Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update.  
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Thanks a lot Visha...Wonderful Update...
Though Out of the whole casting...I liked the casting of Kaikeyi the best...Tall and brave..that is how she was, before she went on and become a pawn at Manthara's hands and created history...

Though..on a side note...I wish they would not show Vishnuji so BLUEEE!! It is actually disturbing..dont know if I am the only one who feels that 😆

omgish even u saw it now i m the only odd ones out 😭plzzz link do...i need to see it phir comments dungi😉
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arti07

omgish even u saw it now i m the only odd ones out 😭plzzz link do...i need to see it phir comments dungi😉

It is better if you dont see it...You might mistake Vishnuji as apna Blue boy and start ranting about him😆

And the original blue boy has not yet born...toh aaram se reh😛😛😛

I will pm you the links😆
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the update

@srush na na lakshman ji is born

i liked vishnu,dashrath and kaushalya...
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nneeiill

thanks for the update

@srush na na lakshman ji is born

i liked vishnu,dashrath and kaushalya...

Ha neilu..I meant the blue boy has not entered..so she might not start getting hyper😆

Dashrath was the one who played Shantanu in Mahabharat...but I still have apprehensions about vishnuji..i guess I so love Vishnuji from dKDm that I am blinded😆
EXOL thumbnail
ya  right blue boy not yet there...

and i never watched DKDM so no clue..heard its a gr8 show..

p.s : my like button not working😡
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail

It is better if you dont see it...You might mistake Vishnuji as apna Blue boy and start ranting about him😆

And the original blue boy has not yet born...toh aaram se reh😛😛😛

I will pm you the links😆

mummy its more thn 12 hrs mein yanha wanha bhatking noone is providing me link and they are just sharing their opinion  and i m having this expression 😕 😭u know since 15 days im researching on ramayan i have spend so many sleepless night  watching old ramayan  and now wen finally the auspicious day has arrived and this bechari  blue darshan k abhlaashi 😛 switched  the tv at 11:00 am... there was power cut😭.😭.😭. hardest luck in the world😭

p.s. blue is divine😳 its majestical😳 i wouldnt  mind if they bring blue boy as vishnuji u know naa  more blue😛...more the merrier😳...

Incense thumbnail
yay got the link and watched the epi...and i m not going to comment on blue tummy waale vishnuji😛 and white shari clan laskhmiji😲...i m least bothered about them...my rantwa is for sheshnaagji😭...now lakshmanji is avtaar of the great shesha and sagar arts made the poor snake look like fancy PVC bed😡 oh common anantsheshaji need some graphix😛..(he is so important for us naa)😉...anyways coming to the show  i didnt find it speedy as the orginal epi also started with same blue hariji and ended with the namkaran sanskar of ramji😊...this ramayan is good but need to work on emotional aspects they need to work on the chemistry and make it look more original 😊 actor wise starcast is good sikha shoned as kakayi sumitra is just perfect though i was skeptical to see torture waali vim add waali MIL as sweet loving caring kausalya but at the end she changed my mind i loved her subtle acting...i need time to aquaint with dashrathaji his expression are of one kind he need to improve 😳and  vashisht and mantra totally disappointed me...missing sudhir dalvi and lalita pawar as vashisht and mantra... today the person who completely win me was chotu raam ...he is so cute... now waiting for chote raghunandan ji😍 (darshan de hi dejiye)☺️

talking about costume its grand and majestic😳 but the set  are dark dull and gloomy.😕...i really hated ayodhya palace it was supposed to lively and colorful but it looked like ghosty castle really sagar arts its a limit cant u just work on the art direction 😕 the BG score didnt impress me but hearing title song made me nostalgic its bliss😛 

all in all it was good epi will not say woow but good

Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
^exactly..it was just a good opening..not a great one...

even i dint like the palace...it was dull...

i liked the opening song...but the song when dashrath was going to meet rishi  Kshringi was disappointing ...

btw tell me about sheshnaag ji...me tho only concentrated on him...so much so that i have read all available history and story of shesh naag from wikipedia...

chotu ram was so adorable...and i was looking for lakhanji among the twins...

it is little fast paced..i think they are taking viewers for granted..they are assuming viewers know all the story... there might be viewers who do not know  all the facts..they dint highlighted why mantara is  favoring only kakeyi among all the queens...as far as i know it is because she accomapanied kaikeyi from her maayaka..manthara was like her daima 

i wasnt very much impressed with kaikeyi..kaushalya was good though

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Thanks a lot Visha...Wonderful Update...
Though Out of the whole casting...I liked the casting of Kaikeyi the best...Tall and brave..that is how she was, before she went on and become a pawn at Manthara's hands and created history...

Though..on a side note...I wish they would not show Vishnuji so BLUEEE!! It is actually disturbing..dont know if I am the only one who feels that 😆

I agree wid u Blue colour is disturbing but in some serials like DKDM vishnu is not shown blue becoz in that serial vishnu has some role and it want his screen presense makers cannot torture viewers by constantly showing odd ones. But here vishnu's role is not more so may be but in purans and other ancient pictures vishnu is not shown blue. And purans also say that vishnu's cosmic rays or we can say his tej is blue not body but in 1st ramayan they don't have dat much technology to show blue special effetcs thats shy they painted the actor(i don't know the actor name who played vishnu) body as blue nd dat is followed by later ramayans