10/8/12..Arnav's past clearing day by day..

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i liked the episode๐Ÿ˜Š..khushi fear of SR and arnav teasing her about it and reminding her again and again๐Ÿ˜ณ...but imp was that daadi and arnav scene which is clearing facts about his past..so pas is soon going to be out ๐Ÿ˜Š..great..i love this track...interesting..one side romance and one said clearing of past but dhamaaka will be when it will be clear how Arshi are linked.. but i will thank cvs for giving us this track...๐Ÿ‘

hmm...everyone was on dining table eating and when nani asked for water she accidently poured water in daadi ji glass of milk...and ask for apology ๐Ÿ˜†..when nk saw her dress and said he likes her new style of dressing...as she was wearing dress reverse๐Ÿ˜† ..oh god she was soo nervous about SR.๐Ÿ˜ณ.everyone laughed at her..and arnav said she is mad..and asked what happened she is lost today..๐Ÿ˜‰

while anjali wanted to go to temple..and she said no to arnav who wanted to drop her and denied mamiji too ..so again she is going to meet shyaam ..๐Ÿ˜กsmart girl.. she has changed๐Ÿ˜• ...while khushi came after correcting her dress and brought flowers for pooja for which payal was asking๐Ÿ˜Š...but arnav grabbed her hand and brought her towards him.๐Ÿ˜ณ.and share a rabba ve moment.. and flowers fell on them.๐Ÿ˜ณ.khushi was shocked to see him like this and he reminded her again of their SR๐Ÿ˜‰ ..and asked her whether she is scared or not..he asked her huskily.๐Ÿ˜ณ..faint..and said ok see u tonight.๐Ÿ˜ณ.โ˜บ๏ธ.naughty.๐Ÿ˜‰..and she prayed to her devi maiya...๐Ÿ˜†

while nani asked her to make badaam kheer for pooja..but khushi was soo nervous about SR that she started making jalebis instead of kheer..๐Ÿ˜†.and naniji and payal came and saw her like this and asked her worriedly if she is having some problem.why she is making jalebis..๐Ÿ˜†.and arnav also join them and asked her why she is behaving like this and is lost somewhere๐Ÿ˜†...and teased her and left.. oh god arnav is soo naughty..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

while nk and mamiji were promoting dab..leave it๐Ÿ˜•..and when mami thought where is anjali and called her but she didnt responded but she was in some hotel and was talking to someone.๐Ÿ˜•.  but she called driver which said he is outside the mandir from 2hours..but he didnt know where she is๐Ÿ˜• ...so mamiji decided to tell arnav..but she got call from anjali that she is coming home..๐Ÿ˜Š

daadi again asked about shyaam from naani..and dont want to listen anything but the truth ๐Ÿ˜•...when arnav and mami ji heard her loud voice and came down..and arnav said he wont come as he has thrown him out of this home ๐Ÿ˜•...when naani said she will tell about this later... dadi questioned arnav about this action and reason for it.๐Ÿ˜•.and he said anjali is most imp for her..and he has hurt her and decieved her..and dont want to listen his name in this house and specially in front of di...๐Ÿ˜•

daadi wanted to know more..and went to arnav..and said he has changed alot..not anymore that arnav who loved her..now he has grown up and took decision for family๐Ÿ˜•...and he said time has changed him and he knows how to keep her family happiness intact...when daadi accused him that what he wants leave her pregnant sister like this and leave that child without father as he has been raised... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
arnav anger reached peak and said he was raised without father as his father committed suicide and forced her mother to commit suicide too.๐Ÿ˜ฒ... and he wont let shyaam to do this with anjali..๐Ÿ˜•.are they alike...๐Ÿ˜•.and daadi said her mother comitted suicide because she was weak women and dont know how to handle the family and her responsibilities of her children...and arnav didnt want to listen anything against his mom..not even from her...and said his dad was wrong..and he destroyed everything...while daadi said he is again taking wrong side like he did in past...๐Ÿ˜•

but arnav fumed on daadi and said why she is reminding him of that incident which he wanted to forget as it destroyed his whole family and he has somehow managed to cope up and brought their lifes back.๐Ÿ˜•..and now he will protect his family from everything.๐Ÿ˜Š.and daadi was in no  mood to listen him and said that no one can get rid of thier past but can correct their future and throwing shyaam out will effect this family future too๐Ÿ˜• and she dont want him to take wrong decision like earlier..but arnav finally told that he decision was right in past and now too and said earlier his dad was wrong and now shyaam and he will never let shyaam come in this home ever...๐Ÿ˜•
oh god daadi is agent of creep for sure๐Ÿ˜ก

meanwhile naani came and tried to calm them down as anjali came to home and asked them to stop this talk for sake of anjali...and daadi left..while arnav was very tensed about all this..๐Ÿ˜•.

so this episode cleared some thing about past that arnav dad commtited suicide and forced his wife too.๐Ÿ˜•.but the way arnav was comparing shyaam and his father seems to be like his father did the same thing which shyaam is doing now๐Ÿ˜ฒ...so can his father be like shyaam..who was lusting for other women despite of being married ๐Ÿ˜ก..and khushi deceased mom was that women...and she didnt wanted to be with him and married khushi dad ..and whole thing was misunderstood just like in khushi case.๐Ÿ˜•..khushi was too misunderstood being involved with shyaam while truth was shyaam was bad guy and tried to have two marriages at same time...๐Ÿ˜•
so may be khushi deceased mother was taken to be mu by daadi and their family.๐Ÿ˜•..as was khushi...so it will be like history repeating itself...of course daadi will listen to his son and not that women truth.๐Ÿ˜•..well its just my take...dont know what cvs will show..but its just my prediction...๐Ÿ˜Š

rest was good arnav flirting was good๐Ÿ˜Š..nk was sweet..and khushi was soo scared about SR..haha๐Ÿ˜†..and we will not get it till monday..and now daadi has spoiled his mood too so dont know whether it will happen or not...๐Ÿ˜•

precap showed anjali hiding phone from mamiji while se was msg to someone..and lied to mamiji about it when she asked...gosh she lies soo much nowdays..๐Ÿ˜• and blames arnav for lying๐Ÿ˜•
hating weekends...

what u guys think..๐Ÿ˜Š

do comment..๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful episode n awesome post aru !!๐Ÿค—
just loved how arnav teased n grabbed her..it was too romanticโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
Loved arnav n dadi's mindblowing conversation๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved arnav acting..awesome n brilliant actjng by barun๐Ÿ‘
i hate anjali..๐Ÿ˜ก she is selfish sis ever
i m really excited abt this track.๐Ÿ˜Š.
but arnav's past makes me excited n shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i m waiting for monday๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by archanakamaraj - 11 years ago
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res...
lovely post aru rockerz ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
is anjali having extra marital affair ๐Ÿ˜†
khushi was hilarious today .cant stopped rofling๐Ÿคฃ
arnav was superb ๐Ÿ˜‰ .full of intensity...bas monday kkgsr aajaye uske paas for consoling...
cvs wasted 5 mins for promoting๐Ÿ˜ก...
dadi ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก 
loved the epi .it was very good.
Edited by ragvir.fan - 11 years ago
thulasi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot 4 WU๐Ÿ˜Škhushi mom also was MU like khushi ๐Ÿ˜ญi felt d same.
AR_EternalLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

wonderful episode n awesome post aru !!๐Ÿค—

just loved how arnav teased n grabbed her..it was too romanticโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
Loved arnav n dadi's mindblowing conversation๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved arnav acting..awesome n brilliant actjng by barun๐Ÿ‘
i hate anjali..๐Ÿ˜ก she is selfish sis ever
i m really excited abt this track.๐Ÿ˜Š.
but arnav's past makes me excited n shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i m waiting for monday๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks...it was fantastic epi...arshi scenes were cute...and daadi convo was great too..waiting for monday...anjali is weird
AR_EternalLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: thulasi_arshi

thanks a lot 4 WU๐Ÿ˜Škhushi mom also was MU like khushi ๐Ÿ˜ญi felt d same.

my pleasure...today epi made me think like that
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nooo...this can't happen...iska matlab arshi bro-sis?? what the!!!
Neverrr!!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Aru !!!! 
Loved the episode !!!! Story is moving we all waited to know their past ... Flirty Arnav & poor khushi ... Dining table scene was so funny ...Sure dadi is here bcoz of shyam ... I hate her she just reminding him his past ...The past he always wanted to forget ... Nice prediction even i tot the same in past also there must be some MU ...Lets see how Cvs moving the show...Today she spoiled Arnav romantic mood ...
khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely episode n lovely post.
arnav teasing khushi is just awesome.
Loved arshi.
Thanx a lot 4 d update
AR_EternalLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ii..Shilpa..ii

nooo...this can't happen...iska matlab arshi bro-sis?? what the!!!
Neverrr!!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก

no dear...they are not bro sis...khushi mom married khushi father na...so khushi is from different family