Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok hum aagaye...hume miss kiya?

Chalo nahi kiya to rehne dijiye...BTW tum thik to ho? ðŸ˜†
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Ok hum aagaye...hume miss kiya?</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Chalo nahi kiya to rehne dijiye...BTW tum thik to ho?😆</font>

nahi...matlab haan..matlab...
Aap ghar ponch gai??
-Vee05- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

nahi...matlab haan..matlab...
Aap ghar ponch gai??

Yes 7 hours later am laying on my bed typing ðŸ˜ƒ

Oh and new commercial on TV...the Dadi one...in the US we rarely see the new commercials...so this is nice!
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't think anyone will let anyone go. They are beyond that. circumstance will be such that they will have to separate. But it won't be their decision.

Tee, i said say things that make me feel better not worse
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Episode was good, loving the pace these days more than the content sometimes.</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">(1) It has to be Shyam, they don't have the budget for yet another new character.</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">(2) Do you really need me to give you the logic talk, Moxieji?</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">(3) Yeh achaanak babuji ki baat kaise shuru ho gayi?</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Tuesday ko hai!</font>

@Bop, I fwd Anji scenes.. unless she is with bhaiyya o bhabhi..yest. I fwd her and bhaiyyas scene too 😕

@ mona ji.. 1. You never know.. they might surrise us.. I wil want to throw shoes at them if the pull a similar stunt like kidnapping and build all this suspense for nothing
2. I always need the logic talk.. My brain refuses to cooperate sometimes
3. people claim papa Mallik is coming back

@ Meens, I don't think Khushi has one bone in her body that can hate. I think whatever this ugly other woman confection is, bhaiyya will hate her.. And we are back to the "chah kar bhi main tumse nafrat nahi kar paati"
sbk2 thumbnail
Hello Girls...

Yesterday's episode was so nice!

Today's ended on such a depressing note...sheesh!
ipkbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: meens80

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Tee, i said say things that make me feel better not worse</font>

sorry.
genda phool fell on them today. symbolism and proof that the phere will happen definitely. Because you throw genda phool during phere. 😃
-Vee05- thumbnail
so yesterday's episode is on...

In the Payal Khushi conversation...Khushi say's Dadiji ko humse 36 ka akda hai...to which Payal replies tumhe Dadi ka 36 ka Akda dikha par Arnavji ka Ganit (Math) nahi dikha...W*F does that mean now????
Edited by -Vee05- - 11 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Hello Girls...

Yesterday's episode was so nice!

Today's ended on such a depressing note...sheesh!

From depression comes Recession and then BOOM! SO chill ðŸ˜ƒ
sbk2 thumbnail

sorry.
genda phool fell on them today. symbolism and proof that the phere will happen definitely. Because you throw genda phool during phere. 😃

Taybs...

I hope they show that happening...I too thought there was a positive symbolism behind the genda phool falling on top of them...it definitely signifies marriage or in this case remarriage or maybe exchange of oaths with pheras - saat vachan with saat pheras