Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sonshine

care to decode perfume's hint for today?

I decoded it in the morning...

Will post my version again...

Arnav and Khushi will walk the 7 pheras walk in the Khushi's desired attire.. but they won't be happy as the Shyam issue will come out and Khushi will be more so upset because of Daadi's comments...

Arnav and Khushi will embrace each other.. Daadi will force Shyam's entry...
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JRia

Hey Zu, Nk Bhai πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hi Ria darling πŸ€—
I love you hun for always appreciating the posts written here... I see your quotes many times and even shammi does that ... These gals rock here with their posts ... I am one guilty for not having the time these days to even post some appreciation but Reduxians always love your posts and for me being a one line writer it amazes me more to see such wonderful analysis ...hugs and love for all who write and make this place a wonderful oneπŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina90

She might, Tanths; but what if the Contract comes out and Dadi questions her about her right to stay in Shantivan since the contract period was over? Even if Arnav stands by her, will it be enough to stop Khushi? What if she blames herself again for everything?

Baby, Lets not overthink it ..n go logical..Khushi cannot fight from GH !! ..She may move out bec of the past  ...that course is always open...
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Yep Love this song,Yesterday it was playing in the mandir close to my house πŸ˜ƒSPB rocks

😍
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

Yaar stupid work, hopefully after today 4 days off so should be more regular πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Trin πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Shoorps, even if they want to, they cannot hate each other...so relax...

Sree why do we expect a marriage just to see them happy and Khushi getting her dream wedding and a name but in the current scenario it will be fruitful only when the past comes clean and the Pain Arnav is having goes off fully.
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Will await your funny posts! πŸ˜ƒ and bak bakking with you! 😊

Nehi nehi...I'm trying to be serious 😳 but I do miss bak baking so much. Hope mon and tue will be in full force πŸ˜ƒ 

Today I was so impresses with dadi actress...how did she keep a straight face with NK and mami? 🀣
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lalsunvid

Family episode...Comedy Episode...Drooling Episode... Warm up episode ...Choose the best ?? 
All the above!!! πŸ˜› 

Warning : Someone sneaking in and sneaking out strongly and boldly !! Ice breaking is going to start soon...

Bro-Sis;Bro-Bro;Sis-Sis;Husband-Wife (half or full πŸ˜‰) all bonded today ...A Wonderful family scene shown with the head of the family watching ...ASR is still the head...No Daadi,,, I was happy that CV's didnt show this beautiful scene watched by ever angry Daadi (as of now)

Khushi : Never mess up with a business-man ...you didn't know what runs in his mind these days. He is surprising every moment of yours and still you are not catching up with him.This man was just behind you 5-6 days back flirting challenging that you will come and hug and what a mouth you have !! Bilkul pagal...you are damn gonna change!!  Your mouth is the biggest enemy...whatever moments be...whatever...😲

Well well...the episode is just a warm up episode to all the happenings that is going to take place in next week. We had the family sharing Krishna-Radha story ...a love story which is an example to so many things in this world. This story's  Radha - Krishna 's love has now fulfilled all the conditions whatever Naani mentioned. For that matter both of them got married to save their respected families from a major breakdown that day.

Family is all that they both love and now they are getting again together to save it from the upcoming storm.They shared a wonderful laughter today...husband-wifey..noo..Mami once pointed them clearly "LOVE BIRDS AYE GAYI".This bond alone will lead the other family members also to settle down and look forward to the future. This was depicited beautifully today!! I liked that last scene of Akash-Payal with their siblings...

"Daadiji aapke Goli...I mean boli"..🀣...This scene was the best of the day!! Amazing...Laugh..laugh...and keep laughing... I am not so good at picking up clues from all the words but I hope whatever Manorama Mami mentioned today had something !! The decoders will do it perfectly...
Daadi is also stunned at NK 's guts to speak up to her like this Is It πŸ˜‰?? If ASR pulls the attitude...NK just holds on the reverse gear for her.Chotte...NK...Beach...Garam...πŸ‘Brilliant scene it was...!!! 

After a long time we witnessed Khushi - Payal convo a good one..how much I missed this in last months...Just continue...

As in Harry Potter "The Darkness Approaches" and has got closer to the Lion's Den today!! 

BTW Why is the history repeating : ASR laughing...Khushi blushing...walking backwards..ASR-Akash;Khushi - Payal talk...!! Kuch gadbad hai ???Oh No..!!! πŸ˜‘

Get ready for the roller coaster ride...!! 

Simple and lovely post yarπŸ˜ƒ

NK Bhai, aapko iska meaning patha hai?

patha hai kyun?
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Divya give the translation pls Embarrassed