Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CoolPink

Then in that case she should know that audiences didn't like Ayesha- Ram marriage as evident in the drop of TRPs by almost 1.1. 

I am quite sure that she will show them not married if the numbers continue to dip. 

the numbers will drop drasticlaly if priya gives thme the go ahead blessing and moveso n with rajat it will be blow one only!!
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CoolPink

Then in that case she should know that audiences didn't like Ayesha- Ram marriage as evident in the drop of TRPs by almost 1.1. 

I am quite sure that she will show them not married if the numbers continue to dip. 

yup ppl are no more liking remarriages it was past ppl wer interested in such drama nw ppl are more interested in the story wer couple stay united n fight against da problems only ekta brings such triangle stories wats da need of haddi's yaar..

i wont get surprised on one fine thursday they show dat ram ayesha marriage was fake trp's sab kuch bolta hain
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the numbers will drop drasticlaly if priya gives thme the go ahead blessing and moveso n with rajat it will be blow one only!!

ya ppl are sick of all those lame old tracks...they want something new and if they show all this remarriage crap trps will drop down badly
craziekudi thumbnail

If Ayesha sees Priya, it means.. a big threat to her...

thats if priya comes back to Ram's life... then Ayesha will loose her status... 'The Ayesha Ram Kapoor...'

so she will tell  priya that.. they are happy in their ife and they dont wnat her to come back and disrupt it...

Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

ya ppl are sick of all those lame old tracks...they want something new and if they show all this remarriage crap trps will drop down badly

balh has all the elements to stay in top awesome actors ;like ram n sakshi who make da normal scene extra ordinary nw pihu has joined da club just hope dey make da story more [powerful nw atleast n cut this dragging
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

balh has all the elements to stay in top awesome actors ;like ram n sakshi who make da normal scene extra ordinary nw pihu has joined da club just hope dey make da story more [powerful nw atleast n cut this dragging

yaar even the actors cant help in maintaining the trps if the story aint good and we have seen that pre leap when crap was being shown trps were low
Mani-RK thumbnail
wahi tho last 3 months wer horrible with so much negativity they need to bring some positive elements n emotional scenes betwwen raya n i knw rashi vil rock da scenes
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Yeap some positivity is indeed needed...or i am gonna burn down the balaji tele office hahaha :P
Mani-RK thumbnail

Yeap some positivity is indeed needed...or i am gonna burn down the balaji tele office hahaha :P

muje bhi bula i vil join u
ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yaar even the actors cant help in maintaining the trps if the story aint good and we have seen that pre leap when crap was being shown trps were low

BALH has really good starcast which is a plus point but the biggest drawback of BALH is it is created by ekta kapoor :D