Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">From depression comes Recession and then BOOM! SO chillπŸ˜ƒ</font>

Vee, you are back home? When does family time start?

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moksha51

Vee, you are back home? When does family time start?

Tonight is Hubby time...tomorrow starts the festivities!!! πŸ₯³
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sbk2

Taybs...

I hope they show that happening...I too thought there was a positive symbolism behind the genda phool falling on top of them...it definitely signifies marriage or in this case remarriage or maybe exchange of oaths with pheras - saat vachan withsaat pheras

they will show it. Pakka. I'm sure of it. πŸ˜ƒ he didn't bring that suitcase for nothing and they have.to.put.khushis SR panic to rest somehow in the following week.
sugar_babe thumbnail

so yesterday's episode is on...

In the Payal Khushi conversation...Khushi say's Dadiji ko humse 36 ka akda hai...to which Payal replies tumhe Dadi ka 36 ka Akda dikha par Arnavji ka Ganit (Math) nahi dikha...W*F does that mean now????

Oh there was a major sign there, chalo Vee beta, decode karne ka pari!
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Yes 7 hours later am laying on my bed typingπŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Oh and new commercial on TV...the Dadi one...in the US we rarely see the new commercials...so this is nice!</font>

Oh you saw the promo.. In it bhaiyya is holding bhabhi's hand.. But lets go when dadi walked in. I had such a satyanash moment when
1.I noticed it
2. Wondered if that meant anything
I don't even do symbolism.. Why do I care! πŸ˜•
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

I don't think anyone will let anyone go. They are beyond that. circumstance will be such that they will have to separate. But it won't be their decision.

I'm finding it really really hard to believe that separation is near.  Maybe it's needed for their story, but it would be trp suicide.  They couldn't even show real hate without it turning into comedy, yeh separation dikhayenge?  If there's separation, it will be really short. 
-Vee05- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Oh there was a major sign there, chalo Vee beta, decode karne ka pari!

This is a number's game as well...uff ab i am not a numerologists but i remember reading Ram and Sita's number was 13...but when i tried doing an Arnav and Khushi thing it came out to 9...could 3+6=9 mean anything? Lord why do i know this?πŸ˜•
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Anyone notice it is still Nani at the head of the table and not daadi! πŸ˜›
-Vee05- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Anyone notice it is still Nani at the head of the table and not daadi! πŸ˜›

Yup...Nani is the guiding force here...Dadi a mere side character...and if Dadi tries to move Nani over the Wrath of the ocean will remove her from this house! πŸ˜Š