Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
⭐️awesome post Kalapna...
specially loved the last pic...😳
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

Sej ... I can't think of a single actor who has a side profile like Barun Sobti, whether he's emoting anger, sadness, love or desire !!!

I love this Celine Dion song but have been saving it for the many more moments, I hope we'll get between these two ... I love your taste in music Sej, thank you for sharing with us all here too πŸ€— x

Kalpu...thnx i'll be waiting for that moment n captures...but sweetz am not as well versed as u r in music...but like a certain kind so i share n am glad u liked it... πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

⭐️awesome post Kalapna...

specially loved the last pic...😳

😊 thanks Tisha ... I've just been to see your post !!! omg killer pics and that music is perfect, the ASR theme !!! x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: sejket2

Kalpu...thnx i'll be waiting for that moment n captures...but sweetz am not as well versed as u r in music...but like a certain kind so i share n am glad u liked it... πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

Sej 😳 the best thing about music is that there is no right or wrong ... and it's brilliant how everyone shares and we all get to hear or see something new ... carry on leaving me your choices, I'm having a good time listening πŸ€— x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

OMG!! This song!!! OMG!! Love you! ❀️

Edited~

Kalpana.. you know this is one of my favorite songs and to put it up today with those beautiful moments that you have captured is just so apt.. apropos!! Cant take my eyes off those pictures..! A lovely episode with moments that were most tender and then most intense too! And every picture in every collage is showing the varying emotions!! Love it!!

Yes.. times are not always the same.. and they may not always be together, but Arnav and Khushi are one and there is nothing that can keep these two apart in heart and soul! There may be many emotions governing and guiding their relationship but love conquers all else! When the time comes, one is always there for the other and always will be.. laughing, crying, sharing together..!

Look how far we have come..

Didn't need to ask
Don't know the reason
Everything that I believe
Is right here

Not thinkin' bout tomorrow
Couldn't catch it if I tried
World is spinning too fast
So I'll wait 'til it comes to me

I am you
You are me
We are one
Take me in your arms
And flow through me
I'll flow through you

~

πŸ€— I had to wait until the right moment Shweta, a song in waiting ... these words you have left are just as perfect for what we were witness to ... thank you for completing the post, you own it as much as I do ... always want to make you proud my Mistress of Verse πŸ€— 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E42m1-aotyQ[/YOUTUBE]
soni.b thumbnail
kalpu sweetie!!!!πŸ€—
OMG...loved it..loved it...loved it!!!! awesome post!!!! one of my fav songs!!! have been playing it over and over again!!! the lyrics are so perfect for arnav and khushi...One and One is still One...oh yes they are one!!!! loved the collages...you have used the pics so well with the lyrics...can't stop watching it over and over again!!!
muah!!!
thanks a ton...was feeling low but ur post just brought a smile to my face!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
love ya my star!!!
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SK, apologize for the late update again...on pg. 2! πŸ˜Š
rparash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it...:)
Sorry to reply late...:)
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adorable.SARUN

Wao...

That was truly Beautiful Kalpana. 😳Seriously u've got the talent of making the Most amazing Collages. 😍Never heard the Song before but loved it seriously. 😊
Absolutely EPIC Post. πŸ‘
P.S: I also Love Shweta's post right after your post. Indeed she selects the best pic of the Day. And the black and white effect of her pics makes the pic more Beautiful. 😊
Keep Rocking Guyz. 😊

Awww.. Thats so lovely!!! Its all Kalpana's magic hun!! I am just as smitten as you are by her talents!!! Thank you for the encouragement!! πŸ€—
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Awww.. Thats so lovely!!! Its all Kalpana's magic hun!! I am just as smitten as you are by her talents!!! Thank you for the encouragement!! πŸ€—

The pleasure is all Mine Darling. πŸ€— 
U and Kalpana Rock.😊