• Vivian Dsena
    • Shama Deshpande
    • Madhubala
    • RK's mother
By TellychakkarTeam 10 Aug 2012 - 13:27
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Shama Deshpande

Shama Deshpande, who was last seen in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil on Star Plus, will soon enter Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. She will play RK's (Vivian Dsena) mother and will be paired opposite Raza Murad who has already been cast to play RK's dad.

With RK forcibly marrying Madhu (Drashti Dhami), the scene will now shift to RK's house wherein his family will be introduced. RK's dad happens to be his step dad, as his mom had gone through second marriage. RK's dad is supposed to be a famous producer and director in the film industry.

When contacted, Shama Deshpande confirmed the news, stating, "Yes, I play RK's mother. It is a role with lot of depth and I am yet to start shoot."

Let's wait to see how the track of Madhubala moves from here

Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS, so RK family finally intorduce, and RK fatehr is director and producer, so Y ysterday director said tht he made RK career jab father hi dirctor and producer hain, really everything is going so excited
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow thanks for sharing
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So RK's mom to enter into the show and Madhu would be marrying RK... I hope it doesn't turn into a saas-bahu drama...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing...
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww I like her so RK will telling truth yesterday about his dad raza is step we get to know about RK life more now thanks
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
looking forward

hope she is supportive of our Madhu
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Perhaps she will be the one who would call for full fledge marriage with all rituals ...as she most likely to be a woman with substance ...so she wont be accepting mockery of marriage ...lets c 
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally... so RK's family comes into picture... Awesome!!! 

Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I don't think Rishabh has a healthy relationship at all with his Stepdad. He may be isolated from his Mom as well since we have seen that he lives alone and believes his life is empty. Stepdad toh Rishabh ki lagaane waale hain. Maddy ko abb dikhegaa ki uska 3.5 pheron waala pati itna sankee kyun hai.

Shamaaji is a terrific actress and she has always played Mom to passionate heroes BTW. 🤣

Edited by TheBlackJaguar - 11 years ago