-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

*Enters Jafrina*

Jafrina: Why is it so quite in here koi mar war gaya kya? Hmm *looks around.* don't I look beautiful today *spins around in her pretty dress* alright guys I was joking aise mat dekho. Where's my partner? Great last minute par dhoka dediya I bet she ran away with Sobti again (she does that a lot these days). Chalo let me entertain you while she arrives *Starts doing her Sheila ki jawaani dance.*

Ouch!! Yeh tamatar kisne pheka?

*Enters Dhuki aatma*

Anisha: Maine!! Kamini spare us all today and get on with what you're here for.

Jafrina: Oh yes I almost forgot. Welcome everyone today is a very special day (before Anishu reminds me again) yes I know there's 9 day left till jijjus birthday but that's not what where here for. Oh come on guys you must've guessed by now.

*everyone looks blank*

Fine ill tell you well today's the day a little angel came to this world (phssst I got paid to say that). Yep someone's turning a year older. 

Anisha: Cut the crap jaffu makes it fast where running out of time she'll be here any minute. Did you bring the cake like I told you to?

Jafrina: Well I did at first but you know kamini you chose such a delicious cake and errrm I kinda ate it.

Anisha: What the' Unbelievable!! Moti I knew you would do such a thing good thing I got a back up.

*Enters Cake*

*Jafrina Drools*

Anisha: Kamini you've had enough!! Look at this place it looks so beautiful I've done a great job.

Jafrina: *kicks anishu* Jhooti!! Stop taking credit for my work

Anisha: *kicks jafrina back*

*Jafrina pushes Anisha who land on the cake*

*Cake fight*

*Enters John'looks at the mess and'*

*starts to sob*

*Anisha and Jafrina stop fighting*

Jafrina: eeeks!! Kamini you ruined everything

Anisha: What the' you started it

Jafrina: John ka toh pata nahi ab rahem kar humpe. Apart from u and me I think the place doesn't look that bad. Let's get on with it.

Anisha: Jafu you're a useless host you forgot to introduce the birthday girl.

Jafrina: Whoopsies

• So 99.9% of the day she chats crap and is very random
  • a very sweet and kind hearted person and an amazing daughter sister friend etc...
  • a person who you can rely on to make you laugh if your feeling down.
  • she can be very bossy, sometimes you really want to whack her but its only because she cares (these are so anishas words)
  • a white chocolate and tea lover 
  • Lazy but a fantastic human being 
  • Loves Kinshuk and John and is on her way to falling head over heels in love with Ranbir Kapoor (I dont blame her RK ❤️❤️❤️)
  • She laughs at anything even if its for no reason
  • Has a good tolerance level ( the reason why she can handle Anishas bhakwas) 
  • A lil crazy at times
  • Shes very supportive and encouraging and a generally awesome person 

Alright we can go on forever but lets stop  any guesses? Well its...

[Siggy Credit Kainat]

Presents

(don't bother opening them their empty boxes it was a Anishas idea)

a very very very Happy birthday!!! my pagal behna. Wishing you all the happiness in the world. I swear I am so rubbish at birthday messages but any ways. Never in my life had I thought id know such an amazing person. You would always remain one of those special people in my life. I dont even know why i call you crazy your awsum big sis. Always there to support people brighting everyone up awww i dont know even know what to say. I may not be with you at this time celebrating with you but my wishes will always remain with you. may the coming years bring you even more happiness wealth etc...Live long mina. Love you xxx *hugs*

...Jafrina

Happy Birthday!!! To one of the most AMAZING person ever! Love you loads!    🤗

Wishing you a wonderful birthday filled with happiness and joy May this Birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories and shining dreams. Happy Birthday pagal aurat!  🤗

Now let me tell you guys a little about our birthday girl WHAT THE did i just say GIRL?? ooops i meant JANWAR (*hides quickly*) lol'ohhh sorry i mean MAN no sorry i mean WOMAN lolz!  she is ABSOLUTELY crazy and cracked in the head haha, which i love about her (Mina don't look at me with those eyes) You have to know her enough to know how crazy she is. She is an AMAZING friend who you can always rely on. And definitely can count on her to lighten up your mood. Some things she comes out with just cracks you up. she is totally PAGAL!!  😆 She can laugh anytime of the day that too over anything sometimes nothing ROFL!! 🤣  Crazy right?? Thats Aamina for u! Ohh how can i forget to mention how she tolerates me talking about Barun  (Hayyye how sexy is he?? *drooling away* 😍) ALL day LOLZ! But hey she has no choice but to lol! Ohh how can i forget to mention she is VERY moody at times lol (*runs and hides* lol) okay i'm joking don't cry moti! Ohhh and damn this lady can talk! lol and mostly its a load of bull crap LOLZ! 

But above all'i have no words to describe you and what a wonderful person you are! I am so glad and Thankful to Allah that you have entered my life! You are a wonderful caring friend/sister, who is ALWAYS there for me!  Love you to LOADS!! ❤️ 🤗

Happy Birthday once again Chikni chameli! Love ya x

... Anisha

and our Job here is done now everyone else wish this amazing person a Happy birthday.

Edited by -Jafrina- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res 😉

EDIT-ROFL Jafu that was brilliant and SO us LOLZ! 
HAWWW tu ne MUJHE dhuki aatma kaha?? WHAT THE!! UNBELIEVEABLE!! Chal chup kar batak thi hua aatma! Else I'll tell Barun!  He will NOT be impressed hearing u called me that. Lolz. You were meant to address me as MRS Sexy SOBTI! 😉 hehe now that sounds perrrfect.

ROFL at '9 days left for Barun's birthday' LOL that was hilarious. yep u know me too well haha. Yes everyone DO NOT FORGET 8 days left till BARUN'S BIRTHDAY!! lmao thought i'd announce it cos i know EVERYONE is dying to know about my sexy hubby's special day hehe. So Everyone jafu and mina be ready! hehe 

Jafu i can't believe u had her birthday cake how greedy can u get forget anything else agar kha bi liya AT LEAST u could have SAVED some for me... u know i love cakes  greedy git! chal mein tujhse baat nahi kaungi ab!! 🤣

Meeena so glad u liked the thread. Its all Jafu's hard work and ahem also mines lolz okay i know jafu is really wanting to kick me now she's thinking moti what have YOU done? its all my hard work lolz okay okay it is BUT BUT BUT I did give u the facts about meena and typing that message DID TAKE A LOT of energy starting with climbing up those stairs and getting my phone charger as it was almost dead lol! Okay i'll shut up!!

Happy Birthday once again my chikni chameli! Jafu FANTASTIC job with the thread i knew i left the task in reliable hands hehe u did an AMAZING, FAB, BRILLIANT, SUPERB job!! Loved it and haha those avis of John craked me up! Superb kameeni aka batak thi hui aatma! Oh yeh don't forget i'm not talking to u :-p LOL x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 11 years ago
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy birthday aamina dear
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Aamina..Have a great year ahead🥳

n jafrina beautiful thread😃
Edited by deepti_9 - 11 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My Dearest Aamina Wish U a very Happy Birthday Dear,  May U always be happy and Successful in life

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Happy Birthday Aamina dear.May u get all happiness in ur life . Enjoy.
achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy birthday dear aamina😊.god bless u and may all ur dreams come true.

kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance.HAPPY BIRTHDAY AAMINA Dii
wish u all the best in life and may ALLAH give u all what u deserve!
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
res 😛

edited ;;;

Haylaaa.. what it's amina birthday??? 😲😲😲😲 ohh then now i find my answer why the day was so bad for me .... am kidding and u know that .... thanx jaf for the awesome thread ...

amina many many happy returns of the day be blessed 😳... PARTYYY TIMEEE... 
Edited by mystery-lover - 11 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
*overwhelmed with emotion*😳☺️😲
omg i'm crying and laughing at the same time. this is so beautiful and the BEST birthday present ever. Jaffu and Anisha *big bear hug* you two have really made my day. awww *speechless* 🤗🤗
trust me nothing shuts me up and I've always got sumat to say, But trust Jaffu and Anisha to make the impossible possible.lol my mum would wanna meet you two and praise you for shutting me up.lol 
i need a few minutes to take all this in, seriously guys its beautiful and thank you sooo much for making me feel so special. *blushing*☺️ Jaffu and Anisha i know you two won't believe me but i am a very shy person. ( Ican just imagine you both rolling your eyes and saying "WHAEVA" LOL but it true.
Abrami, Deepti, Diya, Moni, Achu and mehmoona thanks so much for taking your time out to wish me, it seriously means a lot to me. *hugs*🤗

okay the crazy part of me finally awakes! *Jaw drops* JOHN ABRAHAM!!!!!!! omg he is so hot and I can't really drool over him coz I'm fasting *sigh* hey but why did you cows made my baby cry. aww but he still looks cute. I'll give him a big hug after Iftari.
Back to the point, how dare you two have so much fun without Me!! a cake fight without me! btw do you realise that because you didn't clear up the mess I slipped over some left over cake on the floor and bruised my butt!! Lucky for me John or Kinshuk didn't see me coz that would have been well embarrassing.
hey but I'm looking forward to the other cake that you have got me, thats only if you two haven't already gobbled it.
ohhh presents my favorite part, but Jaffu I bet you're pulling my leg, they can't be empty boxes?! lol  Btw I've already had three bottles of perfume from my siblings and friend. do you think they are trying to tell me sumat??? 😕let me know what you both think.LOL.
Okay Jaffu and Anisha do let me know how much money I owe you, coz I just asked you to make me a boring little birthday thread and say something nice about me, but you two have exceeded my expectations. well done girls. LOL Meri Itni Tareef!! vah vah
I relally wanna do my Laila dance now but I know you two are gonna run for the hills 🤣 well I'll be nice seen as it's my birthday and I should't scare you off! LoL Challo tum dono ko maaf kiya. lol

okay gonna cut the crap now coz I know I'm just going on and on. you two know i get verbal diarrhoea in your presence! rofl now god knows why I'm laughing.LOL.
Once again thank u sooo much my baby little sisters for doing so much for me today, I'm really touched and you two are the best little sisters. mwah. I pray to Allah that we all can remain close like this for ever. Ameen.

Love ya
mwah
xxx