MG~ PAGALPAN~(SS) EPILOGUE pg/136 jan13th!!!

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
PAGALPAN

PART 1

Heer: geet kya soch rahi ho?? Geet did not respond she was still lost in an other world. Heer shook her again kya hua batana geet kab tak aise hi rahogi? Hamesha chuttiyon mein yaha aati ho bt u were neva this calm wat happened geet? Aisa kya hua mujhe nahi batayegi?

Geet is now in Australia at her house. After the fateful night of her life, she is here now, she justs sits in the balcony looking at the beautiful sunset every evening bt neva speaks anything. She wanted to voice out her feelings bt wat if heer too takes her in a wrong way? Bt now its high time that her emotional trauma shud end. A month had passed since geet came to Australia bt she is long lost geet. She lost her bubbly chirpy side. How much both of them used to enjoy their time with each other. For a moment heer thought that geet is all upset coz she just completed her studies, she might be missing her frnds, bt after giving a thought heer realized how much geet used to share her personal matters with her and now that she is all numb the only reason she cud make out that its MAAN. She didn't know as to wat happened all of a sudden, be it the other situations geet wud have by now started off with maan ka gaan(geet). Heer so much wanted geet to share her feelings somewhere the feeling that her loving sister wud neva hide things was not letting her to question. And that's wat has happened. After sitting beside her for long time heer started to move away to her room wen geet held her wrist tight and started to sob violently, might be she has reached to the breaking point, she wanted to say out her feelings, her pain. Heer sensed that and she too knew that geet wud neva be a silent girl unless something big might have happened. She immediately embraced her, while geet held her tightly from her waist soaking her kurti with her tears finally she spoke.

Geet: maan ne mujhe kyu chod diya di? Pyar ka matlab sirf physical relation hota hai? Kyun di? Kyun usne aisa kiya? Bus ek farewell party tak ruk jaata toh kya hota di? Maine bohut try kiya apne aapko uske hisaab se badalne ka lekin kya yeh pyar kehlayega? Love is abt loving the person with all urself na? phir kyun who meri baat nahi samjhta hai di? I called him for endless times bt he did not reply to my calls di I even texted him too par nahi ek simple message ka bhi reply nahi. He just used me di just for a night that was it!!! That was his love di!!!

Heer got a shocker of her life. How cud her own lil sister hide such a drastic thing from her? How cud she? She tried to release geet from her hold bt geet was nowhere to leave her, heer is now pissed off with geet, she somehow cud manage coming out of her hold.  Her eyes were all red with anger. Heer started to feel that her sister has done something that is unacceptable, something immoral, bt wat is that? She came down on her knees to level the height with geet, bt geet was not at all looking at her she was actually feeling guilty for not telling this dark phase of her life. Geet and heer's parents had passed away. After their departure it was heer who took care of her dad's business and sister geet. Their mother passed away long back as she literally went into a state of shock of loosing her husband. Heer fell in love with prem who is the son of her father's frnd. Both of them achieved so much at such tender age that youngsters take them to be the role models. Now heer and prem's marriage got fixed and in a months time both of them wud tie their knot how much heer expected geet to be with her during this phase of her life bt no!!! she is all lost in her pain.

He just used me di just for a night that was it!!! That was his love di!!! Geet's words piecered needles into her heart

Heer shook geet expecting her to say something. Her heart started to beat widly against her rib cage. She cud sense that geet is going to say things which may leave her petrified.

Heer: geet sach sach bata kya hua? Maan ne kya kiya? Look at me geet? Maan ne kya kiya tere saath geet? She looked into geet's eyes hopefully that she will say wat she is expecting her to!! bt then she asked very boldly to her lil sister. Kya rishta hua tum dono ke beech mein? Did he? Did u give urself to him? Did u cross ur limits? Did u sleep with him? She yelled, to which she nodded then a tight *slap*

Heer: how dare u?? how dare u do this geet? Iss liye padhne gayi thi tu india? Chi geet how cud  u heer was abt to pour out her frustration wen geet spoke out di I am pregnant giving her utter shock

That was it heer again lifted her hand to slap her tight wen suddenly somebody held her wrist tight

Precap:

Geet: di its not fetus!!! Its my love

i dont care!!! abort the fetus!!!! Decide geet ur di? Or ur fetus!!!

that's it this one is a short story will end soon with max 7 parts hopefully kaisa hai bata dena readers

PART 11

EPILOGUE

MY FACEBOOK PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003381109619

for pms add me😊

MY WORK
CREATED ONE FINALLY!!!
MY BLOG

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lovemaaneet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yay!!! me first😆

its prem agar maan ko villan banaya na toh teri khair nahi 😡
Edited by radha.nandini - 11 years ago
komlika thumbnail
Interesting

Continue soon
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept...
do continue soon...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome start dear

and congrats for new ss
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new ss
interesting concept
cont soon
interesting...cont.soon...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
intresting concept 
SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail
Nice start up nxt part soon
Shilalipi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
yaar !! this is cheating!! Actually ..this is torture! Now whole night..i would only think about this...that means no sleep😭