It wasn't RK but Rishabh Kundra..

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
In earlier episodes, we have seen how the so called 'glycerine' turns into the fearless tigress Madhubala once she comes across RK . Indeed RK brings out the hidden true self of madhu by showering his 'hatred' attitude..
Madhu doesnt love him. She doesnt hate him either. But she cant help throwing a second glance at him whenever their roads cross. In short, she in no way can ignore him.

There is always some reason behind why a person is the way he is.. Nobody inherits the grey character. I always felt Rishabh has some dark past..and here we go! His father died when he was 12. Yes there is much more to the story and much more to unfold. But if we read between the lines, it can be really felt how RK opened up his heart in front of madhu. Was he really that drunk ? No. He was still under his self control.. Just like he adds a new feather all together to her character, today madhu also brought out the RISHABH KUNDRA in RK . He doesnt love her. He 'hates' her. Still he trusted her with the truth(the most bitter truth may be) . And if I am not wrong, madhu's heart did skip a bit then.. It wasn't RK but RISHABH KUNDRA in the ICU room..

Madhu and Rishabh face a different shade of their own personality in each others company..

Mrs & Mr Rishabh Kundra , we admit that your fates are tied and believe us..we are more than happy! Happy beyond words πŸ˜‰
I wish you a happy and passionate married life 😳

It was a splendid episode. Take a bow each and everyone..

PS - hmm it is like officially my 1st post on this forum. Hope I made some sense πŸ˜›
Edited by -Chinky- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post. Welcome to the forum.😊

True RK & Madhu both becomes someone else when they are with each other.

Madhu becomes Madhubala and RK becomes Rishabh Kundra.

Definitely RK has a sad life. We saw a glimpse of that in his face when he was talking about his father. And even I felt Madhu was affected by his words. There was not hatred in her face, neither in RK's face in the ICU scene.

-DeathEater- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww congrats for your first awesome post on this forum πŸ€— I agree with everything you said πŸ˜Š
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to the forum!...

All I can say is: Don't know about love for now... it'll happen one day but I'm gonna wish the lovely to be married couple and intense and junooni life ahead 🀣... where all they think about is each other even if its in hate.
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree...Madhu and Rishabh are tied by destiny
welcome to the forumπŸ€—
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post..welcome to the forum..madhu and rk are tied by destiny...yes..wishing them a  married life may be hate first and then love and care bringing them closer..rocking epi all the way...very very special indeed...kudos...drashti and vivian...truely outstanding today...πŸ‘
-Chinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

<font color="#990066">Nice post. Welcome to the forum.😊

True RK & Madhu both becomes someone else when they are with each other.

Madhu becomes Madhubala and RK becomes Rishabh Kundra.

Definitely RK has a sad life. We saw a glimpse of that in his face when he was talking about his father. And even I felt Madhu was affected by his words. There was not hatred in her face, neither in RK's face in the ICU scene.

</font>

Thank you :)
Yes.. they strongly affect each other, in a positive way of course! And thats true,.i didnt find any hatred either..they both were just too broken πŸ’”
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum dear and awesome post πŸ˜Š
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the forum baby πŸ€—
Lovely post and I agree... more of hatred they were broken inside. they will break each other in future too but they will also be their mutual healer πŸ˜³
-Chinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineDrashti

Aww congrats for your first awesome post on this forum πŸ€— I agree with everything you said 😊

Thank you so much ! :)