Arhi SS: The devil is back COMPLETED parts 1-9

jaffacakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This SS is based on Shyaam once again entering the Raizaida mansion and how Arnav and Khushi together expose him in front of the whole family.

Part 1   (SCROLL DOWN)

Part 2 

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Above are all the parts to the SS, simply click on them to view the desired part. Enjoy 😃!

Part one

The cell phone slipped from Arnav's hand and crashed to the floor, no one seemed to have noticed and with good reason, all were staring at the figure at the front door of the house. A man, no, a devil had entered the house and with him he brought a cold sense of dread in everyone's chest. Everyone but the two people standing next to him.

Shyaam took in everyone's expressions and smiled back, as if to mock them, he stepped in front of Dadi and knelt down and placed his hand on Dadi's feet, seeking her blessings and showing all that Dadi approved him being in the house. She placed her hand on his head, confirming this. Anjali stepped forward and addressed Arnav, Khushi, Mami, Payal and Akash, "I and Dadi have decided we forget the past...and move on for the baby" she placed a hand on her stomach as if to indicate it was listening.

Arnav couldn't believe this, after everything they had been through this scum was back? Khushi looked at him, knowing a volcano was about to erupt, she crossed the room in two long strides and took hold of his hand. Arnav had a hard expression painted on his face and was breathing deeply, he looked down at her and she nodded. His eyes flickered and he frowned, she nodded again, both talking in their own sign language. He sighed, walked forward and look into his sister's eyes and said, "whatever makes you happy Di". He then turned his head to face Shyaam, "you hurt my Di, or my wife ever again and I will finish you." With that, he walked out the room.

Khushi entered their bedroom and swiftly closed the doors behind her, Arnav was sitting on the edge of the bed his hands raked in his hair, head tilted forward as if beseeching God for some way out of this. He had not reacted to the sound of her presence and with caution she approached him, she sat down on the bed next to him and placed a quivering hand on his shoulder. He looked up, his hands still by each side of this head, angry tears streaked down his cheeks. "It's going to be okay, Arnav-ji..." He suddenly stood up, making her jump.

"I need to go to the office for an hour, I'll be back soon," he said, he looked down at her and she stood up. She knew nothing could convince him to stay back and so she nodded, feeling his sadness spread to her and with that tears began to make their way over the brim of her eyes. He stepped forward, looking into her eyes both sharing each other's pain. He bent down and put his arms around her, pulling her forward and offering his protection. They stood there for a while, occasionally one of them would shake, on the edge of a breakdown and that's when the other would place their hand in the other's hair, reassuring them that everything would be okay.

Okay this was my first attempt in writing on India Forums...I hope you guys liked it!   

Part 2 (next part) 
Edited by jaffacakes - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful.  Please continue.  As I was reading  the story I was able to picture it.   Looking forward to the second part.
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope u continue..well written
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really nice os...soo well written, wud luv 2 read more...pls send a pm wen u update!
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update soon
Can't wait to see what happens next
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one.. The understanding between them was perfect..
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Please continue :) I really liked it :)
unnimolarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A beautiful os
are you continuing?
anvixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would love if this happened in the show and then Arnav deciding to cut Anjali completely off and throw Anjali out as well. It would teach her a lesson about her stupidity, but also because I am 100% sure once the money and the security leave so will snakewa and then Anjali would see for herself that her pathetic husband doesn't care one iota for her or her super slow growing baby.