Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Awesome Thread Jafrina.

Happy Birthday Aamina, many happy returns of the day and live life to the fullest.

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Awesome Thread Jafrina.

Happy Birthday Aamina, many happy returns of the day and live life to the fullest.

*SCREAMSSS!!!!!!!
OMG fizu ur gonna kill me. can't handle the hotness!!!
John and Kinshuk ek saat *Faints*  lol
 aww thanks Fizu so much. love ya hun *hugs*
mwah
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy..Birthdayyy Aamina dii!
Hope you you enjoy ur day !
hope alll your wishes and dreams come true !!!
hope you see many many birthdayz like this!
enjoyy aamina dii love you loadsss!

Aweaome thread jaffu yaar hope ur fine kaha ho tum yaar ?
its been ages chat wif you!

-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -aamina-

*overwhelmed with emotion*😳☺️😲

omg i'm crying and laughing at the same time. this is so beautiful and the BEST birthday present ever. Jaffu and Anisha *big bear hug* you two have really made my day. awww *speechless* 🤗🤗
trust me nothing shuts me up and I've always got sumat to say, But trust Jaffu and Anisha to make the impossible possible.lol my mum would wanna meet you two and praise you for shutting me up.lol 
i need a few minutes to take all this in, seriously guys its beautiful and thank you sooo much for making me feel so special. *blushing*☺️ Jaffu and Anisha i know you two won't believe me but i am a very shy person. ( Ican just imagine you both rolling your eyes and saying "WHAEVA" LOL but it true.
Abrami, Deepti, Diya, Moni, Achu and mehmoona thanks so much for taking your time out to wish me, it seriously means a lot to me. *hugs*🤗

okay the crazy part of me finally awakes! *Jaw drops* JOHN ABRAHAM!!!!!!! omg he is so hot and I can't really drool over him coz I'm fasting *sigh* hey but why did you cows made my baby cry. aww but he still looks cute. I'll give him a big hug after Iftari.
Back to the point, how dare you two have so much fun without Me!! a cake fight without me! btw do you realise that because you didn't clear up the mess I slipped over some left over cake on the floor and bruised my butt!! Lucky for me John or Kinshuk didn't see me coz that would have been well embarrassing.
hey but I'm looking forward to the other cake that you have got me, thats only if you two haven't already gobbled it.
ohhh presents my favorite part, but Jaffu I bet you're pulling my leg, they can't be empty boxes?! lol  Btw I've already had three bottles of perfume from my siblings and friend. do you think they are trying to tell me sumat??? 😕let me know what you both think.LOL.
Okay Jaffu and Anisha do let me know how much money I owe you, coz I just asked you to make me a boring little birthday thread and say something nice about me, but you two have exceeded my expectations. well done girls. LOL Meri Itni Tareef!! vah vah
I relally wanna do my Laila dance now but I know you two are gonna run for the hills 🤣 well I'll be nice seen as it's my birthday and I should't scare you off! LoL Challo tum dono ko maaf kiya. lol

okay gonna cut the crap now coz I know I'm just going on and on. you two know i get verbal diarrhoea in your presence! rofl now god knows why I'm laughing.LOL.
Once again thank u sooo much my baby little sisters for doing so much for me today, I'm really touched and you two are the best little sisters. mwah. I pray to Allah that we all can remain close like this for ever. Ameen.

Love ya
mwah
xxx

Pagal ladki!! itna lamboo post a simple thank you wouldve been enough see anishu wasnt wrong when she said you talk so much.*hugs back* laughing and crying at the same time you insane person. Keep the praises coming im loving the tareef im getting the past few days seems like ive reformed my ways ROFL!! You and shy buhahahaaha aaj ke din toh jhoot mat bol kamini.

Yay crazy mina lol i love that part. btw i was LMFAO making that crying avi aww that scene was so cute but hilarious. See we didnt leave you out left some of the cake for you to trip over lol arent we nice. kamini im so hungry id eat the cake i bet anishus hidden it from me so i dont attack it straight after iftar. lol you know they might not be empty boxes perhaps filled with tissue paper dont ask me anishu wrapped them. Omg ROFLMAO *breathes* *breathes* stomachwa kills dont worry pagal im sure youll be ok with 3 bottles of perfume if you want ill send u some more LOL.

Anishu and i will do the accounts and send you the bill Lol. im proud of my work myself LOL you know my creativity sucks but lol i tried to make the thread as decorative as possible. i made it so Jhonified i forgot to add some kinshuk kamini anishu didnt even remind me.

Nahi no laila dance!! i have my chappals ready thank god for sparing us the torture. 
*hugs* love you xx muah
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumy_luv_KM

<font color="#FF0000">Happy..Birthdayyy Aamina dii!
Hope you you enjoy ur day !
hope alll your wishes and dreams come true !!!
hope you see many many birthdayz like this!
enjoyy aamina dii love you loadsss!

Aweaome thread jaffu yaar hope ur fine kaha ho tum yaar ?
its been ages chat wif you!
</font>

Summy!! Thank jaan I'm great bout u
I know it's been ages since we spoke u know I'm not active on IF and we don't have those lil msn chats anymore being the idiot I am I accidently deleted all my contacts ps u guts aren't on FB or twitter it's so difficult to get in touch but u can always pm me hunEdited by -Jafrina- - 11 years ago
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jafrina-

Summy!! Thank jaan I'm great bout u
I know it's been ages since we spoke u know I'm not active on IF and we don't have those lil msn chats anymore being the idiot I am I accidently deleted all my contacts ps u guts aren't on FB or twitter it's so difficult to get in touch but u can always pm me hun

am fine aswell jaaf
yh we dont have those msn chats and lil fights and comfusions reasing ecahother wif anshu dii ,me you memuna and kuslum sis it was funn yaar !
ohh you doo that wow jaaaf sach mein pagli hi hai
oh nah am not on fb or twitter both yaar but i will keep on pm you and sends scrapss my hunnys birthday coming isnt it on the 17th yaar ?
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy b'day aamina sweetz.. wishing u all happiness n success dr

gul.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a very happpy birthday aamina di...:)