind he need to improve 😳and  vashisht and mantra totally disappointed me...missing sudhir dalvi and lalita pawar as vashisht and mantra... today the person who completely win me was chotu raam ...he is so cute... now waiting for chote raghunandan ji😍 (darshan de hi dejiye)☺️

talking about costume its grand and majestic😳 but the set  are dark dull and gloomy.😕...i really hated ayodhya palace it was supposed to lively and colorful but it looked like ghosty castle really sagar arts its a limit cant u just work on the art direction 😕 the BG score didnt impress me but hearing title song made me nostalgic its bliss😛 

all in all it was good epi will not say woow but good

🤣🤣 
Ya i agree wid u👏👏. while finding mistakes🤣🤣 i forgot to concentrate abt castle ,it was unusual. 2nd ramayan's was gud but they also showed front view as dark if sumone rem. but far more better than this one
Edited by Sargesh - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

^exactly..it was just a good opening..not a great one...

even i dint like the palace...it was dull...

i liked the opening song...but the song when dashrath was going to meet rishi  Kshringi was disappointing ...

btw tell me about sheshnaag ji...me tho only concentrated on him...so much so that i have read all available history and story of shesh naag from wikipedia...

chotu ram was so adorable...and i was looking for lakhanji among the twins...

it is little fast paced..i think they are taking viewers for granted..they are assuming viewers know all the story... there might be viewers who do not know  all the facts..they dint highlighted why mantara is  favoring only kakeyi among all the queens...as far as i know it is because she accomapanied kaikeyi from her maayaka..manthara was like her daima 

i wasnt very much impressed with kaikeyi..kaushalya was good though

looks like they are revising the syllabus only main points are taken into account😆...and yes i m also disappointed because of lack of drama and important facts they missed in the show for example vashisht ji explained the reason behind naming shri rama and other boyz it was very important aspect in the ramayan but here he balantly declare the boy ram quite diappointing i must say...and the palace is scary in ramayan its written india or ayodhya was glorious at the time of dasharathaji the entire palace was painted white and red  taken from the lotus flower(as blue hariji love this color) and there was gold carving in the pillars and walls...here it looks all the gold was worn by dasharathji himself castle bechara cave ho gaya...😆

and will tell about sheshnagji and urmilla and laskhmanji love story if they miss it in the show...😳

and the actors are good will not say brilliant ...all n all just okay

Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sargesh

🤣🤣 

Ya i agree wid u👏👏. while finding mistakes🤣🤣 i forgot to concentrate abt castle ,it was unusual. 2nd ramayan's was gud but they also showed front view as dark if sumone rem. but far more better than this one

exactly...😆 i read this ramayan is claimed to be backed with technology and powerful animation and wen i saw it i was like what the use wen in 25 years they didnt even change the snake just made it more luminious😉 thats it.😃...and did u notice the demon in the battle 😆 looked like oogre of disney movie😛 i dont wanna be harsh and judgemental in the single epi but after watching DKDM this ramayan didnt impressed me...so right now my sole purpose is to shamelessly drool on lakshmanji and ramji😳
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
sammy_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the wonderful update😊
mohitmaini29 thumbnail
The grammar is ok and funny. Describing an episode in 3 parts is amazing.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mohitmaini29

The grammar is ok and funny. Describing an episode in 3 parts is amazing.

You mean that i have made mistake? I wrote it as i watch it and i may have tend to do some mistakes. Doing an update is certainly not easy and that too for an epic and 1 hour show 😊
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

You mean that i have made mistake? I wrote it as i watch it and i may have tend to do some mistakes. Doing an update is certainly not easy and that too for an epic and 1 hour show 😊

I agree to this...Members should be appreciative of the updaters who take time out and update...Visha you have done an amazing job...👏
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I agree to this...Members should be appreciative of the updaters who take time out and update...Visha you have done an amazing job...👏

Thanks Srushti, only we who do the updates by being a volunteer know how it is to do the update by trying to include every possible scene in written updates 😊
mohitmaini29 thumbnail
Sorry VIsha, if I have said something wrong.😭 I just gave my feedback. I know what it takes to write a 1 hour long episode. I did the same for KBC 5.😊
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Thanks Srushti, only we who do the updates by being a volunteer know how it is to do the update by trying to include every possible scene in written updates 😊

Visha...Dont thank me😳... I know the position you are in...and to include every scene and detail and also the time consumed in all this...It requires a lot of dedication and sincerity...😊