Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
EPILOUGE:

Baby chodo mujhe I have so much of work to do aise pareshaan mat karo geet said looking out waiting for maan to come to take care of dhruv their 4 months old baby. Its been five hours dhruv seems to be in a playful mood. Whenever he wants his mother warmth he never leaves her just for a minute even, if geet tries to move forcefully he starts crying on top of his lungs.

Maan kaha ho?? she screamed who was busy with his team downstairs who was looking at the files. He did not go to office for two days as dhruv was not leaving geet and she needs to make arrangements for annie's marriage preparations. Maan ran upstairs like a maniac finishing the work finally. When he entered the room geet was feeding dhruv to make him sleep, he smiled at her efforts

How much milk will you feed him geet? he is famished I guss chodo isse mujhe do ill manage you go he said taking dhruv into his arms who was lost in his dad's face pulling his cheeks pinching them while maan sat on the bed joining him. Geet was about to get up the bed fixing the blouse when dhruv held her pallo, she turned giving him a glare as if warning him dhruv chodo beta mujhe kaam hai ill be back in an hr play with your dad she tried to take the pallo but couldn't seeing her son smiling at her face bohut mazaa aaraha hai na aise mujhe pareshaan karke?? Chodo jaise baap waise beta she took the pallo and got up but fell back as maan held it again dragging her... jab baap ke baare mein bola hi hai toh baap ke paas bhi toh thodi der raho na he placed her hair behind her ear.

Badmaashi band karo maan I will be back take care of him she ran out of the room to reach annie's room while maan saw his son tearing the papers of the file which he just got working on them for five hours, wetting them with his saliva. He scratched his head, yaar what did you do dhruvie how am I to do this all work again he looked at his son and back the papers again. Maan smiled and make paperboats with those papers, holding dhruv in his arms he walked towards the balcony. It was raining outside, so maan placed the boats on the water. Dhurv clapped his hands getting excited with the way they were floating on the water.

After two days,

Maaneet stood in the mandap seeing arjun tying the mangalsutr around annie's neck. Geet was busy crying thinking of the bidaai of her sister-in-law. The way they bonded with each other she will miss her so much. Maan caressed her arm holding her sideways rona band karo warna main abhi tumse shaadi karlonga phir se he said with a naughty tone

Besharam pati ban gaye hai aap bilkul chodiye mujhe geet looked at dhruv who was sleeping in her arms but he wetted her saree again, dekha aapke bte ne kya kiya?? Saree badalna hai ab iss time peh mujhe, maan laughed looking at his wife . Maaneet made way towards the room to clean it, maan changed the diaper, while geet started to change her saree in the washroom. Maan's thoughts drifted to the past when he left her all alone to sulk in the pain. With his pagalpan indeed, he did things which he shudnt when geet came back maan was staring at dhruv lost in him. She knew what maan was thinking, she placed her hand on his shoulder breaking his thoughts... uske baare mein nahi sochenge aap we have decided haina?? She said sitting on the bed, maan placed his head on her lap, but it is too difficult to come out of it geet. How could I leave you?? that too for a whole year? He held her tight close to himself while geet combed her fingers into his hair... We are together now maan that's what matters right?? She kissed his cheek lying on him.

Both the love birds were busy consoling each other, dadima entered the room and stood infront of them bte aap abhi annie ke liye neeche aayenge? Kis raat bhar aise hi rehne ka iraarada hai?? both of them stood caught like that red handed.

Tum dono ka pagalpan kabhi khatm nahi hoga chalo chalo annie is waiting downstairs. Annie smiled looking at her bhai and bhabi, she asked a box for dadima and held maan's hand put the mangalsutr in her hand, bhai yeh lijiye before I leave get married to geet once again she said while geet blushed. Both of them did not say anything while maan tied it around her neck. Dhruv who was in dadima's arms clapped seeing maan filling her maan with sindoor which fell on her nose a bit, oye hoye bhabi maan bhai toh aapse ab bhi kitna pyar karte hai she teased.

I know I am damn late with epi and now its short too kya karon six stories ka updates matlab aasan nahi hai na??

Anyway season 2 for pagalpan is ahead bekasi which ill start after I finish aatishein ishq and ranjhishein and good news to all my readers I am planning season 2 for aatishein ishq too

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 11

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely epilogue dear..πŸ‘
loved dhruv vey much..
he not leaving geet...just like maan..jaise baap waise beta...πŸ˜†
thanks for the epilogue...
and maan he is not an angry man anymore...smiling seeing his son  play with his file...πŸ˜†
loved every thing

Part 2 of athishain ishq😲

thanks for giving beautiful stories...and for updating even in ur busy time

Edited by maaneetmaahi - 11 years ago
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely epilogue.
Waiting for season 2s!!!
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant.loved it.
Grey-licious thumbnail
omg

this ss is full of pagalpanti...

loved it
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
haiyye what an epilogue
so they had a cute baby boy named dhruv huh
who is like his father jo geet ka peecha hi nahin chodta
awww arent they just the cutest right
cheers for pm
cant wait for more
cheers for pm
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it! it was sweet =) can't wait for season 2
mounacuty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved d whole update πŸ‘n me jumping in joy knwin u ll giv us season 2 wow cant wait...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
zariya123 thumbnail
thank u it was short but indeed beautiful
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOVELY EPILOGUE
MAAN KI BADMASHI TO KHATAM HI NAHI HOTI AUR BETA AUR BHI BADMASH HAI