My Naitik...when reality creeps in...:)

Posted: 11 years ago
I'll justify Naitik...
Filhal rushing to ofc. Stay tuned, I'll be back...🀣

-Edited-

Sorry for the delay, had real tight schedule...

Chalo coming back to topic.

I've been reading a lot 'ke its not real, how come sudden realisation by Naitik??, I've never seen such person, samaj seva and all'

I was watching a movie last night named bhagam bhaag. It had a dialogue which Akshay kumar says it to Govinda that "Tumne dekha nahi iska matlab yeh nahi ke woh nahi hai"...
Ofcourse it was said in a comic way...πŸ˜† but has deeper meaning...😊

Naitik's behaviour can be termed as self and social awareness or realisation.
Yeah, I know you will ask why now? πŸ˜†
Then, there is no defined age for self or social realisation. It can happen anytime and to anyone. You just need a trigger to stir a storm inside your heart and mind...

For Naitik that trigger was the unfortunate incident of riot. Where he was almost on the verge of not only losing his but also his son's life to senseless behaviour of mob. Yes, jab khudpe beetti hai tab baat zyada chubti hai...πŸ˜†

Yes, Naitik is thinking deeply for his son and their future in such environment. The incident has shook him up and so this change behaviour...😊 Its not social work but his duty as father and husband to provide a safe and secure surrounding, which is making him behave this way...

How many times we read about bomb blast and feel sorry and then forget? But the family of victims don't.

In my POV, there is nothing wrong or unreal about Naitik.

P.S. - Thanks for liking my post before even knowing what I'm going to write...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†Edited by Asawari_naksh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yum_SR thumbnail
waiting to read ur post. CBS😳 Edited by Aish-Naksh - 11 years ago
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello asawari...waiting for u to post ur views...although i agree wid naitik still wud luv to read ur views... :) :D
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣
waise zyada clarify mat karna kk apne aap ko kahi ka raja samajta hai kya huhhh πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
pehli baar India aaya hai kya ki use kuch pata hi nhi hai πŸ˜•
aakhir yeh cv's karna kya chahte hai pehle koi samjhao mujhe πŸ€’😑
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
comment fully after reading but he is behaving weird ...!yahan 2 saal k bacche ko pata hota hai what is happeninh in his/her country aur yahan woh khud 1 bacche ka father hai
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
want to see ur views on nk may be what vl be real reason nk started thinking this way and really what make cv think or make nk think this way who is correct suddenly y they make nk think this way waiting for ur views ashi

Very well said ashi def nk has full right to think worried about his son and his wife  safety. he almost risked his life and duggu so what he feel or think is not unreal its true as u said v always forget when we read or see about bomb blast and all def the victims family vl never forget it they too mite have feel they were not safe here where they born and grown. i feel what  nk feel about what is going on in the world is correct / 
Edited by kala_09 - 11 years ago
..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha_Naksh4ever

comment fully after reading but he is behaving weird ...!yahan 2 saal k bacche ko pata hota hai what is happeninh in his/her country aur yahan woh khud 1 bacche ka father hai

exactly..naitik itne saalo se india me reh raha hai phir bhi use kaise kuch pata nahiπŸ˜†
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
plzz dont support naitik i cant take plzzz he is acting funny these days as if he london return or doesnt know what india is ? 
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: komal_naksh

exactly..naitik itne saalo se india me reh raha hai phir bhi use kaise kuch pata nahiπŸ˜†

upar he is gone to videsh for padhai tab difference nai pata chala ushe ?πŸ˜•
maha_femir4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree4ru

upar he is gone to videsh for padhai tab difference nai pata chala ushe ?πŸ˜•

cvs pagal ho gaye hain hame b karden gy😑🀒