Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi0809

welcome to the forum!...

All I can say is: Don't know about love for now... it'll happen one day but I'm gonna wish the lovely to be married couple and intense and junooni life ahead 🀣... where all they think about is each other even if its in hate.

Thanks a lot :)
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yeah we all should wish them for a junooni life ahead..!
-Chinky- thumbnail
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Take a bow VD -- u were awesome in those ICU room scenes-- dialogue writer ne dhamakedaar lines likhe (esp that chemistry with Mukund line, loved it) but VD ne kya delivery di ---wow, now thats called attitiude, thats called screen presence, thats called style, thats called persona ,πŸ‘πŸΌ and yes, somewhere deep down, even RK knows that Madhu is someone nice , whom he can trust and rely , but that ego of his overshadows everything - the day he sheds that cover, thats when  Madhu becomes his ishq and more -- junoon
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post n I agree with you on this...
-Chinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvremix

I agree...Madhu and Rishabh are tied by destiny
welcome to the forumπŸ€—

Definitely !!! Thanks dear :)
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice thinking and comments but i am little bit confuse is really rk told truth about his father death or again he is doing acting or speaking dialogueπŸ˜• if he has no father then who is murad khan or what is his background rk never talk about his mother, is she alive or dead. there is lot of secrets in RK house. πŸ€” Edited by abhaylovepia - 11 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
welcome to the forum

chinky RK's father aint dead...its was a lie he said infront of madhu to garner some sympathy... u will soon see RK's father making an entry... either today's episode or may be on monday...but RK's father is an owner of a film studio and quite an illustrous man...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vivacious_gurl

welcome to the forum

chinky RK's father aint dead...its was a lie he said infront of madhu to garner some sympathy... u will soon see RK's father making an entry... either today's episode or may be on monday...but RK's father is an owner of a film studio and quite an illustrous man...

No, RK's dad is dead. Raza Muraad is his step dad.

@Chinky - Amazing postπŸ‘  Everything was perfect in the episode yesterday. This is the only show I have watched till date which has such greatly woven storyπŸ‘
-Chinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drashti13

nice post..welcome to the forum..madhu and rk are tied by destiny...yes..wishing them a married life may be hate first and then love and care bringing them closer..rocking epi all the way...very very special indeed...kudos...drashti and vivian...truely outstanding today...πŸ‘

Thank you :)
Hate is the stepping stone to love πŸ˜†
So let them hate each other first..and then love will blossom on its own 😳
Vivian and drashti were out of this world...
-Chinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Welcome to the forum dear and awesome post 😊

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ