Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Friends,

I have not been a regular watcher of this show. I started to like this show as the Anijal track started and now I am loving it. The one thing I can't fathom is what's up with Susheela. I thought she was a woman who was all heart. She loved Aniket as her own child and was extremely sensitive about him.

I cannot understand her present behaviour. She seems to be totally oblivious of the amount of pain that Aniket is going through and how it may break his heart to see that his most loved people are not keen to share his happiness on his big day. I can understand Sanyukta's ego but at a loss with Sushi's response.

I can think of only three reasons.

1. She feels that by siding with her m-i-l she will cement her position as the most loyal bahu.

2. Feeling safe as a part of the majority as she lacks courage of conviction.

3. Not too happy that Aniket is getting married to a head strong girl who may upset the status quo of the Mazumdar household.

What are her reasons ? Have a say..😊
Its number 1, she wants to prove to the perfect DIL. She got told off a lot of times in the earlier episodes. She herself brought up the wedding talks for Aniket, the family wasn't really thinking of getting Aniket married. And she really likes Tejal because they have quite similar personalities. She basically melted when Tejal called her Bhabi Maa.
I wud like to go with ur 1st reason. And respectfully disagree with the other two.

Sushila has been married for 4 yrs and till a few days back, her behavior was childish. She is a person with a golden heart and worships Sanyukta as her own mother. Sanyukta had complaints regarding her childishness and immature behavior. So in order to rise her status as the perfect daughter-in-law of the Mazumdaar clan, she has evolved over her own emotions.

Even she has sidelined her own motherly instincts for Aniket and stood by the decisions made by her logical brain not emotional heart.. 

Had it been the old Sushila, she would have jumped at the first chance of helping Aniket get married. But now, she is acting wiser and mature, so she is even unable to listen to her own heart's cries. 

U have noticed how she smiles and genuinely becomes happy when someone supports Aniket and takes part in the activities. But she suppresses her emotions under the "perfect bahu" wraps. She'll not side with Aniket till Sanyukta completely accepts Tejal.

She does have courage. Its not like she sided with the majority for being in the safe side. Memorize the older incidents when Sushila single handedly stood up to get Aniket married. Did she have family support then?? NO. But right now she doesn't want to mess up with her MIL. 

And ur 3rd point that she is afraid of Tejal upturning the status quotient is not the case I guess because when she met Tejal for the first time, she instantly liked her. Till the fateful day, Sushila always adored Tejal. Made every preparations for welcoming Tejal. But after the stupid incident, she closed her heart and mind's doors and stood by the side of her MIL...

(Oh long rant!! Sorry for boring u.. πŸ˜› )
debo said it allπŸ‘

sushila doing all this as sanyukta is a mother to her and she respect her very much so don't want to  disobey her in such a serious situation but emotionally she is with aniket
[QUOTE=Mili27]

three reasons.

1. She feels that by siding with her m-i-l she will cement her position as the most loyal bahu. Well, i kinda disagree with yu said here. Susheela, has been very childish until AniJals affair was known to the family. her MIL would keep persisting Susheela to behave like a perfect and a typical DIL, but Susheela being Susheela would do something or the other which was completely opposite of what her MIL wanted her to do. But when the family came to know about AniJals relationship, it was then when Susheela herself went and told her MIL that she will give and do her level best to be the perfect and the typical DIL  of the Mazumdaars, rather the way Sanyukta wanted her to be without knowing what was stored in for the future ie Tejal beating up Shashwat for putting up a fake article in the newspaper which costed Gulabchand his farsan shop in Surat.
If it would have been the same old Susheela, she would have hopped and skipped in the entire house with happiness as her favorite BIL was getting married, but as she has given a word to her MIL Susheela is abiding by it as Susheela respects and worships her MIL as mother. Though she aint, showing it but she is really very happy from heart that Aniket is going to get married.  

2. Feeling safe as a part of the majority as she lacks courage of conviction. Susheela doesnt lack courage at all. If it hadnt been Susheela, then the Mazumdaars wouldnt have known the fact of Anikets desire to get married and have settled life, just like how others want. It was she who persuaded her MIL to get Aniket married.

3. Not too happy that Aniket is getting married to a head strong girl who may upset the status quo of the Mazumdar household. i again disagree here, Susheela is way different from the generally portrayed SILs in the show who are wicked and all that πŸ˜›  Susheela has a heart of gold, and she has  always liked Tejal from the very first meet they had mb that could be because of similarities in their nature and mannerisms. until AniJal engagement day when, what happened between Tejal and Shashwat had come out. Susheela, isnt against AniJal marriage at all, she is also aware of the fact that Shashwat was equally wrong in priting that article in the newspaper, but she aint speaking up because of the promise she has given to her MIL of being the perfect DIL of teh Mazumdaars.   On the other hand Tejal also is aware of the bond which Aniket shares with his SIL and she also equally respects Susheela.

Sorry, i have disagreed with you on all your points. No offense 😳😳😳
Hope, your issues are sorted. 

Edited by dhruti - 11 years ago
hmmn also think cuz sushila wants 2 b perfect bahuEdited by suravi3 - 11 years ago
[QUOTE=Debalina_Paul]I wud like to go with ur 1st reason. And respectfully disagree with the other two.

Sushila has been married for 4 yrs and till a few days back, her behavior was childish. She is a person with a golden heart and worships Sanyukta as her own mother. Sanyukta had complaints regarding her childishness and immature behavior. So in order to rise her status as the perfect daughter-in-law of the Mazumdaar clan, she has evolved over her own emotions.

Even she has sidelined her own motherly instincts for Aniket and stood by the decisions made by her logical brain not emotional heart.. 

Had it been the old Sushila, she would have jumped at the first chance of helping Aniket get married. But now, she is acting wiser and mature, so she is even unable to listen to her own heart's cries. 

U have noticed how she smiles and genuinely becomes happy when someone supports Aniket and takes part in the activities. But she suppresses her emotions under the "perfect bahu" wraps. She'll not side with Aniket till Sanyukta completely accepts Tejal.

She does have courage. Its not like she sided with the majority for being in the safe side. Memorize the older incidents when Sushila single handedly stood up to get Aniket married. Did she have family support then?? NO. But right now she doesn't want to mess up with her MIL. 

And ur 3rd point that she is afraid of Tejal upturning the status quotient is not the case I guess because when she met Tejal for the first time, she instantly liked her. Till the fateful day, Sushila always adored Tejal. Made every preparations for welcoming Tejal. But after the stupid incident, she closed her heart and mind's doors and stood by the side of her MIL...

(Oh long rant!! Sorry for boring u.. πŸ˜› )

Of course I am not bored. I agree with all your points but personally preferred the free spirited Susheela who used her heart more than her mind.
πŸ˜•@dhruti

Thank you so much for the way you explained Susheela. Did they show why Susheela has changed from the bubbly person that she was into such a subdued person? She does not speak to Aniket these days.πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Mili27

πŸ˜•@dhruti

Thank you so much for the way you explained Susheela. Did they show why Susheela has changed from the bubbly person that she was into such a subdued person? She does not speak to Aniket these days.πŸ˜•

even i dont like to see the awkwardness between SushKet... 😭  but ie all becaus eof teh promise Susheela has given to her MIL ...
😭
I don't know about any reason ..but i am totally frustrated with Suhila ..what is she doing ...She is against this marriage and Feel helpless not being part of it...can't understand what She is Doing ..