Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Intense update. Enjoyed reading it. You totally explained what we actually want to happen with shyam.
Thanks for the pm. Update soon
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one...
thanks for pm..
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OHH YESSS, He's Out :) πŸ˜³
jaffacakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

I know it has been very long since my last update, I am very sorry for the delay, college has started now and is busying me. However, I hope you accept my apology and enjoy this part.😊

Part 9

A small triumphant smile appeared on Khushi's lips, dumbfounded-Shyaam- looked from Anjali to Khushi and back again. "You will pay for this Khushi-ji!" He roared, his fists flying in her direction, only to be back-slapped by Arnav.

Shyaam once again fell to the ground, Arnav placed a hand on Khushi's arm pulling her gently towards himself, and he looked directly into Shyaam's snake-like eyes and addressed the officer, "you can take him away". Bruised, beaten and broken Shyaam was dragged out of the house for the last time. The shutting of the door sounded his filthy chapter to be closed.

Despite the unchangedair, Arnav felt he could finally breathe properly. He looked down at Khushi, her eyes gleamed with tears, the coldness had left the room, the house, never to return. Arnav extended his hand for hers when Anjali's voice rasped, "I would like to say something, Chote." Arnav's eyes questioned her, not quite sure what she wanted to say.

"What is it, Di?" His voice soft.

"I-I am sorry." Anjali's eyes fell to the ground.

"Sorry? Why are you sorry?" Arnav asked.

"I was foolish, stupid-" she struggled for more words to describe the state she felt now.

"Di, no, you are not stupid or foolish, you just...you just loved him..." Arnav's voice trailed away, of course she blinded herself to what was right in front of her, Shyaam was everything to her and more. The pain of loving someone and not have them love you back, no, to hate you back must be excruitating. Arnav stepped forward and hugged his sister.

Anjali hugged him back, feeling the strength of her family surrounding her.

Hearts are broken and scars remain, but the little smiles and sprinkles of love that we get everyday from our family, can hide those scars, and if they open up again then Anjali had something that was to come very soon to seal it back up again. Her baby.

"We'll get through this together, Di," Arnav told her.

"We will," she agreed, placing a hand on her stomach and closing her eyes that no longer held tears.

The living room slowly grew quiet as members of the family went to their rooms, hoping to find some solitude in their beds, where the happiness of dreams lived, waiting for them.

However, Arnav and Khushi's dream remain there, in the living room, in each other. As soon as they were alone Arnav once again took her hand, tilted his head slightly so his eyes could meet hers. He picked her up gently around the waist, so they were very nearly on the same level. The silence remained, allowing their eyes to do all the talking in peace. Arnav suddenly smiled, lighting up the aura that surrounded them, Khushi's fingers hovered over his lips, the corner of her lips pulling upwards in response. Arnav brought his arm around her back, and then his other arm, securely shielding her to him, showing, and promising that no matter what happened he would be standing right next to her through everything.  

Well, that's it, thank you, thank you everyone for all the comments, I would like to especially thank Arshiarnav1741, KaShArHi_Krishi, shonagudia, Arshi86, arushi05, arhimaa7,  dreamyshadows and hirahira186 for your continuous inspiring comments, please forgive me if I have left anyone out x 

<<Previous part    

Edited by jaffacakes - 10 years ago
awaww thumbnail
I'm sad to see this end but what a nice ending. I love a happy ending.
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly, thank you so much for the dedication.
Secondly, that was a beautiful ending to the story; you portrayed it very well. And no honey, you deserved all the comments and support.

Sad that this is over, but you must promise that you will write more! Keep writing, and I promise to continue reading 😊

Avi
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, Lovely End πŸ˜³
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
well you gave it an ending
no more smj yipee
hope to see you for more os
that was good ending dear
KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the dedication. I am thankful that you mentioned me.

i am sad that this FF is going to end but that also means you can write a new one. 

I loved the ending especially Arnav slapping Shyam and the eye conversation of Arshi. I just love their bond. 

Please write a new FF and PM me if possible. Would love to read more works.