Deepa Mehta movie girl on Barun! <3

Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.maiasethna.in/main-aur-mr-right-the-making/

I learnt a lot from Barun Sobti; that no matter how successful you are, one must stay grounded and down to earth.

So I gave my last shot for Main Aur Mr Right a couple of days ago! It's been a great journey and I am sad that it has come to an end. We worked really hard but had a lot of fun on set with the cast and crew. It was great getting to know the other co actors better; Shenaz Treasurywala was lovely to work with and I learnt a lot from Barun Sobti; (that I need to work on my Hindi grammar for one-his is remarkable- but on a more serious note); that no matter how successful you are, one must stay grounded and down to earth.

Co-actors like Anagha Mane, Neha Gosain, Kavi Shastri, Danny Sura and Varun Khandelwal were incredible to work with, extremely talented and a lot of fun.

To all you ISKKND fans, I know you have missed Arnav (Barun), but don't worry you have him back on the show now, and I assure you, you are going to be blown away by his performance in MAMR and fall in love with him a little bit more- so its all worth it in the end ;) !!!!  My followers on twitter are well aware of our shoot schedule as we have been keeping you up to speed! Thanks so for much for your love and support'.and stay tuned for more on the film! :)

*sorry if already posted*

Edited by jane_doe - 11 years ago
Seems everyone's a fan. But no one can give us competition๐Ÿ˜†
P.S. was it already shared that no one even liked save one?
tfs
who is Deepa Mehta? n who are the 2 women in first pic with Barun?
Originally posted by barununlimited

tfs
who is Deepa Mehta? n who are the 2 women in first pic with Barun?
The one in white is Maia Sethna who acted in Deepa Mehta's Earth and now working with Barun in main aur mr. right. Deepa Mehta's quite a famous director.
TFS dear !! Barun's charm is totally infectious !! Now everyone is becoming his fan !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by sweetgal19

TFS dear !! Barun's charm is totally infectious !! Now everyone is becoming his fan !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I dont know how monetary successful Barun is but fame is a big part of their profession ( and must have a role to play in future projects I am sure) and in that Barun is very very successful. Still being so down to earth must genuinely impress his costars ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks alot for shariing !!
and no doubt about barun !! he's just soo adorable ๐Ÿ˜
tfs dear
she is so cute in orange /...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

tfs dear
she is so cute in orange /...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah, she's grown up so well. I liked her as young Lenny in the movie as well.
Originally posted by jane_doe

Yeah, she's grown up so well. I liked her as young Lenny in the movie as well.

sorry, i think you meant Barun. haha. of course he is. We r not fida on him for no reason๐Ÿ˜ƒ