Users

Frequent Posters

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovely1

Rula diya na!

Love this one!

There is nothing more heart warming than a sensitive guy!

Their eyes are the windows to their souls 😭 she is always open and expressive but to be able to get a glimpse of Arnav's pain and the way he played it was magnificent ... thank you Lovely x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Smiles-

Beautifully done, Kalpana!! I LOVE your collages! :)

Tara πŸ€— thank you ... I put a lot of effort into them so that means a lot to me x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adorable.SARUN

Wao...

That was truly Beautiful Kalpana. 😳Seriously u've got the talent of making the Most amazing Collages. 😍Never heard the Song before but loved it seriously. 😊
Absolutely EPIC Post. πŸ‘
P.S: I also Love Shweta's post right after your post. Indeed she selects the best pic of the Day. And the black and white effect of her pics makes the pic more Beautiful. 😊
Keep Rocking Guyz. 😊

Anu πŸ€— I've got such a varied taste in music, you will hear and see all sorts while I carry on making them, that might change in the near future but for now enjoy ...

The history of my posts goes something like this, the pic posting started as part of my reply on the Crooner, a select few encouraged me to make a post ... but Shweta was the one who was relentless in her determined nudging and gente persuasion ... it's one reason she's always there at the top, the post is as much hers as it is mine ...

😳 I'm sure she will join me in thanking your for your appreciation and support for her work too ...

Thank you Anu πŸ€— lots of love Kalpana x
smashitup thumbnail

Glad you enjoyed them 😳 x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

good morning, kalpana
the most astonishingly beautiful scene last night with words that are really perfect. lovely. one. what an interesting connection you make. as i was reading, tere mere sapne ab ek rang hai, went through my mind, especially, tere dukh ab mere, mere sukh ab tere.

he's taken yet another step toward that one. another threshold being crossed. i couldn't look beyond that scene last night, other than of course the staircase play and the second assertion.

thanks so much.

😊 Great minds must surely think alike Indi, just days ago, Shweta used those very words to demonstrate where Khushi and Arnav are at in their relationship ...

Yes the staircase ... for me it eclipsed the scene of the night before, they lead each other on quite the merry dance, but what a performance to watch ... thank you πŸ€— for sharing your thoughts x

smashitup thumbnail

Thanks Vicky 😳 x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

i am dead...so beautiful, loss of words...there is nothing i can say more which i haven't said before!😳

... loss of words !

... oh dear !

... in that case, how about you leave me one of these πŸ€— it's more than enough ! x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kishmish

Love the pictures ... and the song ... 

The picture is Shweta's and the words Robert Miles but thank you for appreciating our combined efforts πŸ€— x

smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky89

Beautiful post Kalpana πŸ‘

Thank 😊 you Pinky x
smashitup thumbnail

Originally posted by: anodaksgfan

Kalpana di...

Wat a song..
Great pics
U always make perfect posts!!
Howww?

Chitvan 😳 Hello, how are you ? ... I can only make my posts because of your love and support ... I love making the collages and when I find a song, well that makes it even better ... and then the best thing is, you come and enjoy it πŸ€— x