Priya has to stand up atleast for Pihu sake

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am new to this forum have been silent reader for a long time. seeing today;s episode and the future track. i want Priya to stand up for herself and she shouldn;t give ayesha her rights. what right priya has the eldest daughter and as a mother of pihu she should get that and fight for it. what did pihu did wrong. such a innocent and cute child didn;t get father;s or any grandparents love for nothing wrong done by her. priya has to stand strong and get back all the things and fight for it atleast for pihu if ayesha does try to separate them. she will surely do. even it is sister there is a limit and manners for everything as a elder sister she has to teach ayesha that. she shouldn;t bend infront of ayesha or her mom. priya is a mothe now and she has to look for her daughter now. who will look after pihu if something happens to her she has never thought of that. what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoolPink thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly if Ayesha and Priya even come face to face Ayesha will lie to her saying that she is happy with Ram and they now have a son. Basically indirectly she will ask Priya to stay out of their lives. Ayesha will not reveal under what circumstances did they marry or the fact that Ram does 't even consider her as his wife. Priya will be under the illusion that everyone has moved on and are happy. 

After knowing that Ram now has a son I don't see any reason as to why she should tell Ram about her being alive or even about Pihu. She will think that he is happy and she should move on as well. I feel that's how she will agree to marry Rajat. 
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree she shud not sacrifice for ayesha she doesnt deserve it n in all this sacrifice drama pihu has lost no one is bothering abt her she has every right to knw abt her father i am actually wondering y she is nt asking abt her wat wud have priya told to pihu abt him.

n regarding ayesha she vil deffo lie dat kush is ram's son.i hope she wont believe it.
frankly my only hope is pihu vil play cupid fr raya n we hav seen cady is gng to india fr some internship i really hope she get to knw abt some truth n help them to reunite
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We all knw priya nature she will nvr want to be a prob for her family members
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jitna i have read form articles and whats on twitter, there is no priya rajaat marriage on the cards atleast till now, as for ayesha apparently she said in her interview she will play a psotive role howvever lag tou nhn raha ye.

what i feel is that she will hide and not meet priya but will come home and demand to go straight to india from ram!🤢🤢
or  she will say her sob story how bhai turned her out sid cheated ram married her and now she is happy successful, priya will say ok go beta go!!however if she does that then i really feel she deserves to be punished and that will be by being with rajat!! ðŸ˜¡

i wanted priya to actually take a stand and ifght ofr her daughter, it is not fair to pihu to be scarifiiced for her moms relatives happiness, what worng did ram do, whati s pihus fault?
  1. priya decided whats good for ram moved on
  2. priya decided to rely on fate and not tell ram ever again that he is a dad
  3. seeing ram thought will unite himwith pihu
  4. seeing ram and ayesha she thought oh he has moved on - boo hoo( lady u left him for the same reaosn for him to move on) however what bothers me is theek ha marreid still he has the right to knw he is dad!! dsnt mean mareid ha tou pihu ki zarirat nhn!!

i want priya to actually for once fight ofr herself and her kids happienss more so i want ram to stand up for himself and teach ayesha shipra a lesson and even priya_ for priya i guess ram ignoring her for two weeks shoud be enuff and then they untie!!

Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

We all knw priya nature she will nvr want to be a prob for her family members

ya look at the sisters one who thinks of everyone n one who thinks of only herself i think shippu ke saare kharab jeans ayesha ko hi aa gaye

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah i am just waiting to see kia sudhirkgenes priya n kartik mei hi finsh hugyae n ayesha is all shipras ya sudhir ka b kuch ha issm e
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leo4ever

jitna i have read form articles and whats on twitter, there is no priya rajaat marriage on the cards atleast till now, as for ayesha apparently she said in her interview she will play a psotive role howvever lag tou nhn raha ye.

what i feel is that she will hide and not meet priya but will come home and demand to go straight to india from ram!🤢🤢

or she will say her sob story how bhai turned herout sid cheated ram married her and now she is happy successful, priya will say ok go beta go!!however if she does thatthen i really feel shedeserves to be punished and that will be by being with rajat!!😡

i wanted priya to actually take a stand and ifght ofr her daughter, it is not fair to pihu to be scarifiiced for her moms relatives happiness, what worng did ram do, whati s pihus fault?

1. priya decided whats good for ram moved on

2. priya decided to rely on fate and not tell ram ever again that he is a dad

3. seeing ram thought will unite himwith pihu

4. seeing ram and ayesha she thought oh he has moved on - boo hoo( lady u left him for the same reaosn for him to move on) however what bothers me is theek ha marreid still he has the right to knw he is dad!! dsnt mean mareid ha tou pihu ki zarirat nhn!!

i want priya to actually for once fight ofr herself and her kids happienss more so i want ram to stand up for himself and teach ayesha shipra a lesson and even priya_ for priya i guess ram ignoring her for two weeks shoud be enuff and then they untie!!

i agree di...i hope she takes a stand...in Bandini when they were separated coz of mu she came back and fought with the vamp lol i want the same here too...cant stand taht ayesha anymore.

However u knw i dnt trust these articles anymore...anything can happen in the show
CoolPink thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling Shipra will ask Priya to back off from Ram's life and let Ayesha be with him. I have seen initial episodes of BALH and Shipra had always preferred Ayesha over Priya. 

This time too she will ask Priya to sacrifice her happiness for Ayesha. After knowing that Rajat has fallen in love with Priya I am sure she will push her more towards him and insist on them getting married. 

Mani-RK thumbnail
i hope cv's smell da coffee before trp's dip to bottom look at our forum itself lot of ppl left its been a month leap has started n till no sign of ram n priya's face to face encounter n how long the kid vil entertain us???