Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenu.shaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Finally Aashi will be known as Aashi Arnav Singh Raizada πŸ‘πŸ‘ an indentity that was deprived for last 1 year ... fantastic... welcome to the world of parenthood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arshi

jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
poor arnav... khushi is just pushing him away,yet he is doing everything 4 her...

Thanks you
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the PM

awesome update

Arnav is trying to make this marriage work, but Khushi can not  get past
the fact that she does not want to be intimate with him because of Arshi
Part 28:

Khushi was still in the bathroom getting her shower when Aashi woke up. She crawled at Arnav who was sitting next to her. Arnav picked her in his arms and then kissed her.. He took her down along with him before Khushi came out.. 

Anjali was sitting with Shyam having tea reading the newspaper.. Shyam was staying here since Khushi's marriage. Anjali and Shyam were sorting their own personal and marital problems these days.. The both saw Arnav with Aashi and there was a smile on Anjal's face..

Anjali: CHotte... I think taking care of Aashi's diet in the morning is only your job these days.. 
Arnav: Nothing like that Di.. She always keeps Khushi awake till late night and Khushi never wakes me up to take care of her.. So I make sure I can atleast take care of Aashi in the mornings..
Shyam: Thats good Arnav.. I mean you both have really shared your responsibilites well.. 
Arnav just smiled.. SOmwhere he knew that Anjali and Shyam were bit jealous of seeing Aashi with Khushi and Arnav.. But he cant help. They could never love AAshi as he and Khushi does.. 

Arnav moved inside the kitchen and made warm milk for Aashi and then moved back to his room with Aashi..  Khushi was dressed in a Chudidar thinking something when he and Aashi entered.. She moved to him and picked Aashi in her arms..

Khushi: I need to bathe her..
Arnav: I can help..
Khushi: No Thanks.. I can do it alone..

She was moving when he held her hand and she turned behind..

Arnav: I have a good news for you..
Khushi: Really? Well since the time we married, I havent heard anything good..
Arnav smiled..
Arnav: We have got a date from the lawyer for adopting Aashi.
Khushi was so happy.. Her sad face was immediately lightened with hope and Joy.. SHe hugged Aashi more tighter and then kissed her cheek,.

Khushi: Really Arnav? Whats that date ?
Arnav: Tomorrow.. 
Khushi was truely happy and excited..
Arnav: We just need to go and sign the papers in the Lawyers Office tomorrow morning..
Khushi: Ok.. 

She then took Aashi in the bathroom for her baby shower..

Arnav was in his Office working when his Dad called him up.. 
Arnav Dad: Arnav.. When are you coming home?
Arnav: Umm not late Dad.. but may be by 10:00pm.. Why?
Dad: Okay.. I have planned for a Dinner outside with the entire family today.. 
Arnav: Okay.. Where?
Dad: The HORN PLEASE restraunt..
Arnav: Great.. I will see you all there..  Dont wait for me to Order.. Just place it.. 
Dad: Okay.. 

It was evening and everyone were ready to leave for the Restraunt for Family Dinner together.. Even Garima and Shashi were invited.. Shyam was already there "IN" the family so he had to be present.. Khushi dressed Aashi in a cute Pink Frock and she was now in Arnav's Dad's arms till Khushi was getting ready upstairs.. She wore a Green Saree and then came down .. 

Dad: Wow Khushi.. You looking all stunning today..Good Arnav is not here or else he would not have been able to drive the Car..
Khushi blushed.. She knew the family were not aware of the relationship they both shared even after marriage.. She took Aashi in her arms and then they all started for the restraunt.. 

The dinner was ordered.. Arnav was still not there and Arnav's Mom asked Khushi to call and check when he was coming.. Khushi never wanted to do this but she couldnt deny either.. She gave a call to Arnav who was driving.. He was surprised to see her calling him... He smiled and answered the call..

Arnav: Hey Baby...
Khushi: Its me Khushi.. Not Aashi..
Arnav: I know.. How can Aashi dial my number.. I know it you and I called you my "Baby"..
Khushi couldnt even react to his words.. The entire family was looking at her and she could only show that she was fine..

Khushi: Dad and Mom wants to know what time will you reach?
Arnav: Are they beside you?
Khushi: Yes.. Why?
Arnav smirked.. He knew she wouldnt be able to shout at him even if he flirts with her a bit ..
Arnav: Just mum dad wanna know when I am coming? Arent you interested to know that?
Khsuhi was not wanting to continue this flirty talks of his but she had no choice..
Khushi: Arnav.. I mean I too wanna know that..
Arnav: Thats Good.. Well Baby.. If you are so eagerly waiting for me to come, then lemme tell you it will take just next 15 minutes for me to reach there.. Wait for me..!! 
Khushi: Wait for you for what? (She tried whispereing slowly not wanting others to hear that but Arnav's dad already had heard her saying this and also the others..who were constantly blushing seeing her and listening the couples talks)

Arnav: I mean.. Wait for me to come there and then spend some lovely time with hmy family.. which means just you and my daughter.. 
Khushi gulped and then realized all the eyes were only on her.. 
Khushi: Fine.. I will keep now..
Arnav: Nope.. Dont do that.. Talk to me till I come there..
Khushi: Arnav.. Its not good to talk while driving..
Arnav: Who cares..!! Just do as I say.. And dont you dare keep the Phone down Mrs Khushi Singh Raizada. I will keep calling you till you pick it again..
Khushi was so much angry on her husband for trying to tease her like this in front of the whole family..

Payal: Khushi.. We just asked you to know when he is coming.. You can drop the call now..(She gigled)
Arnav heard it from his end and smiled again.. He could imagine what her facial expressions must be wanting to cut the call but cant even do that..
Khushi just smiled at Payal and then continued talking..
Khushi: Arnav.. Please.. Dont do this..
Arnav: Dont do what? 
Khushi : Arnav .. (She spoke little in a frustrating tone..)
Arnav: Okay.. Then promise me you will dance with me after the Dinner..
Khushi was so shocked..  She immediatelty yelled..

Khushi: DANCE after Dinner?
Arnav: Yeah.. Whats wrong in that?
Now the entire family could hear what Arnav was asking her and she then became a bit conscious understanding that she was too loud.. 

Khushi : Okay.. I am keeping the call now..
Arnav: Dont forget.. You promised me a Dance tonight..
Khushi: Hmm..

She said that and kept the call..
Akash: Bhai is so romantic.. Isnnt He Uncle? (He said looking at Arnav's dad who was trying his best to hide his laughter seeing Khushi in such a state..)
Dad: Well .. All thanks to Khushi..He was never so naughty before..

Everyone started laughing including Garima and Shashi and thats when Arnav entered inside.. He saw everyone teasing Khushi and he too couldnt help but smirk at her when she saw him coming..

DaD: Ohh!! Talk of the Devil and the Devil is here..!!
Arnav sat next to Khushi and then roamed his eyes to see where was Aashi.. He saw her sitting on Garima's lap.. He waved his hands to make her know that her father was here and she started jumping restlessly to go to him.. 

Garima: No Beta.. Let your Daddy have some food first..
Arnav: Thats Ok Aunty.. I will take her ..
Garima smiled and he moved from there , took Aashi in his laps and then Khushi started serving him in his plate..  He was talking in between to others and then playing with Aashi too.. He was having Dal when Aashi tried to pull his hand wanting to taste whatever it is in the spoon..

Arnav turned to Khushi and asked her..
Arnav: She can eat this?
Khsuhi: Its not that spicy.. But better dont feed her that..
Arnav: Okay.. (He turned back to Aashi and then tried to move her hand away from his.. Basically she was not letting him to eat anything.. )
Khushi: Arnav.. Let me take her.. She wont let you eat..
Khushi tried taking Aashi in her arms but she started crying not wanting to leave Arnav.. Arnav stopped Khushi from taking her and Aashi was now quiet..
Arnav: See.. Even she cant resist such a sexy Dad sometimes.. 
Khushi moved her eyes to see if anyone heard it and she thanked God and everyone were busy minding their own food..

Precap for Part 29 - Page 136

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
-Suchi.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love Arnav!! He is taking advantage of poor Khushi! 
Aashi didnt want to leave arnav, that was so adorable!!
Edited by patel_gurl - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it arnav so naughty taking advantage of the situation flirting with khushi knowing she wont say anything infront of the family n aashi doesnt want to leave arnav loved the family outing so adorable continue soon thanks for the pm
shraddska thumbnail
Aww that was a cute update...
Arnav's so naughty...
Hope Khushi tries to understand and forgive him...
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is getting very lovely!

Playful Arnav is always delectable :P
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update😊
thanx for pm
tachyon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail